Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

3fe22a4ajw6dfkx0ibavsj.jpg

hmmm...Yenny is wearing bright yellow and Sunye is wearing a brown jacket?

more....just wait..kkk

3fe22a4ajw6dfkwyqyog8j.jpg

3fe22a4ajw6dfkx32i4p4j.jpg

3fe22a4ajw6dfkx264ezmj.jpg

credit: as tagged; ricecakey & tinksportin

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

123-50 JYP Centre,

Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu,

Seoul, Korea 135-955

nice nice .... i didn't know that you know the JYPE Address

good ... will think to send some gift with my friends to Wonder Girls ....

But It will be up to them what I sent ???

i mean did you try to send somthing to them ???

Guest *bluebutterfly*

(&Those Sooheechul pictures are just darrrrling. I wonder if Heechul knows about that twitter!)

I think Heechul has seen some Soheechul fanarts. He actually posted this one on twitter and said something along the lines of ".. but who is that girl?" obviously fully aware who it was haha. It's cute. xD

And have you seen Heechul's dp on twitter - jinbang? Fans made lots of different jinbang faces and Sohee was included. He posted it on twitter and said something that only related to Sohee out of all the jinbangs haha. xD

let's see...congratulations for getting on the plane??LOL I think he's congratulating her for performing at Beijing Olympic Stadium. Artists like him dreams to be in that huge stage. Get this over 90,000 spectators will be in that stadium! I think he's just happy for Yubin's achievements. :lol:----------------------------------------------------i think by now the

HAHA! I realised I said Yoobin is not following herself. I meant Yoobin is not following Drunken Tiger on twitter. But that's cool. Thanks :D

Guest my2wonder

my2wonder -- Should alerted you to this earlier, but your posting about the KBS World Arabic poll results has been re-circulated quite a lot since.

I have seen it mentioned in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Thai fan forums, plus also on weibo (China's Twitter).

Likely among the Vietnamese too, although I don't monitor the latter. Yet to check Korean blogs.

This thread is very influential. (lol)

I can give you the URLs if you want, but many of the boards require pre-registration.

oh really :blink: ! gave me URLs pls :vicx:

@ll_borderline thank you  so so so much babe :D

----- EDIT ------

sohee was chosen to have the most distinctive childhood photos :wub:

normal_1301018237_143329.jpg

Source: TVdaily - 2PM always

Guest ll_borderline

^you're welcome :)

nice nice .... i didn't know that you know the JYPE Address

good ... will think to send some gift with my friends to Wonder Girls ....

But It will be up to them what I sent???

i mean did you try to send something to them ???

yep! we sent them something couple of times every year,

just last january we sent something, also to sunmi.

they will get it specially if u send it to new york

JYPE because thats where they live right now and usually

if you sent and the girls werent in NY at the time JYP staff

will receive it for them and put the gifts to their rooms.

but in korea it might take awhile for the gifts to get to them.

reason 1 is so many fans sent gifts to JYPE korea, not only

wonder girls fans but also 2pm,2am, missA fans. and reason 2

our girls are NY base now. even if you wanna send a gift for sunmi

send it to JYPE NY yeeun will sure hand it to her when they meet. XD

yep! we sent them something couple of times every year,

just last january we sent something, also to sunmi.

they will get it specially if u send it to new york

JYPE because thats where they live right now and usually

if you sent and the girls werent in NY at the time JYP staff

will receive it for them and put the gifts to their rooms.

but in korea it might take awhile for the gifts to get to them.

reason 1 is so many fans sent gifts to JYPE korea, not only

wonder girls fans but also 2pm,2am, missA fans. and reason 2

our girls are NY base now. even if you wanna send a gift for sunmi

send it to JYPE NY yeeun will sure hand it to her when they meet. XD

wooooaaaaah nice nice .... thanx for telling me ..... but you didn't send me the NY one you sent it to @my2wonder not me kekekeke

and good to telling me we were send to in the korean one ^^

we have a good gift we send it and hope they like it ^^

Guest valentino_rossi46

Has anyone pre-ordered the CD yet?

I don't know where to pre-order. :(

Pre-ordered?

