Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yubin4ever

Yes!!! thanks for the other fan cams :D Especially the Irony one. Thats one of the performances I was looking forward to the most. I seriously watched that dance break 5 times just so i can see how each girl adds their own personal flavor. Sunye was amazing as always by the way lol.

And Im glad that dude got to meet Sunye then if he is a light. He must have been freaking out. I know I would have if I met Sohee lol

Edit:Thanks for all of these new pics! I am just so HAPPY seeing Lim look so confident and have the eye of the tiger in these pics. I am really loving her now not only for her personality and but now her pictures and stage performances. I knew she always had it in her. And Im also loving how she's turning into a twitter/selca addict lolol. Its cute. It shows how much her confidence has grown

Edit:Finally found a "Tell Me" fan cam

youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id7yKg4aSGA

Credit:ninashut

Guest xjjjLOVE

DAAAAANG! Yoobin's hair is RIDICULOUS!

It looks freaking amazing on her, and I really love the way they styled it!

Although I completely approved of her read hair too...hopefully they'll be giving it a rest for a while...wouldn't want it getting to damaged >.<

And poor Sohee :(

I hope she's not feeling to unwell, such a trooper ♥

&Commenting (a little late) on Yeeuns hair...I think more of a honey color would suit her much better instead of the light blonde she has now...hopefully JYP stylists will hear me somehow xD

thank you so so so so much for sharing these pictures and fancams!!

You guys are ANGELS.

And I'm really glad the girls are getting such a hot response. Having famous people tweet about them and having people build massive balloons for them! (those were great!)

Ahh....Cannot wait to see them performing a new song, I love seeing them perform all the others...but when it's a new song the feelings going to be indescribable!!

Guest qoxie

just have to ask. anyone knows where can i get WG's merchandise? like t-shirts, laptop case, even the cosmetics(maybe..huu) in malaysia? all i found was for other idol groups' merchandise... :'(

No Malaysians wanna help out our friend?

To respond: WGW has an online store: http://wondergirls.s...om/Default.aspx

Make sure to click  the tabs at the top: 'Apparel', 'Accessories', 'Posters', etc.

Looks like they are shipping the Justice T-shirts (dunno if the latter retailer is still selling them: http://www.shopjustice.com/) as well as leftover tour merchandise (gotta wait for new US tour, Mnet Utimate or JYP Nation concerts otherwise).

The laptop case was a free limited-edition bonus with the US album pre-orders in 2009:

http://wondergirlsme...1&products_id=1

Dunno if there are any WG by Wondergirls franchisees in Malaysia.

There is one in Singapore (in Toa Payoh Central, it's still there but struggling a bit) & I believe also in Bangkok.

i really hope that they will perform this someday... this song is so touching! yeeun did this amazingly... i wanna cry hearing this...

i just wish they will perform this

For Wonderful

Guest qoxie

WG's KLCC updates for today.

kZRfP.jpg

p29pf.jpg

Cr: MY Wonderfuls Facebook

qyppQ.jpg

Cr: adyaby @ twitter

- - - - - - - - - - -

ZveBk.jpg

CO4XQ.jpg

Cr: as tagged

vekLm.jpg

Cr: MY Wonderfuls Facebook

- - - - - - - - - - -

WG pre- & post-rehearsal fanpics.

bzilX.jpg

oQz2R.jpg

KUUK3.jpg

mqrSL.jpg

Cr: tehae91 @ twitter

Guest wonderr23

Wow...you guys are awesome!! I can't believe the thread is moving this fast! Catching up...

Dal★Shabet's Serri talks about WonderGirls' Sunye

CR - arirangworld @ youtube.

Serri even left a "video message" to Sunye, she said : "Hello Sunye sunbaenim, I'm the charming member Serri. I think there's a bond between us since our resemblance became a hot issue. If you see me at broadcasting stations, please give me advice... Let's be friends!" This is so adorable ^^

This girl is such a cutie...she always respects Sunye and wants to be her friend. So cute <3

Hi Wonderfuls,

I just want to share our event next week. It's a dance class. Primarily, we are going to teach IRONY and EEBABO.

We'll try to post up vids afterwards :)

*quoted image*

For more info you can check our fb page "Wonderful Philippines". Thanks thanks!

