Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

lol i dunno!! The updates are kindah slow...maybe the spectator was so focused on the performances.

I initially thought (s)he might not know all the songs, esp. the older JYP generation (JYP, J-Lim, G.O.D., etc.)

But no, I think it slowed down cuz there was a fan participation segment (gifts under the concert seats).

im still waiting for irony and tell me :P

I wonder if Sunmi might make an appearance. A lot of surprise guests today.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= RAIN is performing now~ The audience is going bonkers!!!! The vanguard can't hear us!!!

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "One is being prepared; it will be presented later, guaranteed. Please look under your seats. Surprised? It's a JYPE Xmas card. Open it up. Everyone should have one." [The vanguard has 2 cards, & the person next to her none.]

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "That was 2PM's IBB. Do you girls know who sang it? Wow, what a response. So many screams. Everybody happy? All of you here are our JYP's XX. We have a special present. Tell me, what's your Christmas wish? Which 2 guys?"

=1224JYPNation vanguard= 2PM's 'I'll Be Back'.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephy18

Human Pyramid....hehe

7_m.jpg

EDIT:

From Top left to right Girls: Jia, Sunye, Yoobin, Fei

Bottom Girls: Sohee, Yeeun

Left to Right Boys: Woo, Taec, Khun, Chan, Junsu, Junho (in front)

Fans are shouting for encore on the live audio stream. Guess that was the finale.

EDIT: The encore  is ..... "This Christmas", of course. The audience is singing along!

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

k09090909090.jpg

it's been a long time ;p

so many people in this thread

i want to see heartbeat fancam w00t.gifw00t.gif

i wish sunmi was there

=1224JYPNation vanguard= They took turns wishing everybody well & such, before the concert ended ~ The vanguard is preparing to leave; she has almost lost her voice. That's up, the updates end here.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= The whole JYP Nation perform together. Everybody is shouting encore now. They came out again after a minute has passed. 'This Christmas' is the encore.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= WG's 'Tell Me'.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= JYP & J-Lim.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= Faster version of 'Nobody', the crowd is still singing along.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= 'Nobody', with a crowd singalong. Triple dose during the female rap.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "If all of you love our 2PM & WG, we will always treasure our XX. Also our MBLAQ [unintelligible]". 2PM's 'Heartbeat' is next.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "RAIN is here. Actually, the name JYP & mine are like ojisan's ('uncles'). It's so great that we can get together today. Feels almost like I am a new trainee again. This stage is my dream. Well, I am fulfilling that dream: Without JYP, there won't be such a beautiful stage. If all of you love them..."

=1224JYPNation vanguard= RAIN performed just now; the fan response was so loud. He then said hello, thanked everybody for attending the concert & wished all a happy Xmas.

Guest Mia_Mia

try and spot our girls

well yub in the blue animal suit, sohee the one with open hair and hoodie, sunye next to min- on top of Junsu, Yenny at the back with Lim next to her

2u6cozp.jpg

Guest Mia_Mia

^

you mean fei?

i think the order is

top row: fei, lim, yeeun, son ho young, kim tae woo, j lim, jyp, chan

second row: min, sunye, suzy, joo , sohee, sane-e sitting near sohee

last row: khun, junsu, woo, jia, yubin, junho and taec standing..

im pretta sure ^^

20101224222819793.jpg

20101224222540476.jpg

20101224223529642.jpg

20101224223741340.jpg

20101224221509902.jpg

V

Yeah,it is missA Suzy. There is another iSportsKorea photo of her on the WG chair.

I was thinking of removing it cuz it doesn't feature one of our girls, but I think I will leave it in now.

Archived