Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^

I feel proud because producer Fuego is German (actually he divides himself between Germany and the States).

Euro-Kpop sounds very good to me ^^

Having that kind of sound in a Wonder Girls track would make my life complete :sweatingbullets:

--

A little back-thinking about Yenny's diary. What if learning the guitar has to do with the next activities? Can't figure out how but it's been brought first with Lim's pic and now in the diary entry, it might be a hint of things to come.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

JYP just announced a fanmeet for his fans on Twitter.

Google Translate says the venue is White Rock Hall in Samsung-dong (Seoul), on May 29.

*fingers crossed* This may be a sign that WG's album recordings will be completed by then. Or likely he won't likely return home yet.

But Yeeun wrote in her diary that she will be celebrating her birthday (May 26) in the States. It remains to see whether WG will fly back with him.

At least there is a new development on the news front.

# So excited cause it's been 10 years since my last fan meeting. I thank the fans of our artists but this is only for true JY Park fans! 2 minutes ago via web

# I asked my last question to identify my fans from JYP artists' fans. From the replies I'm picking my true fans for my fan meeting. May 29th! 4 minutes ago via web

# 사실 그저께 미투데이에서 여러분께 물어본 질문은 제 팬들과, JYP소속가수들의 팬들을 구별하기 위한거였어요. 정성가득한 댓글 남겨준, 순수한 박진영 팬들을 초청해 팬미팅을 갖고싶어서요.10년만이라 너무 설레이네요 5월29일 6시, 삼성동 백암아트홀이요 10 minutes ago via web

Guest adyaby

guys~ pls help to report this person on twitter @Whatever9911 he/she has been insulting our girls and wonderfuls fury.gif

----edit----

i topped the page~!! *O*

i'll post some cute gifs here ^^

miso.gif

25ec259d258025ec258425a0311.gif

4j6ntf.gif

wondergirlsyeeunandyoobgg9.gif

errere.gif

wondergirls-jumping.gif

wg2dj7ko0.gif

and i can go aalll night like this xD

Cr: cutegiurl.wordpress.com

Guest jcsmark

^

I noticed that tweeter has bugged the girls all day too, I just went to report that person.

@r1988 Found one of the articles you posted translated here:

Sohee wears grandma clothes?

Published On Thursday, May 05, 2011 By admin. Under: Asian stars

48d5ba468cohee_1.jpg.jpg

A dress worn by Wonder Girls‘ Sohee has been verified to have been owned by an actual grandma.

On May 4th, a netizen with mad searching skills uploaded a picture of Sohee and a grandma wearing the same dress.

They appear to be wearing the same periwinkle polka-dotted dress, albeit styled somewhat differently. Sohee wore the old-fashioned dress last October when she was filming San-E’s music video.

Fans commented, “It looks like a grandma’s dress but it is still pretty”, “Kudos to the person who found this”, “I heard that Sohee actually bought it herself at a vintage shop.”

Source: My Daily via Nate

Credit: http://khmerstar.info/sohee-wears-grandma-clothes/

Yebin had nightmares yesterday :(

may4x.jpg

JYP's fan meeting on May 29th?! That's my birthday! I'm turning 17 on that day! <3

YeBin having nightmare? :( I don't like the sound of that.

On a happier note, I made a tribute video for Sunye.

Sunye Breakthrough

I hope you guys like it. <3

I can't wait for the album!! And they just keep making me anticipate it even more with all their little hints! :)

Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest jcsmark

^

Thanks for the vid :D

Looks like WG are gaining more public interest. Jean T. Na has offered JYP a few songs he wrote for WG. He is a music producer from LA working for SS Productions.

may401.jpg

Credit ssprod19@twitter

Guest ekin2612

Yebin had nightmares yesterday :(may4x.jpg

for some reasons... i feel like... they're giving us some hints... maybe about their new song?? kkk... nahh... i think so.. forgive me if i'm wrong... ;)

Guest qoxie

YeBin having sleep problems?

LIM wrote on me2day yesterday that she's overwhelmed by a tremendous bout of homesickness as well (according to a fan translation in Chinese).

Shades of Sunmi?

She had attributed it to a long online chit-chat with her brother. Nonetheless, she said the intensity surprised her.

