Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest floral93

guys the mbc 50th korean music wave in bangkok is aired today and a user is uploading the performances, waiting for the girls!!

user name is crazycarrot270

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I hope the Teen Vogue concept blows over quickly, because it's just a photoshoot!

Credit pww1222 @ Daum

rumours are being spread over at fantastics. >.<

Guest valentino_rossi46

I hope the Teen Vogue concept blows over quickly, because it's just a photoshoot!

Credit pww1222 @ Daum

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

rumours are being spread over at fantastics. >.<

OMG Ye Eun and her friend, they are like twins :) , same hairstyle, blondes , their clothes also match each other :)

ANd the way they rotate at full speed O_O JJang

MBC Korean music wave in Bangkok is great, although they cut a lot, but from fancam, and how they broadcast, i feel they prepare even better than Dream concert :), during 2DT, we can see Thai WF fan chant :), i saw some clip of other artists too but didnt catch their fan chant, except WGs :)

Well, WF dont have light stick ocean as other group (blame JYPE cuz dont distribute it anymore><), but they chant the best instead, ThaiWF Jjang :)

2YE high note during the 2DT rock ver was so awesome, they are still the best .... , the Queen will be back soon, other groups, careful ha ha

Guest wonderfulalways

I just read this crazy rumor in Fantastic that sunmi will comeback as miss A member?!

OMG WTF?!!?!?!?!?!?

Guest littlechocolate

^that is too stupid if they do that. i dont think the rumor is true. why cnt some ppl just accept the fact sunmi gone on her own will. i think wonderful should just wait for her patiently instead of making petitions. i think petitions like that will only make her feel bad towards us.

Guest wonderfulalways

Hi Wonderfuls~ So, two weeks ago I was on Daum and I saw a page full of different polls with idols =) I'm not sure if someone already shared it here, so I'll show you... It's from June 2008 until now. I searched for all polls with WonderGirls and there are 15 polls with them... 5 that they didn't win (-__-) and 9 that they won =) + one new poll (it's not over).

First of all I want to ask you all, if you can vote for our Mandu Sohee for this poll :

Vote For Sohee =D

Here are the polls that they didn't win + the polls that they win -

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

i know im late, (just came back from a vacation: songkran holiday) 

but.. the Lizzy vs. LIM poll..

i think that poll was pointless and the results are expected..

i hate to see that ppl just cant accept lim, I honestly think that shes talented, pretty, and all. i just dont get it why others cant adopt my thoughts.

well.. LIM FIGHTING!

AND.. the WG vs. SuJu poll...

are you serious?! that poll was pointless.

I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF THE GIRLS COMEBACK WITH A BANG.. i mean.. they would totally smash all their opponents.

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

I just read this crazy rumor in Fantastic that sunmi will comeback as miss A member?!

WTH? I'm so crazy now >"<

She belongs to Wonder Girls, in US market >'<

This is really a stupid mad rumor >"<

Guest Jesper1019

Sigh...Qoxie....Do u want me to tell the world that u stalked me&my friends' tweets and pasted it without our permission?

My God y can't u stop this madness alreadyy?

Oh by the way we didn't insult u...ROFLOL...

We're talking about someone else lol...

Your act of insulting others without prove have already proved that u're not Mannerful

Guest wnjy_

so they don't distribute the queen sticks anymore? waeeee. :(

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=idKK4L2cC50

mbc bangkok concert special.

our girls looked so pro at the airport. world stars indeed. the way they carried themselves, it just screamed star power :D

there are also other moments, like sunye and yeeun rehearsing together with jokwon. and some sunye sightings.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Mi's sick again :( poor her

mimimimi0502 Mimi

Feel like someone hits my head with a hammer.

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

mimimimi0502 Mimi

Sick of being sick

16 minutes ago

Btw, WF u shouldnt believe in rumor. There are so many rumors about Sun Mi since she left but none of them are true. And Sun Mi always appeared when none of fans knowing. We dont know she will go to graduation test in May, suddenly she appeared in various news. We dont know she applied to Dongguk, suddenly they announced she was early-chosen to Dongguk Uni :)

Sun Mi is just an amazing girl and she will back when none of us knowing :)

Guest qoxie

The original 'rumor' was an April Fools' Day prank.

Guest qoxie

Did WG fly out of Korea today (Sunday)?

Saw a fan translation of ESTHER's tweet to Yeeun from Saturday afternoon Korea time.

WG's last tweets were from LIM at between 7:30 to 8am on Sunday morning:

She had said "hello" on me2day (fan translated) & mentioned the Singapore magazine (reading material?) on Twitter.

Previously, as someone posted, she had messaged Jane Kim to say they will see each other soon.

Silent since.

1mWQ8.jpg

Cr: as credited

Esther: The weather is beautiful!! It is our lady's last night in Seoul. Have fun :)

Yeeun: Yup! KK I will miss you sister ㅠㅠ KK I will pray!

Her other message was with 2PM Taecyeon (about her me2day account, I think).

Archived