Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qoxie

ijxuS.jpg

Source: http://gb.cri.cn/275...465s3197472.htm

WONDERGIRLS sans makeup inside studio, shares photos of them recording new song

China Radio International 2011-03-24 16:35:19 Editor: Zhao Jingya

CRI entertainment news. Currently, Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS is in the midst of intensive recording activities for their new album. Photos of the group members inside the studio have been revealed, prompting great interest from the fans.

On March 24, WG member LIM updated her Twitter: "We are currently recording a song for our new album. Thank you fans, we won't let you wait too long." She then uploaded group pictures of the girls from the studio. In the photos, all the members were present but were not wearing makeup. It is also obvious that they were toiling very hard to record the new song. Netizens who saw them left messages like: "It is rare to see WG without makeup like this", "The girls may be in casual wear & not wearing makeup, but stars who are normal can also very beautiful."

Editor-translator: Cong Cong Na Nian

- - - - - - - - - - -

tgRmT.gif

Source: http://ent.gz163.cn/...w/1125627.shtml

Sunglasses are essentials for JYP artistes? Jo Kwon-WONDERGIRLS selcas receive great attention

gz163.cn 2011-03-24 9:10:00

Sunglasses are essentials for JYP artistes?

Recently, Jo Kwon tweeted: "WONDERGIRLS & Kwon, having great fun together when we were in Thailand keke." He also uploaded a couple of photos.

WG's Yeeun, Sunye & Sohee had taken selcas together with Jo Kwon. Sunye & Yeeun were on either side of him. Another photo showed him & Sohee looking very chic. What was noteworthy: they were all wearing sunglasses in the snapshots.

To this, neitizens said: "Looks like sunglasses have become an essential", "WG has tiny faces but Jo Kown is not disadvantaged either", "Hope to see you guys on a Korean stage soon" & other comments.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Ow4Ry.gif

Source: http://bagua.ifensi....cle-384863.html

BIGBANG, Sohee, CNBlue & many Hallyu stars pray for Japan's stricken regions

ifensi.com 2011-03-24 10:28:13

The great earthquake in Japan has touched the hearts of many overseas stars. Celebrities from South Korea have been going all-out to show support for Japanese disaster relief. Jang Kuen Suk, Bae Yong Joon, YG Entertainment, JYJ, JYP Entertainment, Song Seung Heon & many other entertainment artistes & companies have been making generous donations to charity. Recently, photos of WONDERGIRLS Sohee, idol band CNBlue, BIGBANG Taeyang, missA Suzy & other Hallyu stars praying for the victims & wishing them well, have appeared.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my2wonder

^

thanx qoxie :D

@inui_nui kkkkkkkk I liked it :w00t:

BTW I'm gonna tell you about my writing exam last month I wrote about yubin and how much I love her XD

and I said " you can't feel my heart feelings if you didn't see nobody and so hot music video by the wonder girls "

and a lot of things XD but I failed in the exam kkkkkkkk even though , I'm happy because my teacher still remember yubin and WGs when she look at my FACE LOOOOL

(I guess) it's UNSEEN pics of YUBIN :wub:

ohsonyeo.jpg

yubinueehyosungspast.jpg

pcpdownload.jpg

2009-04-03_233b033b10.jpg?w=418&h=386

1235306728ssl234121.jpg1235306728ssl234141.jpg

I like yubin's style in this pic:wub:

yubin.gif

and this pics of sohee (UNSEEN I guess) from mandoosohee.wordpress

t.jpg?w=214&h=468

tt.jpg?w=399&h=300

Guest qoxie

LOL. Better pace yourself my2wonder.

Appreciate your enthusiasm, but I remember there were others prior (like LeeNa recently) who had spammed photos like crazy & then apparently moved on after running out of stuff to contribute.

So unless you have an endless collection of WG images...