I get the feeling WG must have received some important news recently, & that it is weighing on their minds.

Hmmm, given the lack of news updates, I guess I will try to re-translate WG's tweets more (to hep fill in the blanks).

Not really my cup of tea (too colloquial, lack of context, etc.), but it beats keeping non Korean/Chinese speakers out of the loop.

- - - - - - -

Jean T. Na claims to have worked witrh Hyori, SNSD & f(x) in his MySpace bio.

WonderGirlsUSA is also highlighted as one of his 'Top Friends' there.

http://www.myspace.com/ssprod

Guest qoxie

Yeeun's me2day, re-re-translated.

Getting ready to film their MV?

AJHS9.jpg

Dyeing our hair...

- - - - - - -

Yeeun's sister has joined twitter, if correct.

I think the tweets are arranged in the wrong sequence here.

Chronologically, it should be like in my re-translation:

8AqIH.jpg

Yeeun: @bakgoeun88 KKKK Well done!

bakgoeun88: So crowded on the subway. I helped an unfamiliar elder citizen text via phone how many people there were? KK Just did this for the first time, after 24 years.

Yeeun: @bakgoeun88 Found you!

- - - - - - - - - -

8vt41.jpg

Yeeun: ㅠㅠ Hwaiting♥

MarkPD: Yeeun, I miss you♥

Yeeun: Me too...! I dreamed Mark PD & the rest all came down today! KK

MarkPD: I dreamed about Yeeun about a month ago~~ ㅠㅠ High time we should get together again. Life without Yeeun is so meaningless ㅠㅠ

Yeeun: ㅠㅠ Please come to New York... I shall feed you well! KK

MarkPD: New York... how I wish I can go there ^__^ Have me some spaghetti with cream sauce.

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Yeeun's me2day, re-re-translated.

Getting ready to film their MV?

*quoted image*

:( I don't want Yenny dye her hair again. This blonde is suitable most for her It makes her looks gorgeous and polite

Guest wonderr23

Please vote for YuMin on DCKorea's poll about "Which female idol is most likely to wear a wedding dress first". You can only vote once so you have to choose between YuMin.lol

2a5fak2.jpg

voting started yesterday and will end on the 10th. So please vote as much as you can for YuMin. Ok i'm torn since i love them both.kkk But anyways may the best Wonggeol win!

Here's the link: http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php?key_poll=416

thanks to yujiewg and noeleen for helping me translate it in chinese

:)

Guest r1988

@V.Wonderful_Mike Im not sure but I think yueen will dye the roots of her hair

since both of yubin and yeeun already changed their hair colours I think the other 3 are the ones that will change their hair colours either way Im very excited to see the girls new looks and I really hope sunye will cut her hair

I think she looks prettier with short hair

Btw, MissA's English song Love Alone, it's not their comeback track, it's just a track for Kim Yuna show, however it's doing really well, achieve #1 in many site since it was released. I think it's the trial for WGs from JYPE. Because they wanna test whether an english song can do well in Korean chart, and since MissA's song can do well, so even WGs havent come back Korea yet, when they release english song, it still can do well in Korea (Love Alone didnt get any promotion, but for WGs, even they dont comeback, i believe JYPE will promo their english song a lot in Korea )

OMG, Im dreaming our girls will grab a mutizen for an engligh song that they even dont promo in Korea lol. Dream high everybody :), keep believing :)

I hope they will, as much as I love the girls & hope for their success in US but non of us are 100% sure how well the album will do so it would be a great idea if they also released the English album in korea incase if their album did not do well in US and I dont think they even need to promot the album b/c Im sure that korean wonderfuls will support the girls 100% through physical and digital sales

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I don't know much about composers etc. So I don't know who Jean T. Na is but it's cool they're offering to give the girls songs. Thanks for the info jcsmark and qoxie. :)

And everyone PLEASE RETWEET the UNIQLO tweet! I would really love to have a UNIQLO X WONDER GIRLS UT. Their stuff is not that expensive too! I was happy about the UNIQLO X BB UT, but there is going to be a WG UT I would be so much more happier. PLEASE RETWEET! :D

http://twitter.com/#!/Uniqlo_UK

Yubin's been more active on twitter the last few days, conversing with Younha, Seulong and someone who's twitter username is Nammi0411.