Wow you guys are awesome! Can't wait to see the dance class! :D

VtNzb.jpg

This is so cute!! Heenim and Sunye looks like siblings~

KeyEast, SM, YG, JYP & more join forces to establish a new global agency, “United Asia Management”

oh wow...this is awesome! The Big Three with Keyeast! That's gonna be epic!!! More opportunities for the Hallyu wave to spread all over the world!!

Lastly, we have the worst singing idol group members.

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/20110408_idol_vocal_4.jpg

The list begins with Wonder Girls‘ member Sohee, who placed 1st with 12 points.

“It seems as if she only has parts that last a few seconds, so it’s almost as if she’s not even there.” 2nd goes to KARA’s Goo Hara with 11 points. “Certain things need to b improved with, and her biggest weakness lies in her vocals.”

^

this...you have no right to call yourself a vocal professional if you're gonna base your criterias on this. :D You know am not so worried about this because i know the Wondergirls are gonna prove them wrong! Especially Sohee!! Boy i can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see the REAL wondergirls comeback. Hwaiting WG!

3llcp.jpg

My babies.. T___T Yenny probably is the most surprising member of Wondergirls. Looking back you wouldn't expect her to grow into this lovely and gorgeous being! I'm so proud of them.

shared?

Twin Towers @Live KL_Wonder Girls - Tell Me

credit: TheSizafiz

I believe these are the hosts of the show

twin_towers_live_aishah_will.jpg

Aishah Sinclair & Will Quah

twin_towers_live_wonder_girls.jpg

twin_towers_live_wonder_girls2.jpg

twin_towers_live_crowd.jpg

twin_towers_live_fireworks.jpg

Source: http://www.tvsmith.my/twin-towers-live-2011-night-1/

Guest bammie92

hey!

did you guys check out 4minute's latest MV 'Heart to Heart'? the dance remind me a bit of 'Tell Me'. kkkk^^

WonderMinute LOVE <3 <3

that pictures of sick Sohee really breaking hearts. get well soon Mandoo!

Guest r1988

@Wonder23 Im also happy that thread is moving fast I guess many wondefuls are excited for the girls comeback

Yubin new hair colour is a hot topic in Korea

예은·유빈, 확 바뀐 헤어스타일 눈길 '이젠 성숙미가 물씬'

htm_20110409121015c000c010-001.JPG

htm_20110409121015c000c010-002.JPG

원더걸스 예은이 유빈과 함께한 근황사진을 공개했다.

예은은 8일 자신의 트위터에 '유빈, 염색하다'라는 글과 함께 사진 두 장을 올렸다.

두 사람은 밝은 금발과 짙은 갈색으로 염색한 헤어스타일을 뽐냈다. 특히 두 장의 사진 속 해맑게 웃고 있는 모습과 정색하는 모습 등 깨알같은 표정 변화에 보는 이들의 웃음을 자아낸다.

네티즌들은 '예쁘게 헤어스타일도 바꿨으니 한국으로 오세요' '언제까지 미국에 계실 건가요. 이제 그만…' '이제 성숙미가 물씬 풍겨요' 등의 댓글을 달았다.

김진석 온라인 뉴스 기자 [superjs@joongang.co.kr]

출처 예은 트위터

here is the link

http://news.nate.com/view/20110409n04082?mid=e0102

Guest wonderr23

This i took from a blog called Yam's Bloog. No wondergirls but the Malaysian WFs deserves credit ^^

Wonder Girl Fans… they had balloon with W.G and lots of cardboard sign.. way to go

IMG_2943%5B3%5D.jpg

IMG_2947%5B6%5D.jpg

Source: http://ivorbloog.blogspot.com/2011/04/klcc-f1-grand-prix-2011-twin-towers.html

--------------------------------------------------

5602208706_f068c2df16_z.jpg

5602208500_05322a0fb3_z.jpg

5602208136_49749c7f9f_z.jpg

5602207470_0397de3e1a_z.jpg

5602207700_3f2cc5e627_z.jpg

5601621921_c70743c737_z.jpg

5601087180_4cebc28099_z.jpg

5602209148_993769ebb7_z.jpg

5601624499_df15d15fc7_z.jpg

Credit and Source: http://www.azrinarizz.com/2011/04/wonder-girls-twin-towers-live-2011-kuala-lumpur.html

-----

that's it..be back with more after i translate the articles..adios~

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

I agree!

