Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

^

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Sohee usually looks calm and cool. But actually she is very concerned and caring to all Wonderful. She should be very happy to have fans from Arabic.

I found the other link for you @Mickyluloveskpop. You can try it *quoted image*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34cVyqi-VDY

interestkr@YT

Thank you but too bad i can't watch it since it's private >.>

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ah_mui

^ I found their dance adorable, they were so cute in the end where they just laughed innocently.

And Sohee's reply was so cute, I hope she'd be able to reply to me one day <3

I miss the girls so much, I hope to see them on the korean stage sometime soon. Recently I've been browsing the girl's video's on youtube and I've came across so many anti's comments.

I was just wondering, How does that make you feel as a Wonderful?

meh, antis are inevitable when a group is popular worldwide like WGs. people get jealous when the girls still remain as one of the top groups despite their long absence. :)

Guest qoxie

Fanmap of JYP USA to New York Central Park (where WG goes cycling, watch flowers bloom like Yoobin & Jane yesterday, etc.).

CkMcV.jpg

Cr: yeeunFAN @ WGTW

- - - - - - - -

WG on the cover of Indonesian teen entertainment mag GAUL.

Dunno if it's the latest issue, but someone just tweeted it.

X1OcD.jpg

4NnX7.jpg

Cr: stella_smv @ twitter

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls and Jeon Jihyeon selected as Hollywood Hottest Asian stars

[Newsen Bak Areum journalist]

Girlgroup Wondergirls and actress Jeon Jihyeon were selected as Asia's sexy stars.

According to the Malaysian media on the 23rd of April, Wondergirls and Jeon Jihyeon were included in the 'Hollywood's 15 Hottest Asian Actresses' list.

The Wondergirls revealed this fact on the morning of 27th via twitter. They were introduced as the "First Korean singers to ever debut and chart on the famous Billboard 100."

As for Jeon Jihyeon "although being away from the spotlight, this woman is as always leaves a strong and deep impression on us".

The other actresses who were included in the list are Hollywood Actress Jamie Chung, China's Gong Li, Fan Bing Bing, from Malaysia Hongkong actress Michelle Yeoh, Hollywood actress Kelly Hu, Hongkong born Hollywood actress Maggie Q, Chinese American actress Lucy Liu, model and actress Devon Aoki, Singer and actress Brenda Song, Kristin Kreuk who is half-chinese, Korean Hollywood actress Grace Park, Hongkong model Chrissie Chau, and mixed race actress Moon Bloodgood.

Bak Areum jamie@newsen.com

Source: Newsen

Guest wonderr23

For those who want to join me2day! It's actually a very easy process. You don't need a Naver ID to be a member.

• First go to this link http://me2day.net/account/enroll/via/me2day
  • Fill up the necessary information. eg n4aw7l.png
  • you will then be receiving an aunthentication link which you will find in your email address.
  • After clicking the authentication link, your me2day will be officially made.

Lim me2day update

75df0fe4781b3ad9ed0d68e41b9e1ee2_large.jpg

버블티~~~^^타로맛도 좋은데~~~ㅋㅋ 20시간전

Bubble tea~~~^^ Taro flavor is delicious as well~~~kk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit

Min Sunye topped the list on Arirang's Pops in Seoul 'Most thoughtful idols who serve as role models'

1. Min Sunye (Wondergirls)

2. Taeyang (Big Bang)

3. Taecyeon (2pm)

4. Sung-Gyu (Infinite)

5. Hyungjoon (SS501)

Video: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RrDZZX3dG4A/

Source: 遥远守护sunye@Sunye Baidu

Guest freakloverxx

leader sun really deserve 1st place.if there is someone i got to choose as the best and classiest person in kpop world, that would be min sunye. people who knows about her story and her kindness should know better. She is really the best leader with the best heart. She may not be the prettiest or have the strongest vocal or not the best skilled in variety but

shes definitely the walking example of PERFECTION.

lol.sorry i might be a little exaggerative but what to do? i really adore this person and all Wonder Girls.

It's [beauty] a kind of radiance. People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little more dewy. They vibrate at a different frequency.” (Cameron Diaz) 

^Perfect quote to describe our leader.

