Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

=1224JYPNation vanguard= 2PM's 'AAA'.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= Next is 'Honey'.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= 2PM appeared during BGGG. The 2 groups collaborated on a special dance.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= missA's 'Bad Girl Good Girl', Great fan response. Superb rendition.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= Khun & Joo duet.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "Let me say hello. Hi, my name is Kim Tae Woo. It is the end of the year. Being here is happy enough as it is; it's awesome that I get to work with them too. Any middle-schoolers here? Middle-schoolers are too young to recognize me. Frankly, I was 2PM from an earlier era. I am...I am Junsu. That makes me a hyung to you middle-schoolers, right? Or your uncle? We are standing here, ready to sing a song. Hope you like it, so lucky~

=1224JYPNation vanguard= 2PM's 'Hate U'

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

Khun, junho, Min, lim and junsu performing and lim is rapping - seems like lim is taking more and more rapping resposibilities

yes..minahnbin!

Sunye, joo, yoobin, sohee, chansung, junho with I'll be back Sohee rapping Khun's part

Guest Stephy18

I really love the idea that for everyone's song, there are some members from different groups or artists performing it.

Its cool and refreshing from just having each group perform their own song. I love it :D

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

omgg jyp nation concert sounds sooo frikin awesome :)

im glad wg girls are performing so much!!!!

its really cool to see them performing different songs

cant wait for fancams!!!!

Guest Stephy18

2PM, Miss A, and WG make a human pyramid with the girls on top for heartbeat :DD haha

Joo, Suzy, Jia with SanE; Wonder Girl's Nobody

Real Wonder Girls with Nobody (Sunye has Mic Problems...awww again?? she always gets that)

Guest wonderr23

The real Wonder Girls with Nobody!

-mic problems for sunye.

-omg sohee tie up ur hair bb!

-LIM IS SO CUTE OMG!!!

-wtf Yenny's mic is screwed up too

-Sunye passed her mic to Yenny awww

cr: onsica@twitter

Guest i.said.goodbye

Omg!! They stuck a xmas card with EVERYONE's signatures underneath our seats. Thank u jyp! #jypnation

credit onsica @twitter

that's such a nice thing to do :D

Archived