Malaysian wonderfuls were beyond amazing.. so supportive of our girls!

Thank you MY Wonderfuls :)

Guest qoxie

Other artiste pics omitted.

Rocking the socks of Twin Towers

Loong Wai Ting, Malay Mail

Saturday, April 9th, 2011 16:04:00

K-POP POWER: Wonder Girls wowing the crowd on Friday evening

efiEL.jpg

IT was a night to remember alright, especially when everyone was trying to be as close as possible to the action.

In the media area, things got even very rowdy as the more aggressive bunch pushed and shoved their way up front. Nope, no one was apologetic.

After all, it was quite an event. The first installment of The Twin Towers @Live 2011 came to a massive end last Friday night with a spectacular synchronised fireworks display that is truly awe-inspiring. People from all walks of life, some came as far as Singapore and Iran gathered together on one common ground, to enjoy music and be part of the history.

The event might be recorded as the biggest free outdoor show Malaysia has ever seen since the late Sudirman’s Chow Kit Road concert.

Amidst chaos due to the rain, fans gathered as early as 10am, just to be the first in line to get into the concert venue. For some, it was all worth it as they got the best spot.

crowd1

Admittedly, fans who made it there came for their idols namely the Wondergirls and Hoobastank. Those in front would certainly be nursing their ears now as the sound was really hard and pounding.

Wondergirls, who took centre stage after keeping fans waiting for them for about 20 minutes (due to last minute sound check and preparation) appeared rather ordinary.

Expectations were perhaps a little higher for Wondergirls as many who were there seemed a little more eager to meet more excited about the group. However, their "almost teasing" sexy dance routine caught everyone by surprise. The crowd was really into it as Wondergirls belted their hits.

Some were seen flashing their mobile phones trying to record part of the show.

Then it happened. Wondergirls broke into their mega-hit, Nobody! The routine was exactly how it was done in the music video (complete with the same microphones). The crowd just went ballistic!

hoobastank

Wondergirls were then replaced on stage by Hoobastank. In true "superstar fashion" they appeared some 30 minutes later.

Their last minute sound and equipment check took most of the time and fans were left in anticipation.

The moment the band got into it, the fans immediately got into it. It was like a massive jumping jelly beans competition! Frontman Douglass Robb, who was clearly basking in all the gloryy. The crowd did not flinch even when he stuck up his middle finger!

A slight technical glitch - no sound came from Dan Estein’s guitar for a bit  - did not stop the fans from banging with the band.

Performing on the same stage on the first night of the two-day concert was Yuna, who has been making headlines for her latest projects in the US.

She dazzled the crowd with her sweet voice and live guitar-strumming session. She performed some of her best songs like Penakut and one of the many foreigners who made it to the free concert exclaimed loudly: “even if I don’t understand what you’re singing, but I still love you and your voice!” Yuna responded with a shy smile.

Local band, Bunkface and The Azenders (who is made up of the same frontman, Sam) vowed the crowd with their music. And it was ecstasy.

The highlight of the show was when the two bands collaborated and did a pretty impressive interpretation of Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream. Very clever indeed!

The first night was awesome, and those who could not get enough are welcome again to join the fun as The Twin Towers @Live 2011 continues tonight (Satuday) with another set of pounding good music.

Expect great performances by tonight’s artist like Joe Flizzow, Mizz Nina, Colby O’Donis, The Earth, Wind and Fire Experience featuring Al McKay. See you there! 

Source: http://www.mmail.com...cks-twin-towers

- - - - - - - - - - -

EI1V3l.jpg

vBnpHl.jpg

Source: http://whatthesyea.blogspot.com/2011/04/wonder-girls-n-hoobstank-freeshow.html

Guest wonderr23

원더걸스 예은-유빈, 성숙미 물씬 다정한 셀카 '점점 예뻐져'

2011. 04.09(토) 15:26

1302330389_148437.jpg

[티브이데일리=선미경 기자] 걸그룹 원더걸스 예인과 유빈이 근황을 전했다.

예은이 지난 8일 자신의 트위터에 "유빈, 염색하다"라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재해 눈길을 끌고 있다.

