Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

omg sohee and sunye dancing to breath w00t.gifw00t.gif

hope that yoobin will do BGGG with min and suzy

ooh yes! Would be amazing, I love how in the video all wonderfuls are screaming for SunYe and SoHee!! <3 Can't wait for more pictures and videos to come :D

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

^

EM the tweet says its Joo but I think its Yeeeun too

NOW - its a skit, wy with yenny, chan w joo. then they switched

(pls like i said keep checking the other thread for faster updates )

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

EM the tweet says its Joo but I think its Yeeeun too

I thought it was Joo too but wonderfuls were quick to correct me :P

That means all the girls have performed except Yubin.

MinAhn- Breathe

Lim- So Hot

Yenny- I'm not sure what song she performed actually :D

Guest Mia_Mia

Yenny with Taec, Chansung with Fei performing heartbeat remember the nobody wg/2pm dance? yeah this heartbeat is like that.

finally some yubin!

Without U. oh Buck Taec Joo Yenny Yoobin gracing the stage

Guest Mia_Mia

yeeun with woo

fy056f.jpg

minahn and miss a

2cwksh.jpg

credit sunmialien

APPARENTLY KIM TAE WOO IS ON STAGE TOO... AND THE PERSON JUST SAID SUNYE IS TOO!

and now rwst of WonderPm!

=1224JYPNation vanguard= WG's 2DT. Great fan reaction.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= Khun: "Everybody happy? Wanna see how we came together? Let's roll the clip." Cure fan response. A young Jo Kwon photo, WG & missA photos, sleeping Wooyoung photo, cross-dressing photo... "We won't be here without JYP" is the video theme.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "We are happy with those who came with their girlfriends too. It's gonna be a great show. Wooyoung had a gift just now; it's my turn. Hey, it's a camera. Anticipating Taecyeon, anticpating Taecyeon~

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "It's so cold today, & we are very happy to see you all turn up. It's the 1st JYP concert, after all. Who came with who? Raise your hands if you came with your boyfriends."

=1224JYPNation vanguard= 2PM makes their appearance. Wooyoung sings the prelude, & the fans scream! Everyone is chanting 2PM now, then for each of the members!

=1224JYPNation vanguard= J-Lim: "Welcome to our family concert. I am so happy. We all belong to the same company. I have prepared a song, but it is not meant to be a solo. Hope everybody can sing with me."

=1224JYPNation vanguard= J-Lim with 'On the Way to Break Up with You" (the MV with Jo Kwon)

=1224JYPNation vanguard= JYP's 'Back to Stage'(?)

Chansung is leading a call-&-respond with the audience.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "We are going to have a great time. All of us have worked hard on our performances. So, are you ready?"

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "2PM & missA are here. We have prepared presents."

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "It's the 1st JYP Nation concert, & both 2PM & missA are here."

=1224JYPNation vanguard= "Welcome to JYP Nation concert. Let us introduce ourselves."

=1224JYPNation vanguard= 2PM's 10 Out of 10. Great fan reaction~

=1224JYPNation vanguard= WG's So Hot. Great fan reaction~

=1224JYPNation vanguard= Sohee is such a model for weight loss! It has started! The stage is awesome! The glow sticks are even more! It has started, so listen in.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= The turnout is very good for Xmas Eve. There are glow sticks all over the place, binoculars too. The Xmas tree & presents onstage are very pretty. The TV screen is playing captions, so the show should start soon.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= JYPE was considerable enough to prepare hot coffee for all in the waiting area. It's free too.S(he) vaguely saw a bunch legs on display. Haha. They belong to WG & missA. S(he) is seated somewhere in the middle. The venue is not very big, so she can see the stage. Said the coffee was very good.

=1224JYPNation vanguard= The stage layout is very cosy. Great Xmas atnmosphere. Show should start soon.

Archived