Ur question makes me remember many fans pre-ordered our girls 1st album through online and when the girls touring wt JBros, but because the album was delayed, when 2DT come out, the fans who pre-ordered get 2DT EP for free, what happens with their order now? Curious ^^

Btw, Arabic fans, if u send the gifts to the girls, I also suggest u send to JYPE USA, cuz JYPE USA is small, so even the girls are not around, staffs will received and gave to the girls later, if send to Korea, JYPE Korea is so big with many staffs, so maybe they will lost it cuz the girls are not not around, they comeback just several days and maybe staff forget to give them or cant find the gifts cuz too many gifts to others artist too

I think "burkha" is a special gift from Arab

Something like this

http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=STK/STK021/PGB1401.jpg

product_03.gif

I think if the girls received it, they will know how popular they are in Arab countries, and because it's special, maybe they will tweet the photo^^ ( likely Lim will do that)

Oh all this Wonderbang love, I mean remember when they clearly rule kpop? Haha I hope in the future they can work together again.

With Sohee baby picture, man she still look the same Haha and the same with Yoobin

@seafood

I agree with you so much, kpop is always about 'right now' unless they're veterans. its such a shame, all of todays girl groups can literally be traced back to the wonder girls and people are eating up some of these new girl groups like they're completely original.

I think that is why I don't find kpop to be as interesting as before anymore. I mean in around 2 months only, I have heard about 5 or more groups (boy or girl) about to debut. I mean I'm thinking wow oh wow and yeah kpop is what "in right now" But the sad thing is even veteran like Boa didn't do well with her comeback. I honestly sometime feel like if the girls have this America debut their music will be more creative. Because kpop have slowly become the same thing over and over. So I hope their a comeback for Korea sometime in the future but for now the girls is learning and improving themselves and I just hope this comeback/debut will be amazing. And when they do have a comeback in Korea it will bring sometime new and refreshing to the kpop world. :)

Glad to see the thread is active again :), can't wait for their comeback

Guest qoxie

Wonderr23 -- Sorry to keep you waiting on Twitter.

Ditto fellow soompiers. Got held back at work today.

I am posting the whole set by the above sender since she had texted a running commentary along with her photos.

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival, Sohee-focused [cam by 小星4HanChul]

Youku URL: http://t.cn/h1u3d5 115.com download: http://t.cn/h1u1Uh [Please mention the source if reproduced, thank you.]

March 25 20:27

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [cam by 小星4HanChul]

Youku URL: http://t.cn/h1uniy 115.com download:  http://t.cn/h1unO8 [1280X720, wmv format, HD] [Please mention the source if reproduced, thank you.]

March 25 20:16

[Omitted translating irrelevant tweets.]

Sunye was walking behind me but I did not initially notice her. She kept chatting with someone else nearby. Little Apple looked really great. Dunno whether to talk to her in Korean, Chinese or English = = I said hwaiting to her when she came out, & LIM said thanks in Chinese. The girls were waiting for ages at the elevator so I managed to take a lot of photos. It was a good angle too as I managed to capture all of them on film.

March 25 19:48

That's so true. She looked great in sunglasses. Going to watch the girls perform tomorrow ~ @伪Sun超囡想云蝈蝈 Sohee is so cute!!!

March 25 19:46

Aigoo, I had gone down to meet Sunye unni >< but ended up walking alongside LIM. @玥SAMA Eyeing a new sweetheart? [dig nose]

March 25 19:46

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] Hmm. Last photo.

March 25 19:41

eokDn.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul]  Hmm...here is a clearer view of Yoobin.

March 25 19:36

QmRRC.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] This ought to be the clearest photo I have. . . . . . . .><

March 25 19:36

ZOpgt.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] Hmm...here is a more complete photo of Sunye.

March 25 19:34

D6599.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] Sohee & Yeeun waiting at the elevator.

March 25 19:29

UhH2X.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] Sunye unni, staring intently at her phone.

March 25 19:23

7rL3D.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] Sohee, Yeeun. Sunye is behind; she also kept her head down like them.

March 25 19:20

MNXox.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] Playing with her cellphone. Little Apple is so cute & good looking~

March 25 19:16

55ve8.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] Me walking behind LIM. Actually, Sunye was beside me but I did not realize it >< That's Sohee in front. Further ahead is Yeeun. Little Apple looks really great!