- - - - - - - - - -

4MeI6.gif

Source: http://orientaldaily.../00288_026.html

WG goes online to encourage the disaster victims

Oriental Daily 2011-03-23

2PM & fellow disciples WONDERGIRLS (WG) have, in the past few days, shared photos of them with 'Pray For Japan' text messages in their cellphones in order to help rally Japan's disaster victims. WG even left encouraging messages online. Sohee said she hopes for a rapid recovery in Japan. Yeeun also wrote: "If you never give up, you will certainly overcome!" This Saturday, WONDERGIRLS will join Elva Hsiao, David Tao & other singers for an ensemble concert in Beijing.

Separately, JYJ also announced a charity concert in Yokohama, Japan on June 7. All appearance fees & box office profits will be donated for Japan disaster relief.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

This is the one I wanted to translate in my last session.

Great to see WG so well-behaved, & duly acknowledged by the press. (2PM had supposedly gone to a nightclub after the post-Mnet concert celebration supper!)

JsOTl.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo...24/2/2olta.html

Steamed dumplings & bubble tea are must-haves when hosting Hallyu entertainers

United Daily News update: 2011-03-24 10:15 Reporter Wang Yuhui / special report

Hallyu entertainers have been coming nonstop to Taiwan. The local organizers & record labels must host them with the fullest hospitality. Taiwanese fare like steamed dumplings & bubble tea are must-haves. Some Korean entertainment companies also request for authentic Korean cuisine, so as to help the stars acclimatize.

Popular idol groups like SUPERJUNIOR & SNSD were very accommodating, & were willing to eat whatever the local organizers had prepared. Still, the record labels were also left surprised from time to time. For example, [FT Island's] Lee Hong Ki loved the salty crisp chicken & the OREO ice cream. CNBLue loved eating pizza, but their management company was periodically strict about their calorie intake, leaving the helpless members to stare yet not touch.

Some other stars also asked for additional travel arrangements. For example, WONDERGIRLS had a weekend free when they were in Taiwan, & they made a special request to attend church services. JYJ's XIAH asked his record label for a massage therapist to help relieve his stress. Korean celebrities are usually strict teetotalers when in Taiwan, with exceptions made for a little alcohol only during celebration feasts. Even then, their management companies would stipulate that only sparkling wine be allowed.

Pre-arrival, some Korean entertainment companies would ask to fly on Korean airliners. While checking in at the hotel, they would ask to stay on the same floor for convenience's sake. The stars often stay in twin rooms, including solo artistes who would room together with his or her manager. JYJ's HERO & FI Island's Lee Hong Ki would head to the hotel gym at the 1st opportunity, & so their record labels would arrange for 24-hour access to the facilities.

Outside of their work-related activities, the majority of them would hang out in their hotels. In the past, the record labels would diligiently arrange for video games to help relieve the boredom. But almost every artiste owns a iPad nowadays. Like FT Island leader Choi Jong Hoon, who would play with his iPad all the time, & even share the latest games he found with his staff members.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Druken Tiger tweeted to Yoobin!? OMG! Daebak! xD

But what's the 'congrats' for? idgi =/

It doesn't seem like Yoobin is following Yoobin though. She's going to miss this out! Retweet it to her haha. xD

Guest my2wonder

LOL. Better pace yourself my2wonder.

Appreciate your enthusiasm, but I remember there were others prior (like LeeNa recently) who had spammed photos like crazy & then apparently moved on after running out of stuff to contribute.

So unless you have an endless collection of WG images...

LOL :sweatingbullets:

Jane tweeted !

@JANEyjK 늦게까지 녹음하는 우리 아이들 ㅠㅠ

@1Dremaa [Trans]Our children are having a late night recording session ㅠㅠ

my girls :tears:

@*bluebutterfly*: :) I completely forgot about the ratio of lines each singer gets haha I'm really biased with sunmi I think her voice is beautiful too, its not the normal tones I'm used to from from girl group members

in response to your later post do you think drunken tiger congratulated because he heard about how big the audience would be? That or just the fact they're going to china? lol 

@my2wonder: haha thank you and omg that picture you posted is adorable!Someone on this thread drew it right? Man I love cute cartoon fan art like this do you have any more? I loved heechul's fanboying for the girls in that episode so much. sohee was so adorable too, i think she knew that heechul wouldn't be able to carry her as easily as the other team though Lmao

& d'aww I love the pic spam you posted!where's the first one with shoe & 2ye from? I've never seen it before!all of these are colored so nicely! the binnie pics were great as well, I hadn't seen a lot of them!

