Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest iloveleadahmin

ahhh Yeeun <3 thank you yosa for that special video.

makes me miss the girls so much more :( thank god there's gonna be a livechat. i'm looking forward to see the girls dork and goof it off :)

can't wait for march!

hahaha so many wg updates on Allkpop in one day. surreal lol.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls Disney Princess Version

Sunye as Snow White

b5gymf.jpg

Sunmi as Sleeping Beauty

1675zya.jpg

Yubin as Jasmine in Alladin

14xgs4y.jpg

Yeeun as Ariel in The Little Mermaid

25qqhhl.jpg

Hyerim as Bell in The Beauty and The Beast

mn2450.jpg

Sohee as Cinderella

2eoig43.jpg

300ebkp.jpg

LOL..isn't Yubin like supposed to be Snow White?X))) Well Jasmine is great too!! since her skin is beautiful like Jasmine :wub:

credit: Wonder World

Wondergirls Disney Princess Version

LOL..isn't Yubin like supposed to be Snow White?X))) Well Jasmine is great too!! since her skin is beautiful like Jasmine  :wub:

happy.gif I tthought the same too..but the kWF who made this said..because Jasmine is the only princess with a different skin colour (dark) laugh.gif

so he made Yoobin as Jasmine...that is actually rational ^ ^ lol but he apologize for Sunmi's pic, cuz he think it's not really a suitable face pic to put on..same goes to Sohee..well at least we can see our girls in the princess outfit hahahaha

I twitted Deborah cox about yeeun version of "I promise"

and SHE REPLIED ME *quoted image*

Even the original singer ,Deborah cox complimented yeeun's singing!!!!Our queen is so JJang!

Nice, thats dope she responded. Ok, I havent listened to it. BRB. =D

Glad they are interacting again on twitter.

Guest chikusho1

I twitted Deborah cox about yeeun version of "I promise"

and SHE REPLIED ME *quoted image*

Even the original singer ,Deborah cox complimented yeeun's singing!!!!Our queen is so JJang!

You did this?! How dare you?!

Im kidding haha

Hah its a good move you did that. Our yenny got the praise from Cox. looks like you got yourself on an Allkpop news article HAHA nice!

Guest jcsmark

I'm so happy YeEun's back on twitter!

Yesterday she posted her diary entry for Yenny day, anyone able to translate? http://bbs3.telzone.daum.net/gaia/do/starzone/detail/read?articleId=9950511&objCate1=41&bbsId=S000001&forceTalkro=T&pageIndex=1

Using Google translator, YeEun mentions catching a cold in China, taking acting/English classes, recording in NY/LA, December concerts.

Guest ashenlo

wonder Girls Nobody is ON FIRE lately

miss A’s Suzy supports fellow classmate on “Star Audition”

miss A’s Suzy recently gave her support for a classmate friend currently competing in MBC’s “Star Audition: Birth of a Great Star,” by airing a video message of encouragement.

Her support paid off, as Hwang Ji Hwan managed to move on to the second round of auditions with his ballad version of the Wonder Girls‘ “Nobody“. Shin Seung Hoon praised him, “It’s so weird how I keep getting pulled in by him. He’s so young, but he knows how to follow the rhythm well.”

Kim Yoona and Kim Tae Won also complimented him, “I got goose bumps the minute you started singing. You were nervous a bit in the beginning, but you started enjoying the song towards the end. Watching you grow like that makes me proud.”

Source + Photos: Sports Seoul via Daum

you need to watch the video till the end, his singing is quite good and he turns out to be a wonder girls fan

Guest wonderr23

^

got goosebumps from that kid's performance. X)))) Kim Yuna from Jaurim is there. She's one of my favorite vocalists. :wub: Also Kim Taewon from Rebirth and ballad king Shin Seunghun! That kid is lucky to be able to sing in front of such great veterans. BTW, he's not a WG fan. He just said he chose Nobody because it's the only song he is familiar with amongst the choices.

