Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest valentino_rossi46

Finally can see Mimi 50 kg :) , when she attended SAT she was rushed and seems so worried, now she's so confidence XD, as Apple's twitter, she called these photos are "Sun Mi outdoor photoshoot at Dongguk uni" and I totally agree ha ha, so so so pretty and charming XD

[star] sun mi, Dongguk University Admissions (원더걸스의 전 멤버 선미 동국대 합격)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nB1hYe5OCI

24-02-2011 Sunmi @ Dongguk University Ceremony [interview Cut]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xm0a0gVvGg

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunmi Ystar channel cap

cr : 아루 @ wondercuty

[HQ] 110224 Sunmi @ Dongguk Uni. Ceremony Report YTNStar 스타뉴스 FULL

cr : nikejordan23@YT

I want to watch this clip soooo badly..I notice that eventhough she looks like she'd gained back her confident in front of lots of people and the reporters, but somehow she looks a little bit puzzle and hesitate to communicate sad.gif ,in the short interview, she looks like she doesn't want to make an eye contact with the camera >_< cute Sunmi...himnae ja!!!

Guest bravo_my_life

I havent been here in a while but I saw a recent pic of Binnie. OMG. That girl has such a great body. I love her new hair color too. I cant wait for my Wonder Girls to come back.

Guest wonderr23

Congratulations to our very lovely Sunmi!!! She looks so healthy!!!

BTW what am about to post is totally unrelated to WG.lolt But i strongly suggest to all of you who miss Sunmi to listen to this song!! Time Stood Still

http://claudekelly.tumblr.com/post/3477613107

^

Unreleased song sung by Chuck Harmony! Written by Claude Kelly!!! Anyways...i just immediately thought of Sunmi after listening to the whole thing. It makes me miss her even more :tears:

PS it would be nice if someone can make a tribute video about Sunmi with this music. Sunmi ahhh~

Hi WonderFuls =) I'm a new soompier =D But I know WG since their debut and I became a fan after some weeks, and from that day onwards, I'm a HUGE fan =) So, you can call me Mana ^^ This is only my 2nd post (1st one was on Sunye thread) so I introduce myself... I just want to say that I'm not really active on forums because I'm not used to it, but I'm really active on Youtube that's why I'll post a lot of links to videos (about WG of course)... =)

So first of all I have something about Soheechul, and I don't think someone already posted it =D

This is not really "new" because it's from 4th february 2011, but I think it's the most recent Soheechul news =D

Heechul tweeted about a fanart made by one of his fans. Look at the fanart and then Heechul's tweet =)

The fanart -

i12512_235666195.jpg

Did you spot SOHEE ? =D Isn't that adorable ?

Here's Sohee + translation of the korean words =)

i12513_235666195-copie.jpg

Heechul's tweet -

http://twitpic.com/3wb577 우왕ㅋㅋㅋㅋ나에 대해 자세히 알고 있는 사람이 아니면 이러기도 힘든데 고맙고맙 Mizz 동지ㅋㅋ나중에 장사할 때 써먹어야겠네ㅋㅋ그치만.. 마.. 만두소희가....

CR - http://twitter.com/heedictator

Translation of Heechul's tweet -

http://twitpic.com/3wb577  WOWㅋㅋㅋㅋIf you dont know me details it would be hard to do this Thanks  Thanks Mizz ㅋㅋNext time can build a businessㅋㅋbut.. Dum.. Dumpling  Sohee....

CR - By AngelAhyeong @ Heechul-petals.com, http://twitter.com/heekimchi

Notice that Heechul is talking about Sohee only haha (By the way if someone didn't know already, Mandu=Dumpling).

I have some other things that I want to post but maybe I'll do it later or tomorrow =) It's all for today (yay for my first post on WG's official thread !!! =D). Hopefully I'm the first one who post this because if someone else already did, then... *sad* XD

EDIT - I forgot to say, today was really wonderful, because of all these beautiful pictures of Sunmi *cries* I forgot to say (in my introduction) that my fav WG members are Sunye and Sunmi =) I miss our Mimi so much and today I was just too happy, she looks so beautiful, she's getting more mature and prettier =) She looks happy !! I read that she's with JYPE staff. I'll never lose hope about her comeback in the group (someday...) SUNMI KA JO AH~~

Guest jcsmark

^

Welcome!!