Yubin tweets translated by yubina_dotcom @ twitter

@2AMjinwoon 어이~~ 생일축하한다~~~ ㅎㅎ

hey~~happy birthday~~~haha

@missA_suzy: @WGyubin 언닌 미국이에요~~?

Sister, Are u in America~~?

@WGyubin: @missA_suzy 응 여긴 미큑~ ㅎㅎ 잘지내닝?

yes, here is united states~ hehe how are you?

@missA_suzy: @WGyubin 넴~~ 잘지내요!!! 미쿡날씨는 좋아요~~~?

yes~i'm fine!!! how is the united states weather~~~?

@JANEyjK: @WGyubin 어제 너무 마니 걸었나,,,,,,ㅠㅠ

We walked too much yesterday? .....T.T

@WGyubin: @JANEyjK 응??? 많이 걸은건가???

what??? we've been walking a lot???

@JANEyjK: @WGyubin 아,,,,,,아닌가

isn't it?

WGyubin: @JANEyjK 조개구이이??????

roasted shellfish??????

@JANEyjK: @WGyubin 콜?

want to go?

@WGyubin: @Nammi0411 ㅎㅎ 언니 잘지내죠?? 보고싶어용 ㅜㅜ

Are u fine?? i miss u ㅜㅜ

@Nammi0411: @WGyubin 우웅 ㅜㅜ 아프지않게 건강관리잘하구 한국오면 연락해잉^^

k ㅜㅜ Do health care well to not to hurt. call me, when u come to korea

@WGyubin: @Nammi0411 진짜 못본지 오래된거같아요 ㅠㅠ 한국가면 꼭 봐요~

i think we're met a long time ago ㅠㅠ i'll meet u, if i go korea

@2AMONG: 미란다커 내한...ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

OMG. Miranda Kerr come to korea

@WGyubin: @2AMONG 오빠의 이상형은 이제 잘 알거같애 ㅎㅎ

now, i know ur ideal woman haha.

@2AMONG: @WGyubin 헉.....ㅋㅋ아냐 너가생각하는그런게아닐걸?!ㅋ

huk.....kk..nono. isn't it what you think?! kk

@2AMONG: @WGyubin 수맥흐르는거아냐ㅡㅡ?오빠가 달마대사그림하나보내줄까!?ㅋ

is there a vein of water that runs right under home ㅡㅡ? i'll send a picture of Dharma !? k

@WGyubin: @younhaholic 축하해~~ ㅎㅎ 한국갈때마다 들을께~~ 필요하면 언제든지 불러만줘용~~ 난 너의 노예 ㅎㅎㅎ

Congratulation~~haha i'll listen ur radio program, when i go to korea. Call me, if u need me~~ i'm ur slave. hahaha

(yubin's friend younha(@younhaholic) is selcted as a radio dj(mbc radio program) so, yubin mentioned to younha. if WG came to korea and younha ask, yubin might make a special appearance.(like sunye))

@younhaholic: @WGyubin 고마와 자기 ㅠㅠ 큰 힘이 된다 사랑해!!

thanks darling T.T Ur words is great encouragement to me. I Love u

@WGyubin: 아.... 한국은 어린이날이구나.... 좋겠다..... 나도 어린이...

@WGyubin: @2AMONG 어제 하룻밤 악몽 꿨는데 무슨~ ㅍㅍ 아! 오빠GQ사진 걸어놓으면 귀신도 악몽도 도망갈듯 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

i just dreamed nightmare last night~ haha Ah! if i hang up the ur GQ picture, Ghost, nightmare seems to run away~ haha

@2AMONG: @WGyubin 식겁하고 도망갈것같지?ㅡㅡㅋ너 강아지랑찍은화보봤는데 너무하얗게나온거아냐?이쁘긴한데 너랑나는 회사내에서 블랙을맡고있다는걸있지마세요..크크

they will be startled and run away~ ㅡㅡ;; i saw ur ohboy photo shoot, i think u are photographed too white. don't forgot that u and I are charge of "black" in company.

@WGyubin: @2AMONG 허얼~ 블랙이라....... 블랙... 좋지 블랙.... ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ

hul~ black is ....... black....good black....