Guest wonderr23

Firstly, it's lunar new year's day~ happy new year!!! kkk

did you eat dduckgook(떡국)? did you receive money a lot??

now we're in NY~

We take english lesson hard, act, sing, dance lesson too..

and recording!! i can't tell specifically(but i know you guys know a lot????kkkk)

we're working with various producers, songwriters happily..^^

in NY, it snows 3~4times a week.

when i wake up, if it snows, that makes me very happy!

the trees are so tall that i feel like in a forest.

nowadays, no snow but they didn't melt.. whole street is white.. kk

ah.. i leaved out a month and i don't know how to say... - -; (.... I'm ashamed ..)

above all.. i have to excuse about the reason... right?

mm... actually it was not big problem.

it is started from 'december yenny day christmas gift lot'...^^...

frankly speaking, i don't know what i said at that time... i forgot.... maybe.. T_T

when i wrote it, i thought i could do it,

but i was very busy and I was not myself because of JYP concert ...

so after christmas eve, i read replys ,

because it was anonymity, i can't do many things... there's someone who wrote his address and request WG's autograph...

if it was possible, i would do it, but they spent quality time with their family

i couldn't visit them to take autograph.. actually i can imitate their autographs... because it's christmas gift

i could't send an imitation T_T

owing to many reasons, or it was too late..... maybe it's excuse..

anyway, what i can do and give satisfaction to all you guys is

singing... just in time there is a song that i wanted to sing to WonderFul..

i decided... on yenny's day i would shoot a video clip and upload it..

a cold was long before i got well.. Harbin was so cold...

so i think just.. post a writing... but i think it's insincere..T_T

then, i had many schedule (by way of excuse), i've delayed day by day ..

i thought... i have to upload back to NY. however gets a cold again.. album record also delayed...

my voice wasn't get well.. then it got better and recorded...

then i shot a video, but it was unsatisfactory.

voice was strange, piano was bad, bad tune, strange facial expression!.. if i am satisfactory with one, another was bad...

i shot once and delete, shot and delete... finally it come to today..

video that i uploaded today is also not good.........T_T

i can't skip this yenny's day (i received strict orders to write it.. from Jane...kk)...

after all, excuse time is over^^;

Malaysia, Hongkong concert both were so~~~ delightful!! ^^

food was so delicious... haha kkk WonderFul have good manners everywhere ^^ (매너풀=mannerFul)

and i must talk about JYP NATION's concert!!! kkk

everyone came?? it was cooool concert that made by artist, staffs' passion ...

we had a meeting many times,, practice and practice... 2PM, Miss A, JOO, San E, they had abroad scheules and drama shooting

but in a spare time we were gathered and practiced... but it was so fun!! kkkk

When shooting THIS CHRISTMAS music video, it was funniest shooting

it was noisy and fun like.. playing 윷놀이 together in lunar new year's day(설날).

anyway mainly Sohee, Sun, Zia, Fei had a hard time kk they had to memorize many choreography,

we worried Sohee & Sun's hand-standing... but they were perfect!! kk we clapped and fussed kkk

and.. taecyeon had to lift and turn me kkk and... frankly i kicked(?) him lot when practicing...kkk

i didn't mean it.. i had to make in his arms...but it failed and i knee-kicked kkkk sorry oppa kkkkk

San E's solo dance also best kk

ah, in fact.. when i practiced 니가사는그집(the house you live in)....kkkkkkk i laughed again and again kkk

i concerned if i laugh on the stage, ultimately i could immerse ...

because fans swore at Chansung.. 'bad guy' kkkkk i almost laugh but i suppress my laughter kkk

with pretty Suzy, 남자때문에(because of man) also very fun!! actually she has no time due to drama

i could't keep time with her. she can't sleep enougly but she practiced between times... i was touched by her..

and... Heartbeat!!!!!!!

many people doubted making a tower man&woman together kkk but we succeeded! i feel soooo good!!! kkk

we..women were coward..kk get on and roll kkk it was funny kk

and... i mainly wrote what i did...T_T oh...

did you see Bad girl Good girl by JYP~? kkkk really good kkk (jjang) kkkk

when practicing, we said "let's not do..."(so many things to do T_T) but after concert,

we said "what we have to do next year?"... kkk

you'll regret if you don't come kkkkkkk

umm.. we spent the end of year in china~

we were together, cuz China is 1hr late, i feel that i can enjoy 2010 more kk

as expected, greeting the New Year with WG is the best!! (jjang)

and Las Vegas...!!!!!