@wonderr23: you got me thinking about their choreography! I wonder who will do it, I mean they're in america so it'd be reasonable to have an american choreographer then again maybe gyp will do it himself again?

@qoxie: I thought she was just wearing a plaid shirt with shorts lol a lot of the articles that girls are in mention their fashion nowadays and LOL  thanks for the sexy list. I think yoobin's a little hotter than some of the others but at least she made the list! Kinda surprised none of the other girls are there though. YeEun's sexy. lol & thanks again for the new articles  particularly loved the one where the girls special requested to go to church, so humble <3

@patience: haha so true I was almost off to make WG siggies with patience imprinted on them lol. your YeEun icon is one of my all time favorite yen pics. she looked so flawless.

@evilishus haha you did! I didn't realize i had posted enough to be remembered but thank you<3 I felt it was something i needed to say for the longest time, I've missed the girls so much and remember when the mods literally enforced a posting rule because the thread was flying by. I can't wait to see their performance from china and the love that china's gonna give them. <3 seeing that pic of the wonderfuls made me smile so hard<3 do you have anymore i lost fancams I downloaded and I hope to make a tribute video for the girls haha. I agree with everything you said in this people were so doubtful and now they're performing in china with a crowd of 90,000. so wonderful. :)

Just curious because i've been so outta the loop does anyone know what the WG laptop case looks like? the one that came free with first preorders? 

and I wanted to repost this pic of minleader.one of my favs<3

ps can anyone link me/ let me know of some pages where the pics with sunye, sohee & top hosting music core are? they're from  a while ago but the girls, and top lol, looked so good there that i want to save copies lol

wp10hw5.jpg

Guest Ly0209

hey @digigirl I found some pictures on google, when Big Bang TOP and Wonder Girls Sohee and Sunye were MC on music Core!

Brings back lot of memories! Wish that Big Bang and Wonder Girls could do more activities together soon :D

Top-and-wondergirls-big-bang-7481499-400-334.jpg

snapshot20080426223843.jpg?w=500

mc_wg_080405.jpg?w=500&h=280

61327713eq0.jpg?w=500

TOP-and-So-Hee-wonderbang-7372465-489-500.jpg

TOP_and_sun_ye_09092009015454.jpg

A BONUS! TOP and Sunye are friends even they didn't work togheter!

daumcapture100un5.jpg

Found some GIFS too :D

080405MCCut3.gif

080405MCCut4.gif

Guest *bluebutterfly*

digirl99: I think so too! That's why I really like her voice. xD Ahh yeah! I thought he was congratulating because they were going to beijing, considering her most recent tweet. I guess he read about it. ^^

WG's laptop case.

product.jpg

Aww... I miss Wonderbang.

cockblock by throwing a cup of ramen at the guy's head lmao

Is that GD next to TOP?

WONDER GIRLS WORLD CHANGED THEIR WEBSITE

It's become some what interactive. This is most likely to be a teaser of what's to come. FANTASTIC?!

http://www.wondergirlsworld.com/

Guest my2wonder

@my2wonder: haha thank you and omg that picture you posted is adorable!Someone on this thread drew it right? Man I love cute cartoon fan art like this do you have any more? I loved heechul's fanboying for the girls in that episode so much. sohee was so adorable too, i think she knew that heechul wouldn't be able to carry her as easily as the other team though Lmao

LOOL I'm glad that you liked it :wub: I don't have a lot of soheechul fan art in my computer mmm if you're a soheechul fan you can check out #soheechul tumblr they always uplaod a cute pics of this couple & I think all fan arts in my computer I saved it from them XD

mmmm in the fact I can't remember from where I saved it but I'll be so thankful to know  :D big HUG for him\her  :wub:

359233082.jpg

641244670.jpg

& d'aww I love the pic spam you posted!where's the first one with shoe & 2ye from? I've never seen it before!all of these are colored so nicely! the binnie pics were great as well, I hadn't seen a lot of them!