@2AMONG: @WGyubin 하얘지는거 오빠2년전에포기했다..ㅠ

i surrendered hope of being white..T.T 2 years ago.

@WGyubin: @2AMONG 미투임~ 당췌 하얘지는건 우리에게 불가능이였던것이지

me,too~ Being white is impossible to us

@2AMONG: @WGyubin 그니깐..ㅠ 유빈양 오늘도잠이안와?ㅋ거긴새벽아니니

so...T.T yub, u can't sleep today?k isnt it dawn there?

@WGyubin: @JANEyjK ㅎㅎㅎ 저도 짧은 손가락을 원망중이에요 ㅠㅠ

hahaha i blame my short fingers.

@younhaholic: @WGyubin 작이 욷쭏쭈!!!!

darling~ 욷쭏쭈!!!(sorry, i don't know this english expreesion, but it is like a words using soothed baby)

@WGyubin: @younhaholic ㅎㅎㅎ 아 어린이날하니까 놀이동산 가고싶어 ㅠㅠ

ㅎㅎㅎ Ah~ i wanna go to amusement park because i hear today is children's day ㅠㅠ

@younhaholic: @WGyubin 한국오면 에버랜드 가자 ㅋㅋㅋ

If u come to korea, let's go Everland(amusement's name in korea) kkk

@WGyubin: @younhaholic 오예~ 놀이기구♡ 구슬아이스크림♡

OH~yeah~ the rides ♡ dippin' dots♡

@Nammi0411: @WGyubin 나도어린이 하고싶다 ㅜㅜ

i want to be a child too T.T

@WGyubin: @Nammi0411 그러니까요 언니 ㅠㅠ 아아 유치원으로 ㄱㄱ

yes. sister T.T Ahhhhh, let's go kindergarten

^ Sorry the tweets are kind of all over the place. I wanted to make it seem like it was a conversation between YUbin and the other tweeter but because some tweets are related to what she tweeted, I counted it as a new convo and didn't continue it with the previous convo.

-edit-

There's also a uniqlo facebook poll. VOTE FOR WONDER GIRLS!

I was the first to vote and spread the word. #1 has 45 votes atm, we have 11 votes.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=197732476938215&qa_ref=qd

Special video for Sunmi > Wonder Girls Sunmi - Can't forget your love ahhhh.... sorry for the late posting and uploading the video TT.TT life wasn't easy hehehehe.. anyway Happy 20thChubbymi to Sunmi!! Hope u like the video! And I really hope MinAhn couple do something new to their hair..but I really like leadah style now...need something new from Mandoo as well sweatingbullets.gif 

I can't wait for the comeback!!

Guest valentino_rossi46

REPORT this account, he/she is attacking our girls and some devoted WF >< http://twitter.com/#!/Whatever9911

SunMi twiiter translation from @sunmijjang

On days like this listen to mika's rain hehe the weather here is really good / “@mimimimi0502: @JANEyjK 그런날에는 mika의 rain을 들어요 히히 여긴 날씨너무좋다”

Trans: ah should I go into hip hop? haha wear new era cap kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk whoa a new discovery / "@mimimimi0502: @faryoung @famej 아 저 힙합해야겠는데요? 하하 뉴에라쓰고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ와 새로운발견"

Trans: I read Sapporo as 'Pororo' instead.. / "@mimimimi0502: @NYPark79 삿뽀로를 '뽀로로' 로 읽었어요.."

Trans: ah!!!! I think changing my phone to an iphone was the best thing this year!! lets meet everyday.. / "@JANEyjK: @mimimimi0502 악!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!나 아이폰으로 바꾼게 이번년도 제일 잘한일같아!! 우리 맨날맨날 만나용

Trans: kkkk naturally I don't do video calls because I feel embarrassed.. ah it's so good.. I missed everyone so much../ "@mimimimi0502: @JANEyjK ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나원래 영상통화 낯간지러워서 못하는데.. 아 너무좋다..다들너무보고싶었는데

Sun Mi now can live chat wt Jane and the girls, JYPE USA staffs everyday <3. Did other girls also change to Iphone ? Cuz their contract wt Sony Ericsson is ended

Hiphop Sunmi ??? Hrm Wanna see her popping

Archived