Earth wind and fire T_T..... i'm your reaaaal fan T_T........

someone uploaded a video me watching the performing... very.... shy.. but i'm just a fan in front of favorite singer... haha..

and Stevie Wonder!!!!! (shouting)

wait.... i wanna cry T_T

WonderFuls know.... Stevie Wonder is my 1st, all time favorite,

cry again......T_T

i'm looking foward to work with him......T_T

LA, Korea, China...and we're back in NY... i can hear a sound.. mileage piling up kkk

now i feel NY is real home!

ah, guys, a movie <The Green Hornet> is really fun kk it's not because of Jay Chou ..^^

and... do you watch <Dream high>??? i can't get out of it...

i like teacher Yang Jin man(the character J.Y. Park performing)... kkkkkkkkk plz support a lot

and.....

we're going to record and do many schedules in NY ^^

i can't tell specifically, there are really happy and expecting things... kk

there're so many wonder, surprising things...!!

the songs are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!

you can expect much kkk

umm...

anyway happy new year!!

let's meet on next yenny's day ^^

oh,

i wanted to say something..

i didn't go Shinee's concert. it was a rumor.

of course i like Shinee kk

but i didn't go there ^^

one more, can you see a ribbon in video? that means gift=me....^^*

Yeeun's diary entry translated by SUNlight Minpuppy, Source: WonderWorld

Kudos to tinks_portin for the tip!!!

SNSD beats Fin.K.L and gets named the best girl group

On February 5th, KBS 2TV’s “Generation Empathy Saturday” chose SNSD as the best girl group ever.

They held a new corner titled, “Ranking! Old and New“, and their viewers chose SNSD as #1 in the “BEST Girl Group Top 10” list.

Fin.K.L is an old school girl group that debuted over a decade ago and won over fanboys’ hearts back in the 90s and early 2000s. They are often named one of the most memorable girl groups in K-pop history, but SNSD managed to beat them for the #1 spot.

Third place went to Wonder Girls, fourth to S.E.S, and KARA, 2NE1, Brown Eyed Girls, Secret, f(x), and Baby V.O.X followed.

In your opinion, who should be crowned with the title?

Source: TV Daily

Source: Allkpop.com

I know it's only a little relevant, but it's still cool. So yeah. :) Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest ashenlo

aww her diary is so cute! i already regret not going to jyp nation 2010 yeeun ah...

and i love how she cleared rumors abt her going to shinee's concert!

patiently waiting for next yenny's day

Wow! thanks for translating Yeeun's diary!! i love her so much! >_< so we can expect Yenny's video every month?! can't wait for sure!

one more, can you see a ribbon in video? that means gift=me....^^*

how can i describe this... she's so cute!

----------

(110204) wonder girls’ yeeun mentioned on mbc idol star 7080 best singer

tumblrlg4fx4mfon1qf1ang.jpg

*they were making a recap of the different types of idols or something like that. yeeun was mentioned together with super junior’s kyuhyun as ‘study-dols’ for being top rank in school I believe (?)

yeeun appears at minute 2:37 on the video: idol guinness

full credit to n3ssachan@tumblr

Guest yubin4ever

From Yenny's diary she said:

WonderFuls know.... Stevie Wonder is my 1st, all time favorite,

cry again......T_T

i'm looking foward to work with him......T_T

Do you think this confirms that the WG will actually work with Stevie Wonder??? Like in the music video like the rumor said?

Guest akuma_tsubasa

aww that was so sweet of yeeun to update us about everything that happen so far :wub:

thanks so much for translating it and much appreciated :D

^

^

@yubinforever

Maybe? I'd love it for sure.

--

All the part about Vegas is fantastic, one can feel that Yeeun is a fangirl of EWF and Stevie Wonder. I love the reference to NY as true real home now, and the promise of many events to come.

the songs are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!

you can expect much kkk

Woot don't get me begging for the record release, right when I thought I could wait patiently :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the translation, wonderr23

Guest jcsmark

Today is Lim's first anniversary with Wonder Girls!! Here are Lim's first performances on Feb. 5, 2010 (Sayna, China)

Tell Me + Saying I Love You

Wonder Girls Lim's first stage debut at Sony Ericsson showcase in Sanya, China

Nobody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwc0UsGDfFY

So Hot (Lim singing on the side)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb77jq1_3Js

668bcae035adcac2b4f335a.jpg

2hq75as.jpg

Omona! If it's Lim's first anniversary then that means it's my anniversary of being a true Wonderful! Well, not exactly this date, but it means that I've been a Wonderful for a whole year! :) Eep! Happy Anniversary LIM!! Ah! I wish I had a movie maker on this computer! I would totally make a video! Well anyway!

LIM-mtv-iggy-remix-full2.gif

20101225_jia_lim.jpg

Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtDphbFExdI

T-ara and some solo artist dance to Tell Me and Nobody! Our Wonder-T-ara moments :D

T-ara have said before they looked up to Wonder Girls and really hope for the chance to collaborate together and get closer since WG is always in the states.

I hope if WG do really have a korean comeback this hopefully, i hope they collaborate with T-ara and Big bang <3 :D

Archived