I wish I can remember from where I saved it to tell you !! sorry :tears: ,,  I just upload it from my computer but I think uncle google will do the best for you XD

Guest xjjjLOVE

I love this thread so must but it's seriously going to ruin my grades xD

I've always followed the girls to some extent, on twitter, browsing their forums from time to time

but now that I'm back to their Soompi thread and you guys keep pumping me up for the album

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!

I honestly....This is like waiting for Summer and there are only 2 weeks left of school,

your just kind of like COME ALREADY!

it's killing me >.<

And weird.... o.O

I totally had a Wonderbang relapse yesterday too....spent a good 2 hours watching old video's...

And then here are some posts on Soompi

:D You guys read my mind...!!

(&Those Sooheechul pictures are just darrrrling. I wonder if Heechul knows about that twitter!)

Guest beceshawtti3

hey @digigirl I found some pictures on google, when Big Bang TOP and Wonder Girls Sohee and Sunye were MC on music Core!

Brings back lot of memories! Wish that Big Bang and Wonder Girls could do more activities together soon :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I love WonderBang so much. I've been a fan since 2007 of both groups and they are really both one of a kind. And a collaboration just topped it all. I hope they promote during the same time. I REALLY REALLY do. Hahaha, I seriously spend everyday looking up WonderBang videos. Not obsessed or anything but I love them too much.

Guest ll_borderline

@ll_borderline thank you so much <33

what about JYPE korean postal address ? :wub:

123-50 JYP Centre,

Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu,

Seoul, Korea 135-955

:)

Guest kay35

I miss sunye's hair like that.

Ubberlove these two groups. They were they reason I got back into kpop. Cant deny it., they brought back all the idol group era and look at today.

miss those old days of MC-ing and appearing on variety often. I use to have some saved when I started saving them on my laptop, my old one that is dead. So devastated however what a night ending to these pics. =D I might just go back and rewatch tonight=D

@Ly0209  AHHH! thank you so much! I think my google search is skewed when I tried none of these came up! aha I saved them all (I'm love love love suntop hahaha) If you happen to find anymore with the ones of just sunye & top I'd appreciate it so much lol. Did you know for that kbs cane thing that the partners were last minute so BB &WG got to choose their partners and sunny & top picked each other LOL.

sohee looks so cute in the gif's haha she looks a bit side-shifted though LOL 

here's a pic I found of them all rehearsing! 

love square? LOL jk but sunye looks so hot here.

@*bluebutterfly*: thanks so much for that laptop case I'm so glad to see it and gaaah they did change their website! lndslsaocjn ps haha that is gd next to top messing with sunye! lol let me know if you'd like the video link :)

@my2wonder: aha I meant WG fanart drawn by fans :) thanks for the more soheechul ones those are cute too! I've seen a heedragon drawn fanart thats so cute too lol and thanks anyway for the 2ye pic with sohee, I just wondered what the event was from aha 

@inui_inui: such a cute ensue pic! 

I love all the wonderbang love haha, I really hope they do a collab again when the girls comeback it'd be amazing. 

2008music_photo09010124002906entertain2.jpg

I really think in terms of performance these two are the male and female equivalent, so I really hope the two perform together in a duet or vs stage . I really don't think there's a female idol that can do what we see here lol  can you imagine her going solo? it reminds me how yeeun always cheers 'min leada' hahaha<3

also for the new features on the Wondergirls site I don't get it lol I love when I click over something and I hear fanscreams saying they love the WG aha. and does anyone have the mc core cuts with the sunye sohee and top for download? I can't find all of them and on youtube so many got deleted. I'm trying to rebuild my video collection of the girls and I love love loved the episode when all the girls mc'ed and did 'one more time' haha. 

look at then & now! 

ps no hotlinking guys!;)

