Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

ifensi usually rewrites media articles (ala allkpop), so they might have sourced the following from a Korean report.

5Ps6x.jpg

Source: http://arts.ifensi.c...-399550-10.html

f(x), SNSD, KARA, 4MINUTE; the top girlgroups divvying up the world

ifensi.com 2011-04-27 08:59:15

SNSD, WONDERGIRLS, KARA, 2NE1, missA, f(x), AFTER SCHOOL, 4MINUTE, T-ARA, BROWN EYED GIRLS... Korean girlgroups rule the world. They are uniformly influential but each has their own characteristic, much like the many countries across the globe. SNSD is like America; KARA is like Russia; f(x) is like Canada, etc..... Let's look at the top 10 girlgroups & their comparative countries.

America is considered the most powerful country in the world. SNSD's impact in Korean music is just as formidable.

4MINUTE's sexy stage performances are well-known. Thus they are like Brazil, home of the Samba dance.

f(x) is like Canada, whose economy is dependent on America's.

missA is like Spain, cuz their performances are usually more passionate & they also have different nationalities in the group.

T-ARA is like Japan, which for historical reasons has not adopted a correct understanding of their past.

AFTER SCHOOL is like India, rapidly expanding in population & economic growth.

BROWN EYED GIRLS is like France, having undergone transformations both in & out of the country.

2NE1 is like China, rapidly developing to rival America as a powerhouse.

KARA was once SNSD's strong rival, but is currently experiencing an internal crisis. They are like Russia, which along with America were formerly the 2 strongest countries in the world.

WONDERGIRLS are global stars, even expanding their activities across the oceans to America. They are like Great Britain: undefeated out on an island, unafraid of physical separation, yet cultivating their development & "settlers" [fans] while propagating the English language all over the world.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Chubby Mimi, so cute, so gorgeous, she looks much healthier and bright :)

Hope we can see more Mimi photo at Dongguk campus

Remember the ceremony last month, her photos at Dongguk were gorgeous as photoshoot XD

Btw, keep reporting this account http://twitter.com/#!/EFF_U_Stalker, she is sending tweet to Mimi and bash her, she hasnt stopped yet ><

another anti :http://twitter.com/#!/w3kn3w

report all of them

Guest r1988

^

I agree she looks so prettier and healthier now comparing to the time when she was active ,back timewhen she was active I felt she was too skinny to me she did not look healthy so Im glade that she gained weight and I really hope when she comeback she will not lose weight.

even when our sunmi is not active these antis seems like they cant leave her alone I will never understand how anti fans mind work .

@lovepapupi thnx for sunmi pic seeing her new pic makes me even miss her more :tears:

Guest Ly0209

( I'm sorry if somebody already have upload this)

Hollywood's 15 Hottest Asian Actresses

From Maggie Q to Jamie chung, check out Hollywood's hottest Asians.

8C4917CD1A381CE7FA28859B3B87E7.jpg

The Wonder Girls

The first South-Korean group to chart on the Billboard 100 in yonks, The Wondergirls have been to KL plenty since, and from your reaction, you just can’t get enough from these gorgeous gals.

Other on the list are: Lucy Liu, Kristin Kreuk, Brenda Song, Devon Aoki and so on.

Credit: http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/movies/features/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4792816&page=0 

Guest my2wonder

Hi guys :D today is weekend in arab countries and SoHee gave me a hope ! what a lovely weekend !! <3

asoosohee.jpg?w=473&h=241

I hope they will come here some day

:D

in the fact I laughed a lot ! sohee's reply should be"  HELLO ARAB FANS blush.gif " but she was amazed and she said " WOW w00t.gif " kekekekeke

how a cute sohee dongseng :wub: <3

unseen177-sohee.jpg?w=500&h=342

Hi guys :D today is weekend in arab countries and SoHee gave me a hope ! what a lovely weekend !! <3

I hope they will come here some day :D

in the fact I laughed a lot ! sohee's reply should be"  HELLO ARAB FANS blush.gif " but she was amazed and she said " WOW :w00t: " kekekekeke

unseen177-sohee.jpg?w=500&h=342

yaaaah .... im happy cuz she's replaied meeh .... 0.0 .... when i saw here tweet i was like  *-*:w00t:  ... and it was like dream ^^

she's the second one who relpied for the Arab fans .... hope the next time will be YUBIN *-* blush.gif  :wub:  ..... Thank you An So Hee You Made My Day

Guest lovepapupi

^

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Sohee usually looks calm and cool. But actually she is very concerned and caring to all Wonderful. She should be very happy to have fans from Arabic.

UM... excuse me can you give me another like of it coz someone remove it!

I found the other link for you @Mickyluloveskpop. You can try it smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34cVyqi-VDY

interestkr@YT

Guest floral93

so i joined me2day (even though i don't know korea) and noticed yoobin and sunye are friends with sandara park and yoo in na..is it usual for celebs to follow each other even though their not close? (or are they?) do u guys knw if the girls are following any other celebs?

Guest qoxie

SOIpb.jpg

Source: http://kpoppark.com/...old-photos.html

WONDERGIRLS Lim shares her childhood photos, "only her body has grown since"

Kpoppark 2011-04-27 16:19

Girlgroup WONDERGIRLS member LIM has shared her cute photos from the past.

On April 27 afternoon, LIM tweeted her childhood photos, which attracted everyone's attention.

The snapshots show LIM's unchanging cuteness & good looks. One picture of her with hair tied up accentuated her big, shiny eyes. Another of her with a puppy is even more adorable, by depicting her big eyes & tiny pursed mouth.

Netizens who saw the pictures variously said: "You are a beauty since childhood", "Matched up with that puppy is a really adorable moppet", "Unchanging good looks; only her body has grown since" & other reactions.