March 25 19:09

g8C34.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] Yoobin is pushing the luggage cart in front. That's Yeeun & Sunye behind her, apparently in discussion.

March 25 19:04

ZSwi7.jpg

110325 Beijing airport WONDERGIRLS arrival [photo by 小星4HanChul] Waited so long before they came out. My legs are aching.

March 25 18:59

e11zU.jpg

Yoobin.

March 25 14:57

t5DhJ.jpg

LIM~ Little Apple looks great~

March 25 14:56

vUQeT.jpg

That's Sunye in black on the right.

March 25 14:55

sqG0V.jpg

Sohee is in the middle. The blonde one wearing yellow is Yeeun.

March 25 14:53

Gwy2l.jpg

Wah, it was so thrilling. LIM looks really great. I kept walking beside her. Shouted hwaiting & she said thanks in Chinese :) So cute so cute~

March 25 14:47

Oh, off we go to meet WONDERGIRLS's plane. ~oh oh~ My Sunye unni ~~~~oh oh oh~~~~~la la la~( ̄▽ ̄) [laughs]

March 25 10:15

Source: http://t.sina.com.cn...?uid=1071786570

saw this article few hours ago...

K-Pop's Wonder Girls Enlist Top 40 Heavyweights For June U.S. Debut

Posted by Andrew Unterberger on 03/24/2011 at 12:29 PM News Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images

“Until now, it has only been a practice game,” said Rainstone, songwriter for Wonder Girls record label JYP Entertainment, back in January. “The Wonder Girls will begin their real, full-scale American debut this year.” The Girls appear ready to make good on Rainstone’s promise/threat, recently preparing their fanbase for the scheduled June release of their official U.S. debut album. “[The Wonder Girls] are busy recording their album with world renowned composers,” said JYP in a released statement. “Their comeback schedule will be adjusted after they finish their album production in the U.S.”

The Girls, who became the first South Korean act to hit the Billboard Hot 100 when their 2009 single “Nobody” (released in the U.S. in English) debuted at No. 76, have enlisted the help of a couple American hitmakers for their planned invasion over the Pacific. Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, the man behind such smash hits as Destiny’s Child’s “Say My Name” and Lady Gaga’s “Telephone,” has been brought in to assist with production, and Claude Kelly, songwriter to stars like Miley Cyrus (“Party in the U.S.A.”) and Kelly Clarkson (“My Life Would Suck Without You”), has also been revealed to be heavily involved with the album.

Will the participation of these high-profile collaborators put the Wonder Girls over the top in the US of A? We’ll find out soon, but in the meantime, the Girls can keep themselves sharp with their upcoming gig in front of 90,000 fans at Beijing’s Olympic Arena. Hey, after that, playing a couple nights at Nassau Coliseum should be like a paid vacation for these guys.

src: http://popdust.com/2011/03/24/wonder-girls-k-pop-u-s-album/

------------------

Btw, Nobody's MV just hit 20 millions views!!

Guest jcsmark

Has anyone pre-ordered the CD yet?

I don't know where to pre-order. :(

You can pre-order the album here http://wondergirlsmerch.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

This is Wonder Girls official merchandise site. If you pre-order from here your album will be autographed by all the members.

I pre-ordered 2 albums way back in September 2009. The first 1000 orders get a free laptop case as well. Sadly I ordered a bit too late, my order was in the 1400s so I don’t think I will get a laptop case, but it's all good because I got 2 free 2DT albums :) and when WG drops their album in June I will get 2 autographed albums!

-----

2 Short Fancams of WG at the airport

110325 Wonder Girls in Beijing by 4HanChul

[Fancam] 110325 Wonder GIrls @ Airport Baijing

Guest qoxie

I translated TOP1990LY's fan account at Baidu.

I am a HOTTEST, but also a JYP Family supporter!! So I gotta go meet the girls keke~~

-----------------Fan account-------------------

Not my final account yet: WG airport arrival.

I set off at 9am... wanted to welcome RAIN first & then rush over to WG's area.

Turned out his flight had already landed when I got into the car... no chance to see him.

