Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aristocrat_170589

=1224JYPNation vanguard= They took turns wishing everybody well & such, before the concert ended ~ The vanguard is preparing to leave; she has almost lost her voice. That's up, the updates end here.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= The whole JYP Nation perform together. Everybody is shouting encore now. They came out again after a minute has passed. 'This Christmas' is the encore.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= WG's 'Tell Me'.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= JYP & J-Lim.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= Faster version of 'Nobody', the crowd is still singing along.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= 'Nobody', with a crowd singalong. Triple dose during the female rap.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "If all of you love our 2PM & WG, we will always treasure our XX. Also our MBLAQ [unintelligible]". 2PM's 'Heartbeat' is next.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "RAIN is here. Actually, the name JYP & mine are like ojisan's ('uncles'). It's so great that we can get together today. Feels almost like I am a new trainee again. This stage is my dream. Well, I am fulfilling that dream: Without JYP, there won't be such a beautiful stage. If all of you love them..."

=1224JYPNation vanguard= RAIN performed just now; the fan response was so loud. He then said hello, thanked everybody for attending the concert & wished all a happy Xmas.

OMG Rain was there too? w00t.gif what an amazing concert w00t.gif Rain n G.o.d, indeed family tears.gif

somebody give me a list of performances in which WG are, plz

Archived