Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest evilishus

digigirl99 Unfortunately,I had to wipe out my computer and lost all fancams/files :(

I'm so excited to see their performance!I hope everything goes well and runs smoothly :) The girls will definitely put on a show,like they always do :D

Lim as Snow White is cute but she'll have to battle it out with Yoobin for the part.Then again...it's been a long time since Yoobin has wished to be Snow White :D

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

-scratched-

4c3e0319jw6dfmclvfwj7j.jpg

cr as tagged

---------------------------------

6f98af48jw6dfmfbf98w6j.jpg

6f98af48jw6dfmagfdh3oj.jpg

^

from the spectator's point of view.

cr: as tagged

-----------------------------------

40d4679fjw6dfmgwhusdtj.jpg

40d4679fjw6dfmgu5b05ij.jpg

cr as tagged

Guest qoxie

I have also logged in on weibo. Will post any stuff I can find.

BTW WG wasn't the concert closer. At least 1 more act (Elva Hsiao) performed after them.

She had teased the audience, "asking" them if they would scream louder for her than for WG.

EDIT: Kenji Wu was the opener. David Tao hasn't gone onstage yet was third, then Elva. So it looks like WG was second on the bill.

igOPJ.jpg

K3WPu.jpg

psAX2.jpg

4UyMm.jpg

NKbaq.jpg

R5KiN.jpg

tzsJ7.jpg

QsSBI.jpg

mdJ9D.jpg

JsBS8.jpg

Guest lovepapupi

[CF] Nobody (Wonder Girls) in BC world credit card

P.S. BC Card (Korean 비씨카드) is Korea's biggest credit card company.

source: KuLMiMi's youtube channel

credit: Daum

Guest qoxie

China Mobile fancam ('Nobody') (46s):

http://www.56.com/u5...TkyNDQ5MDI.html

Audience didn't look that big. Probably about 5,000~7,000.

The media must have misinterpreted somewhere.

C2oXa.jpg

Ueifa.jpg

8hubB.jpg

VkGHx.jpg

- - - - - - - -

WG's set list was 'Nobody', '2DT', 'Tell Me' & 'So Hot.'

Here are the fancams for the other 3 songs.

http://v.youku.com/v...UzOTI4MTM2.html

http://v.youku.com/v...UzOTI4MDEy.html

http://v.youku.com/v...UzOTI4MzU2.html

Gonna pause here for responses, if anyone want to post.

Will consolidate the new uploads.

Later, folks~

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Thank you for sharing the fancam of the girls at the airport adyaby. I love how the girls came through the gates pushing the suitcase trolleys by themselves. Seeing Sohee smiling and waving to fans is so cute. Normally in picture you see her slightly nod and smile but this time it seemed more than that.

And thank you so much qoxie for finding photos of the girls at the Beijing concert so quickly.

The solo shots of the girls are stunning. Lim looks so cute, Yeeun looks so pretty. Her blond hair has grown on me so much.

The photos seems to be taken by 2PM's Taecyeon's fan. That's nice. JYP Nation. xD

Reminds me of Hottest who went to welcome the girls at the airport.

Guest valentino_rossi46

[CF] Nobody (Wonder Girls) in BC world credit card

P.S. BC Card (Korean 비씨카드) is Korea's biggest credit card company.

source: KuLMiMi's youtube channel

credit: Daum

The girls did not appear in the CF but because they use "Nobody" so i think JYPE were paid the copyright fee by BC

Idols often endorse Chicken fastfood, Mobile, clothing, drinks, cosmetic (just some normal like Etude, The Face Shop ... not the big brands) etc..., something big as furniture, washing machine, air-con, credit card, financing company are enđorsed by influencing star such as Bae Yong Jun, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Nam Joo...

Using "Nobody" to a credit card CF is a big achievement to our girls :), that means they are far from just being Idols :)

Guest qoxie

A concert-goer said WG went to sit in the audience after their set, so as to watch David Tao & Elva Hsiao perform.

Gosh, talk about no diva airs!

Here is a photo she took of Yeeun.

wgSkf.gif

Cr: 呱呱人是满状态 @ Baidu

- - - - - - - - - - -

More....

2YmgW.jpg

0JaHM.jpg

mA6MG.jpg

7cr7E.jpg

gctnk.jpg

xOGnV.jpg

a>

Cr: as tagged

- - - - - - - - - - -

44KSC.gif

j0sw7.gif

qXv7D.gif

oPvLe.gif

BXgLN.gif

aHvu1.gif

NbCHt.gif

Hv0Ju.gif

zIYvo.gif

qLP4v.gif

Cr: winnie696 @ Baidu

Guest evilishus

Where in the world did the media pull out 90,000 from? XD I'm seriously losing all trust in all media outlets these days...

Glad the performance went well and that the girls were able to enjoy the rest of the performer's sets :D It must be nice to be the spectator once in a while instead of being the one on stage :)

Guest tnamphel

I don't know if it was posted before, but I found a video of 2PM watching WonderGirls perform at MAMA 2010. I love how Junsu, Nickhun, and Junho were moving with the music, while Teck and Chunsung were so into watching them that they didn't move at all....Wooyoung had his arms crossed and watching like a proud JYP nation family.

crd: annie810103

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^ Thanks for sharing. I also found another from the same channel.