Ended up waiting for WG. Got together with my homegirls & found out they saw [actors] Louis Koo & Daniel Wu... woe is me... missed out on such a good opportunity.

Ate a quick lunch & continued to wait for WG. I then saw the bodyguards & several staff members en route... Xiao Fang & a nearby ELF acquaintance said [so-&-so] is WG's manager. Several [supporters?] also turned up.. recognized them, they are all JYP Family fans... so we were watching the manager's every move... for sure, his phone soon rang & we all turned to gawk at the exit area... the plane must have landed & so we readied ourselves to take photos.

I asked around in passing whether Yeeun still has blonde hair.. the consensus is yes, so I immediately looked for blond-haired people. Soon after... I spotted a bright-eyed blondie pushing a baggage cart.. everyone was saying: Here they come, here they come. The entourage promptly came out.. Yeeun was smiling & waving.. aigoo, she's so friendly.. Sunye even shook out her hair.. all 5 of them are very adorable.. I rushed forward & kept taking photos.. got the luck of the draw this time.. it was not especially crowded.. no loud commotion either.. all the fans were following the girls in relative silence.

Headed towards Yeeun first & kept taking photos of her... she's super-pale in person.. much paler than in the photos... her blonde hair made her look even paler too.. she kept looking at her cellphone & then behind her... Yoobin was behind her, wearing a green hoodie & sunglasses. She was inscrutable, keeping her head down as she walked. Sohee was also wearing oversized shades, her hair flowing neatly & her face oh so white.. Sunye was very low key; I did not notice her initially.. The manager then instructed to head to the elevators & so I trailed behind LIM. Only that did I realize Sunye was beside LIM... aigoo... she was too subdued & I failed to recognize her...

Not that many fans were tagging along... we got quite close to the girls as a result. At the elevator lobby, Yeeun said something unclear... I began photographing Sohee & Sunye like crazy... ditto at LIM who was trailing last... she is quite tall in person... at first glance, it is Little Apple who looked the most like a starlet while the other 4 girls were more plain & unassuming. I then heard one of my friends complimenting her for being pretty & adorable... LIM politely thanked her.

The elevator arrived & the girls got on it... we went down on another, along with a Korean staff... even helped him push in his huge baggage cart... we reached the underground parking lot & the staff member loaded his gear into a vehicle; only then did we went hunting for WG's transport... several vehicles turned out not to be theirs... we then spotted Yeeun & Yoobin inside an Audi. It was very dark inside but we could make out the 2 of them chatting... we just stood by that vehicle... but our snapshots would turn out no good... then the vehicle got darker inside & we could not see anything anymore... but it felt like the other group members were also inside... that's my basic fan account... all in all, I had a very good time. The girls were all very modest & friendly, not the compelling personas you see onstage... just the kind of serious work ethic & enthusiasm that won them so many fans.

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1034532936

Left out this photo earlier, but might as well share it to give the fan account a visual perspective.

Yeeun is on the left & Yoobin on the right.

ekHZ6.jpg

Cr: as tagged.

You guys are all so fast ahaha thanks for all the pics and new articles Sunye looks so good and YeEun's so bright haha<3 I'm excited for their performance in china, they didn't look too worn out at the airport aha. I only found 2 fancams that weren't posted yet.they're both short but its still nice to see how polite the fans were and the girls :)

Sohee walking at airport terminal

Bit blurrier but longer ver of girls leaving airport

source:baidu

Is the MBC thailand concert tonight/tomorrow? I forgot the airdates but I think its this weekend(?) Can anyone tell me what time it starts, since its a special will it be different from usual? I wanna watch live if possible lol.

@seafood

Oh I know what you mean, boa didn't do as well as expected imo too, but I think it partly had to do with her song, it wasn't very strong or memorable. In kpop a strong song is whats needed no matter what lol I remember people judging the girls and & bb based on looks but after they came out with smash songs all appearances were over looked. I defiantly think because the girls have been away long and all the new producers they have they'll have an edge over boa, who was in japan and working with the same people over again. 

@slrigrednow: that article you posted got me so excited for the album omg anvlinv it feels so close but still too far away :/ 

Archived