Congratulations to our Sunye!!! She deserves it. She is really the BEST role model in KPOP idols (to me). She is so beautiful, humble, kind, respectful, caring and she's always helping for charity =) So proud of our Min Leader~

By the way, I love all the Sohee pictures on this page, she looks so cute and pretty. and it's true that she's getting prettier everyday (but she's still as cute as before ^^).

I love the new picture of Sunmi. I'm always so happy when there are new pics of Mimi... Miss her so much!

I'm voting for Yubin as the sexiest female idol =D

Guest wonderr23

I vowed to never take articles from AKP unless it's 100% reliable. But in this case, it's very perfect!

:D

Wonder Girls’ Hye Lim shares childhood photos

by phenom on April 27, 2011 at 3:40 pm

1303888870_154706.jpg

On April 27th, Wonder Girls member Hye Rim revealed cute pictures from her childhood through her Twitter, catching the eyes of netizens.

In the pictures, Hye Rim showed off her cute beauty, which hasn’tt changed over the years. In particular, the photo where she has her hair tied back has caught the most attention where young Hye Rim is displaying her studious charms with her sharp-looking eyes. In another photo with her dog, she is showing off her cute side with her big eyes and pouty lips.

Netizens commented, “You were really pretty since you were young”, “You are cuter and more doll-like that the dog”, and “The never-changing beauty. Did only your body grow?”

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: allkpop

thanks for all the news and updates! :D ^ lol wonderr23 I can't stop staring at your sig. its so cute LOLOLOL.

Min Sunye topped the list on Arirang's Pops in Seoul 'Most thoughtful idols who serve as role models' 

1. Min Sunye (Wondergirls)

2. Taeyang (Big Bang)

3. Taecyeon (2pm) 

4. Sung-Gyu (Infinite)

5. Hyungjoon (SS501)

Video: http://www.tudou.com...ew/RrDZZX3dG4A/

Source: 遥远守护sunye@Sunye Baidu

*confetti in the air! I saw this last night on another site and wasn't sure if it was true (really happy it is) LOL. sometimes I say wth to arirang polls but this list is <3 ( I still judge arirang from that one time for not choosing sunye as top leader lolololol) 

Recently I've been browsing the girl's video's on youtube and I've came across so many anti's comments.

I was just wondering, How does that make you feel as a Wonderful

Linda!<3 honestly it frustrates me (LOL understatement ) but....I guess they'll have to wait for the girls' comebacks for them to quit their nonsense tongue.gif. a lot of them don't know the facts of it, I hear from them all the time that 2DT didn't do well but actually it was in top 10 songs of 2010 somewhere and the girls only promoted it for 2 weeks!.

Guest lovepapupi

^

Actually it's not the point whether they need proof or not. But the matter is if they want accept the reality or not. In the case of anti-Wonder Girls, most other fansclub never feel comfortable if us (wonderful) discuss the greatness of our idol (ironically even if we say it on WG's video). Funny thing is they became offended and began to boast of their idol in WG's video. It's sounds funny but is true. I must say some of idol have got a crapload of “unique” people with special needs in their fanclub. Another fans are such an amazing fanclub. They have great confidence towards their girl group so that should say it in videos of other girl groups. phew.gif

Guest PlayGirl12

Yo wonderfuls PLZ support Yubin

Voted to Yubin HERE

we really need your help wonderfuls really really

Ga-In from Brown Eyed Girls' in the top she's votes is 37.9%

and yubin is 32.38%

wondrfuls support Yubin boted to Yubin PLZ!!

Hey y'all.

Was just on allkpop and saw these men (Heechul, Daniel, Jisu) on youngstreet saying they like Rania, and when Heechul asked them which group they thought was good now a days, Daniel asked, "Aming girl groups?" And you can pretty much hear Heechul going, "Wondergirls" at that point in the background and I was like, Yeah no. 1 Namderful representing right there haha!!

Here's the link, from the 06 second point to the 12 second point, and u may have to strain ur ears a bit :D

Youngstreet.

Cr: fobtastick@youtube

Patience.

Archived