I found the ending funny to this one. Haha... xD

It seems like Khun and Junsu are very into the performance. Clapping, dancing and singing along to the whole performance. :D

101128 MAMA - Nobody but 2PM

I think the girls are flying to the US tomorrow at 15:30.

Guest Pike Yenny

Woooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah amzing pictures and Yubin look so beautiful i like her hair cooooooool

wooooaaaah fall in love with the pisture ^^ (*_*)

Guest *bluebutterfly*

has this been shared before?

TVB 娛樂新聞報道 02-03-2011 WONDER GIRLS Chloé's 5th anniversary celebrations Shanghai

Sunye was asked if they had time to study English and Chinese and she answered that when they were trainees they were taught Chinese, but it was a long time ago whereas they have been learning English more recently so they have forgotten Chinese. Yoobin said if they were given the chance to act in a film/drama or any program they would like to give it a shot.

Guest itsWonderTime

thanks for sharing the pics and videos guys! the girls all look really healthy! cant wait for their comeback <3 anticipating the autographed cd as well :D

wonderr23

Top ten female vocalists according to a survey by EZday 

1. IU

2. Taeyeon

3. Seo Inyeong

4. Lee Haeri(davichi)

5. Park Bom

6. Jea(Brown Eyed Girls)

7. Luna(fx)

8. Hyorin(Sista)

9. Narsha(Brown Eyed Girls)

10. Sunye(Wondergirls)

Haha thanks for this article :) I'm so bias though I know sunye deserves to be higher, she can reach great high notes but we don't get to see it here too often :? I think its a shame they based these off popularity too otherwise YeEun would have definitely ranked as well

yubin4ever

Just one question..I was on a kpop forum and a poster mentioned Wonder Girls had a performance of Irony that was in the rain, and that shortly after Sohee fainted. I have never heard of this happening or this performance. I was wondering does anyone know anything about that? Or have that performance? I have been searching and couldn't find. 

I definitely remember that performance, the girls looked fantastic lol, I'm fairly sure the performance on youtube got deleted? I think they were performing at some college (I hope this was the right performance lololol) all the girls were wearing blue and Sunmi looked really drenched?I think it was when Hyuna's was still a part of the group but again it was a long time ao :/ I'm sure I can pull up some pictures for you if you'd like though :)

evilishus

d'awww thanks so much anyway :) haha I'll probably just d/l them off youtube cough cough or something, sunye was so charismatic in them I must have them in my collection LOL. 

valentino_rossi46

Using "Nobody" to a credit card CF is a big achievement to our girls :), that means they are far from just being Idols

way to give me chills<3

@qoxie: you are the ebst! thanks so much for all the updates on the performance in china<3 for that one pic you posted where yeeun's sitting at first I thought she was the girl standing so I was like wtf yeeun colored her hair? lmao. haahaha thanks so much again for all your hard work<3\

&& wth chinese media! what happened to 90,000? LOLtongue.gif I'm just glad it looks like the girls enjoyed themselves.I was hoping for new outfits too but I love the blue/brown ones :)

thanks again everyone for eveything! this thread is moving fast!

Guest adyaby

@jcsmark nice to meet u too biggrin.gif

Thank you SO MUCH for this fan cam. I think this might be the longest and closest fan cam I have ever seen of our girls at the airport and i loved every second of it lol. Sohee is finally not wearing mostly black, Yenny is wearing more Yellow since she went blond smart choice btw and Lim was just so freaking adorable waving and smiling at the fans. With her friendliness at the airport and her recent twitter updates, she is quickly taking over Yenny's place as queen of fanservice lol. Im just joking though.

With all these new pictures and articles about the girls new album, I just got my second burst of energy waiting for this album. I am so happy Lim said its going to be energetic because energetic means faster and faster means catchier. Am i right? lol

Thank you for sharing the fancam of the girls at the airport adyaby. I love how the girls came through the gates pushing the suitcase trolleys by themselves. Seeing Sohee smiling and waving to fans is so cute. Normally in picture you see her slightly nod and smile but this time it seemed more than that.

And thank you so much qoxie for finding photos of the girls at the Beijing concert so quickly.

The solo shots of the girls are stunning. Lim looks so cute, Yeeun looks so pretty. Her blond hair has grown on me so much.

The photos seems to be taken by 2PM's Taecyeon's fan. That's nice. JYP Nation. xD

Reminds me of Hottest who went to welcome the girls at the airport.

u're welcome ^^ i loved this fancam so much too :) and the music was perfect *O*

they're so humble ~<33 smiling & waving to the fans just shows how nice and down-to-earth they are :'D

--------

thank u so much for all the pics and fancams wub.gif

i'm seriously loving those 2DT outfits... they look so beautiful!! they're always beautiful but still!! xD

Guest adyaby

Wonder Girls member Lim parodies Snow White

20110326_wglimsnowwhite.jpg

Wonder Girls member Lim (Hye-Rim) recently revealed a photo of herself parodying Snow White.

On March 26th, Lim tweeted,

"Playing Snow White by myself keke”

In the photo, Lim is about to take a bite out of a red apple reminiscent of the iconic scene from the 1937 Disney film, Snow White.

Fans commented, “If you are Snow White, then that must mean that the apple is poisonous. Better not eat it!” “So lovely our little Snow White” and “PRETTY ♥

@WG_Lim)

Source: Lim’s Twitter (

cr: AKP

she's so cuteeee~ i love her!! 

wub.gif 

i bet she's waiting for her prince Kyuhyun 

tongue.gif

Archived