SunLim and Jane ate breakfast together in Shanghai. It is Jane's first time in China and learned to say 'Ting bu dong' which means 'I don't understand' lol! Maybe Lim taught her that haha.

42012963.png

Here is a picture of YeEun in Korea a few days ago

20110223yeeunkorea.jpg

Credit http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1009625824

Shanghai Airport Pics. Lim is the only one without shades

20110224shanghaiairport.jpg

Credit http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1009720956

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls at Shanghai Pudong Airport

cr as tagged

source: ricecakey@sunyethread

---------------------------------------------

More

aishhh No Hyerim :crazy:

eb1102250023.jpg

eb1102250024.jpg

eb1102250025.jpg

Mana.Smile -- Hello, nice to meet you!

Thanks for sharing; I am now fascinated as to who the other fanart references are. LOL

Must consult a Hangul-romanization dictionary...

- - - - - - - - - - -

Re: photo collage of WG at Pudong Airport.

Here is the translation of accompanying Chinese fanaccount on weibo:

Was at Pudong's T2 to welcome WG. Being so close [to them] must have been super exciting for the younger [fans]!  Yeeun, LIM were really adorable. Yoobin was wearing such high heels; she looked super fine. Sohee looked a little serious & unapproachable. Sunye was low-key; I could not spot her for a while. On this occasion, Yeeun was an absolute all-kill, with her pretty blonde hair & bewitching smile. Haha, here's a video capture"

Cr: nyctophonia @ weibo

Went to welcome them. They came out a bit late.

Sunye walked by super fast. I almost couldn't react in time, let alone spot her.

Yeeun's blonde hair is dazzling; she was smiling broadly.

Sohee ignored everyone.

Yoobin was very cool; she was also wearing very high heels.

LIM was very cute.

Cr: nyctophonia @ Baidu

Another account:

The girls walked out at around 10:40pm.

They were all wearing black shades except for LIM. Yoobin was wearing very high heels; she looked like a model.

Yeeun recognized the [YeParkie] when she received the gifts from her (him); they have previously met a few times.

Yeeun was heard coughing, as if she still had a cold. She also looked thinner.

There were 5, 6 genuine fans at the scene.

But the organizers seemed to have recruited 20+ more 'supporters'.

Many security personnel; they were all black people.

Cr: 小G爱恩 @ Baidu

- - - - - - - - - - -

There's a long fanaccount accompanying these photos. tbc. Posted the translation below.

QJwoT.jpg

yh34c.jpg

Rw5UX.jpg

JOB7I.jpg

hFKv7.jpg

Gzw4V.jpg

ICSOd.jpg

Cr: as tagged

All right! But late writing this fanaccount... still feeling excited

On Feb 24, I reached the airport at 9pm. Thought I was late... Checked the flight status board, turned out they were arriving at 9:05pm...

So I stood patiently at the exit door. Had a look around while waiting.

There were only 5-6 fans in the beginning; more would appeared after 10 minutes. About 16 people showed up together...

They were holding WG placards, LED boards, fan signs, etc... I felt bad... don't have anything with me... I let them down.

It was a long wait from 9:20 onwards. No notification on whether the flight had arrived or was delayed.

Saw the staff & 4 foreign security personnel coming out at about 10pm. Knew what was going to happen soon.

I was listening to music while waiting, eagerly keeping an eye out in case I miss out on any of the girls.

At about 10:30pm, the security personnel stood in line at the exit door for WG...

Maybe it was a case of fewer people being around, or the girls were being low-key...

There was a little commotion at about 10:40pm.

Then Yoobin walked past in front of me!! She was wearing black shades, but was instantly recognizable!

I ended up waving stiffly to welcome her, & she, she, she responded! I shot the 1st photo, which is the one of her waving back.

The picture turned out very clear; she was very close by.

Sunye came out next behind Yoobin...