Korean source: TVDaily

Guest r1988

I hope they will come here some day

:D

in the fact I laughed a lot ! sohee's reply should be"  HELLO ARAB FANS blush.gif " but she was amazed and she said " WOW w00t.gif " kekekekeke

*quoted image*

me too it will be amazing if they come I remember during live chat sunye also said that she would love would to come she also said that her friend lives in Dubai so lets hope that one day the girls will come and perform here arab countries

me too it will be amazing if they come I remember during live chat sunye also said that she would love would to come she also said that her friend lives in Dubai so lets hope that one day the girls will come and perform here arab countries

yeah i saw the Arabic interview when she said that ^^:w00t: 

Guest my2wonder

ooooh BTW KBS arabic did an interview with the wonder girls when their 2DT activities in Korea

I'll translate it by what they said in arabic .. in the fact MC can't talk arabic very well even I can't understand what she saying sometimes XD

Wonder Girls In KBS World Arabic Radio [1-2]

Wonder Girls In KBS World Arabic Radio [2-2]

WGs: Hi we are the wonder girls

MC : I know you are so famous but can you tell us what is your names ?

Sun: Hello I'm sunye

Yubin : Hi my name is Yubin

Sohee : Hello I'm sohee

yeeun: (looking to the paper XD) Hello my name is yenny

lim : hello my name is hye rim ..

MC : your new song named 2DT , what dose it mean ?

Sun: this song talk about girl cried 2DT because of man . the first tear because he leaving her , and the second tear because of his love

MC : so can you sing a part of your new song ?

WGs : gave me 2 DT after all this years ~ ..... etc

MC: wow , very good .. & there is a lot of your arab fans in arab countries .. did you amazed ?

yubin:in the fact I amazed when I heard that there is a lot of fans in arab countries ..

MC : your coming to korea about after 2 years ! did korean music changed ? < she said 2 years but it's not XD

Sohee : there is a lot of new girls/boys groub who I didn't know yet ? so I'm so busy to exchange greetings.

MC: yeeun, your B-day was in may26 so Happy B-D ..

yeeun:thanx

MC:How was your experience in America?

yeeun: We stayed in America 1 year , And there is was a problem with speaking English , & We tried to let American people know the wonder girls & our songs by ourselves , & we was amazed & happy because of increase our fans in America ..

MC : sunye , you go to a lot of countries like thailand , USA , Singhore , japan , china , why you didn't go to arab countries ? <did WGs went to Japan ?? they didn't right XD

sunye : we hope that we can go to arab to meet our fans , Especially I have some friends in Dubai . so I heard a lot about Dubai & my desire increased to go to it .. & Maybe someday we will go to arab countries ..

MC : sohee , super junior's Heechul love you ! what about you ? do you like him ?

sohee : he is a big star and so famous , so I'm so thankful & I respect him a lot ..

MC : yeeun , in your activities in America did you meet some of arab fans ?

yeeun: yes , I meet some arab freinds when I studied English language course ..

MC : did you eat some of arab's food ?

yeeun:yes, we eat some of arab's food :D & It was delicious .

MC: yubin, you lost a lot of weight and you are so beautiful now .. did you followed specific diet ?

yubin: because I ate sweet potatoes , & I walked a lot .. in NYC there is no private car so I just walked a lot ..

MC: arab fans asking if you love another singers or another songs ?

yubin: 2am

MC: Any song of 2am songs do you like ?

yubin: I did wrong .

MC: can you sing rap to us ?

yubin:(sing her rap part in 2DT)

MC: thank you , hye rim , When you stood on the stage for the first time , did you tension?

Lim:I was tension , but when I stood on the stage I forgot the tension to perform well ..

MC:How did Lim was for the first time ?

yeeun: she was upbeat and fun and a decent <3

MC: your group picked as best group in 2008 , and your song enter the US BILLBOARD 100 song chart ! and you join so you think you can dance show , and your song nobody took no.1 in HK and TW , did you make your dreams come true ! or you have another dreams ?

yeeun: We are still in the onset and we are not in the end , and we'll go back to US , and we issued this album in 3 languages , korean , english , Chinese , and we are so happy and so thankful for this love from arab countries and all countries around the world , & we will visit arab countries to performance and meet arab fans ..

MC : what do you think about next 10 years ?

sunye:I think in next 10 years , we will be able to visit arab countries and we'll become much famous there ..

MC: in the end thank you .. and look at arabic word

WGs : shokran (thank you) good bye :D

la ahad la ahad but you ~ la ahad la ahad but you (la ahad =nobody)

nhn nohebokom (we love you) :wub:

I hope you like it :P

Guest PlayGirl12

@my2wonder I see the arabic interview for wonder girls ,, I'm ❤ ŖðҒéŷ ♪ From Arab WonderFul ツ ❤ :D

Ahh I'm Really happy to see that w00t.gif ,, the people who the wonder girls replay for him theri messages they really lucky <_< , I really begrudge him tears.gif

Umm

Wonderfuls look what I find in the arabic blog for U-Kiss :o

U-Kiss's HoonMin And DongHo Dance To WG's Tell Me

1303938800431.png

110423 세대공감 토요일 E65 U-Kiss(유키스) Hoon Cut

@ 2:27

Source:http://arabkissme.wordpress.com/

Hahaha so cute I really like it

Wonderfuls Fighting ;)

^ I found their dance adorable, they were so cute in the end where they just laughed innocently.

And Sohee's reply was so cute, I hope she'd be able to reply to me one day <3

I miss the girls so much, I hope to see them on the korean stage sometime soon. Recently I've been browsing the girl's video's on youtube and I've came across so many anti's comments.

I was just wondering, How does that make you feel as a Wonderful?

Archived