공개된 사진에서 예은과 유빈은 얼굴을 맞대고 다정한 포즈를 연출하고 있다. 특히 두 사람은 밝은 금발과 짙은 갈색으로 염색해 눈에 띈다. 또 환하게 웃기도하고 정색하기도 하면서 다양한 표정 변화를 줘 웃음을 자아낸다.

사진을 접한 누리꾼은 "둘 다 정말 예쁘네요", "애교있는 미소", "점점 더 예뻐지는 것 같아요"라는 등 다양한 반응을 보이고 있다.

[티브이데일리=선미경 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/ 사진출처=예은 트위터]

기사제보 news@tvdaily.co.kr

Source: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1302330389148437010

Wondergirls' Yeeun and Yubin, their matured and intimate selcas are "very beautiful"

1302330389_148437.jpg

[TV Daily = Seon Migyeong reporter] Wondergirls' Yeeun and Yubin conveyed their recent condition.

Yeeun revealed on the 8th via twitter along with the photo, "Yubin dyed her hair" which drew the attention of many.

In the photo Yeeun and Yubin were seen striking an intimate pose next to each other. Yeeun's blonde hair and Yubin's dark brown hair is very noticeable. Both of them are also showing different facial expressions which is very charming.

To this the netizens responded, "Both of you are very pretty", "Cute smile", and "they're really getting prettier".

[TV Daily = Seon Migyeong reporter news@tvdaily.co.kr/ Source for photos = Yeeun's twitter]

News Report news@tvdaily.co.kr

edit

brb with JYP-J.Tune Enterprise analysis later~

Guest qoxie

Malaysia's Chinese press wrote negative reports about WG's KLCC set.

You guys want me to translate? Let's have a poll then....

The articles were mainly about reporters & photographers being restricted to WG's 1st 3 songs, before they were 'forcibly chased away' by the organizers.

They also made accusations about WG's managers' 'unreasonable prohibitions', & denounced WG as 'divas'.

It is pretty heated. One of them even brought up Sohee's 'worst-ranking singer' out of spite.

- - - - - - -

Media photo.

nNcxr.jpg

Cr: Sin Chew Jit Poh

- - - - - - - - - - -

f1r4o.jpg

BVCB1.jpg

Cr: fawhanna.blogspot.com

Guest VenusValentine

Thank everyone so much for sharing pic and fancam :D

@qoxie: News will become invalid when noone care about it, so one vote for no lol.

p/s @qoxie: if our girls will appear in Indo world stage, then i expect Indo will fall for our girls just like malay :D:wub:

Guest i.said.goodbye

qoxie:

I wouldn't mind knowing...

As a fan I'd like to know the good and the bad so I vote yes lol

Guest wonderful ♡

qoxie:

I wouldn't mind knowing...

As a fan I'd like to know the good and the bad so I vote yes lol

Precisely. I vote for yes. Especially the "WG being divas" part. I've never really heard much negative comments about how the girls are in real life so I want to know what they did to be labeled as divas :/

Guest qoxie

I'm keeping the ballot open for a few more hours, so do "vote"...

Anyway, roswellgirl has been stalking WG at their hotel all day so do check her twitter for updates

Sohee apparently stayed in her room throughout & didn't even join the others downstairs for lunch.

The hotel staff tipped off earlier that WG is checking out about now (8pm).

There are three 11:25pm flights to Korea, presumably their destination since they may attend Channel [V]'s CMA Awards in Chengdu next week (4/15, no updates yet).

VenusValentine -- I reckon the Indonesian WF fanbase is as big as Thailand's. They have already made WG a trending twitter topic a few times on their own!

Gonna be interesting to see how the proposed date (June 20 is the online rumor) will tie in with WG's US album release.

The Malaysians surprised me yesterday, to be honest.

I thought the fanbase there has fractured into various small groups ala in Singapore, but the turnout was very good -- & vocal in their support.

It was a riot to read one blogger saying 1/3 of the crowd immediately left after WG's set. (To be fair, Hoobastank put up a good show, despite rocker fans mixing awkwardly with Kpop fans prior.)

Guest i.said.goodbye

Precisely. I vote for yes. Especially the "WG being divas" part. I've never really heard much negative comments about how the girls are in real life so I want to know what they did to be labeled as divas :/

It's quite amusing hearing the girls being described as that because they are known for their humble attitude...

Maybe it's just a disgruntled person who didn't get their way!

Archived