She was also wearing black shades, & kept her head bowed. She greeted us demurely & walked on...

Despite hidden by sunglasses, Sunye was very pretty in person...

I had wanted to focus on Sunye... & thus neglected those coming out behind..

Behind Sunye was Yeeun, followed by Sohee & finally a hurrying LIM.

Yeeun's yellow hair was quite startling, but her skin is so white...

Sohee was wearing black shades, looking very petite...

LIM was the only one not wearing sunglasses, no makeup either... she looked quite pretty..

I chased after Sunye.

She was walking very fast, & taking very big steps. I caught up with Yoobin & then overtook her...

The 5 girls were very low-key as they walked.

Not much security around. We were all shooting photos but no one dared to intercept the girls.

I was only a metre away from them. So, so close.

All the fans were very orderly. No one approached them to grab their hands or to present gifts.

We were very well-behaved when pursing them to the elevators.

I was following after Sunye & taking photos, but she kept looking down, even sticking out her tongue at one point... So cute...

My 1st time writing a fanaccount... it looks quite random... maybe the waiting was too long... can't recall the more minor details anymore...

General impression: Less security around, so we were able to get really close to shoot photos & videos. The 5 girls were very affable, taking the initiative to greet the fans. No superstar airs. They were like the girls next door.

Ending here. Photos & videos later...

Let's support WG, let's continue to support the girls.

Cr: Adam★宅女_安娜 @ JYPChinafans

Hi Wonderfuls ^_^. Long time lurker here, but decided to break my silence! :lol:

Saw this picture of Big Bang just today and it seriously reminded me of the outfits WG wore during the 2010 MAMA!

WONDERBANG :wub:

Can't wait for our Queens to comeback! Miss them so much. :(

seeing those pictures of sunmi is such a bittersweet experience for me.

i'm glad she's happy in school, but i miss her so much.

watching that clip of the ceremony, when sunmi spoke to the reporters...

you can barely hear her, it lasts just a few seconds, and i don't understand korean,

but i started to cry so hard.

it reminds me...it's been so long since i've heard her voice (minus old clips/songs).

sunmi, i hope you return soon. and i pray you return as part of the wonder girls.

i have to keep my faith, because that's all i have.

WG press conference.

8pBoB.jpg

a>

WwIDH.jpg

I1Mw4.jpg

The latter reporter also said the meeting was at the 87th floor of the Shanghai World Financial Center 环球金融中心.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I assume WG is wearing Chloe clothes during the press meet. Dunno what capacity they will appear in for the actual show.

Here is the webcast link: http://event.jesuischloe.com/

Must pre-register first: click the bottom menu button (light violet color).

To login, type in your registered email in the box a couple of rows up, then click the brown menu button.

^

I couldn't recognize the broadcast ID tag on the microphone in the earlier photo.

But the one in the followWG pic is from ku6.com (酷6), one of China's video portals.

Upon further investigation, I think the mic in the other photo (Sunye is aiming it at Yeeun) is also from a ku6 sub-portal called 发条橙 (Funky Orange).

Here is their website in case they upload the WG interview first: http://funkyorange.zone.ku6.com/

EDIT: Yup, it's from ku6. Their reporter & the site's official weibo both tweeted about the interview.

Translations.

# Our reporter CACA just updated from the frontline #WONDERGIRLS# The 5 lovely ladies all blew flying kisses for @发条橙FunkyOrange fans! Stay tuned for next week's show, when the kisses arrive & definitely won't! expire! Today 17:32 from Sina microblog

Cr: 发条橙Funkyorange@ weibo

# WONDERGIRLS interview is completed. The girls are blowing exclusives kisses to @发条橙FunkyOrange fans. For further details, please check out the show.

Cr: 陈小菁CACA @ weibo

Guest aristocrat_170589

Hi Wonderfuls ^_^. Long time lurker here, but decided to break my silence! :lol:

Saw this picture of Big Bang just today and it seriously reminded me of the outfits WG wore during the 2010 MAMA!

exactly what i thought when i saw BB's picture in allkpop :D

i love WGs' taste of fashion :X

Archived