Guest uchix_francois

looks like nowadays our girls are getting higher and higher attention... hehe and they know how to tease us making the anticipation for the new album got so big... cant blame them when they were looking super chic for show and so-pretty-next-door-girls while off-air... but the most important thing is i guess our girls finally got the recognization as world - star... news that "Nobody" breaking #4 in Canadian chart and that they're #1 fav Kpop girlband in Arabian country is only a tail-end but it help open people's eyes as to where our girls actually stand.

err... sorry for ranting i hope what i say can make sense :sweatingbullets:

Guest wonderr23

Druken Tiger tweeted to Yoobin!? OMG! Daebak! xD

But what's the 'congrats' for? idgi =/

It doesn't seem like Yoobin is following Yoobin though. She's going to miss this out! Retweet it to her haha. xD

let's see...congratulations for getting on the plane??LOL I think he's congratulating her for performing at Beijing Olympic Stadium. Artists like him dreams to be in that huge stage. Get this over 90,000 spectators will be in that stadium! I think he's just happy for Yubin's achievements. :lol:

----------------------------------------------------

i think by now the girls are somewhere in Beijing.haha Still no fancams and shots?

BTW this is in Thai. Not really sure what this is about...can someone translate this?

สยามเซ็นเตอร์, สยามดิสคัฟเวอรี่, สยามพารากอน ร่วมกับบริษัท อสมท จำกัด (มหาชน) และรายการไนน์เอ็นเตอร์เทน จัดงาน "Fighto Japan รวมใจชาวสยาม ช่วยเหลือผู้ประสบพิบัติภัยสึนามิ" ขึ้นเพื่อระดมเงินจากการออกร้านจำหน่ายสินค้าราคาพิเศษและเงินบริจาคช่วยเหลือผู้ประสบพิบัติภัยสึนามิ ประเทศญี่ปุ่น ขึ้นในวันที่ 25 มีนาคม 2554 ณ ลานดิสคัฟเวอรี่พลาซ่า สยามดิสคัฟเวอรี่ งานนี้ แชนแนล [วี] ไทยแลนด์ ในฐานะเพื่อนบ้านจึงขอร่วมด้วยช่วยกันหาเงินช่วยเหลือผู้ประสบภัยอย่างสุดตัว โดยพบกับบูธของแชนแนล [วี] ไทยแลนด์พร้อมกิจกรรมสุดพิเศษมากมาย ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการจับฉลากการกุศลของรางวัลโดนใจ ถ่ายรูปโพลารอยด์คู่กับวีเจพร้อมลายเซ็น และประมูลของรางวัลเอ็กซ์คลูซีฟสุดๆ ที่หาที่ไหนไม่ได้ เช่น กรอบรูปและลายเซ็นศิลปิน Wonder Girls เป็นต้น มาทำบุญร่วมกันได้ตั้งแต่เวลา 12.00 น. – 20.00 น.

13009550761300955098l.jpg

Source: http://www.matichon.co.th/news_detail.php?newsid=1300955076&grpid=&catid=08&subcatid=0801

Nevermind..a thai wf already translated it for me..LOL This is what she said to me..

the collaboration for 'fighto japan' event. WG's poster w/ autographs will be in the auction today ><

-Beaut Nadda

Guest qoxie

It's already 3.30 pm in this part of the world, so WG should have arrived in Beijing a couple of hours ago.

But nothing has surfaced in the China cyberspace yet, not even running fanaccounts from the airport. (Baidu is such a fail this time.)

my2wonder -- Should alerted you to this earlier, but your posting about the KBS World Arabic poll results has been re-circulated quite a lot since.

I have seen it mentioned in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Thai fan forums, plus also on weibo (China's Twitter).

Likely among the Vietnamese too, although I don't monitor the latter. Yet to check Korean blogs.

This thread is very influential. (lol)

I can give you the URLs if you want, but many of the boards require pre-registration.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hmmm, looks like JYP USA is going to mobilize street teams again (for guerilla marketing purposes)?

WG won't do this if they plan to tour on their own.

It may be a sign that they are going to support someone else when they hit the road to support their album.

roZr8.gif

cNgci.gif

ZB3uj.jpg

Source: http://wondergirlsworld.com/fans/

Archived