Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest chikusho1

Wow whee!! their perf was so awesome. they shine alot this time in my eyes. haha i like it when lim interacted with 2pm. i didnt think she would be this confident. Yubin's hair omg i so love it. Why you always so cool yubin?! <3 WG!!

Cant wait for you girls to drop the WonderBomb on 2011!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hideayu

Yeahh i watched it last night and i'm so sleepy now haha but i dont care. . 2PM smile when WG starts i could see Khun =P. . At first the show went slow. .Aishh after they announced Taeyang/GD/TOP perform i was like yeahh finally. .But then where's the Wonder Girls, i really annoyed cause it was late at night. .And then HaHAHAHAHA THE WONDER GIRLS!!WowWed i'm no longer sleepy. .Hehe i love Yoobin's hair,she so AWESOME, OMG RED & BLOND!! Lim so cute holdin khun hand, can see she afraid and Chansung so funny! Haha Sohee and Lim, to my surprise they voice nice while they walking! Yeeun, OMG i very respect her,she so amazing! Sunye, so energetic so do the girls but the her eyes make up looked tired, but she can pull it nicely!! Yeahh, can't wait their comeback!! ^-^

Guest shantewillie

I didn't know they were going to perform.

All I know they were going to attend but no news about performing.

It's have been about two years since they performed at the awards.

OMG this is the best for now coz i know in the following days weeks and years the girls will never stop to impress the audience and will not stop to make us wonderfuls proud...Now I know why I stayed as wonderfuls coz I believe that the girls are the best.

Speaking of JYP Nation, Miss A mention it on their speech after receiving Newcomer award and also thanking wonder girls...

Guest spicy pink

dang!!yubin's hair is so cool!!!LOVE IT!!

and they're perf is awesome dude!!!totally awesome!!

anyways! cant wait for their comeback!!!!

OH MY GOD DID YOU GUYS KNOW THEY ARE COMING OT IN THE MOVIE THE LAST GODFATHER, KOREAN VERSION????????

Heres the trailer:

The Last Godfather

credit: LastGodfahter youtube

WATCH OUT AT 1:05 onwards, u gotta be quick though... well I'm a ninja so.... You get my drift :P

Might just watch the movie to see my girls on the silver screen...

Patience.

btw, MAMA - My girls killed it. Period. And since I never had any doubts about their absolute ability to freaking tear down a stage... I wasn't disappointed or shocked much, just really happy... Totally worth becoming an insomniac for one night!!

Well peace out <3

Guest aristocrat_170589

Who wants more? LOL

The military-inspired attire reminds me of SNSD's, actually. Guess it's a cheeky payback time to them for ripping the retro look.

I really don't think so. Remember 2008, in one of year - ending awards/ shows, WGs had used military style for a "Nobody" remix. Our girls always be the lead in girlgroups'styles. They're also on a different level so they don't need to pay anybody back for anything :P

Just wanted to drop by and say the girls were amazing last night. Their stage was beautiful & the girls rocked it. I loved the ribbon things, I loved their costumes--it was a new look and I thought the girls looked awesome in it. Loved the remixes too! beautiful beautiful and beautiful.

I just wished they were shown during the show more...but I guess for me it'll never be enough lol. ^_^

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Wonder Girls owned it, killed it, slaughtered it at the MAMA! I don't even have words to express how AMAZING they were at the show! going to America has made our girls more professional, more mature & more powerful than ever. take that all those doubters who keep on pouring cold water onto WG's US promotions. if anything I think those US promotions have brought out the full potential of WG. :D

every single Wonder Girls shone in the performance I can't even pick out who I liked the best even though I'm Sun Ye biased. for the full seven & half minutes I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. wow.. just wow! w00t.gif and when all those other artistes stood up & clapped for WG.. I honestly teared up a bit. tears.gif that's our WG! they not only have support from other fanclubs but also wholehearted support from their peers & fellow artistes as well. all hail the true QUEENS of kpop - Wonder Girls! <333 this is why I will never forget WG or be a flying bird fan. WG jjiang! :D

ent163com101128236mk73k.png

Source: http://ent.163.com/1...P300031H0O.html

[Photo album (no WG pics) & complete list of MAMA winners were photoshopped out for brevity.]

2010 MAMA Awards ended; WONDERGIRLS was the mystery guest; 2NE1 the biggest winner

NetEase 2010-11-28 23:48:18

Netease Entertainment Nov 28 report (text/Censta). Reputed to be Korea's most popular awards show, this year's MAMA gala was very special for being held in Macau, China. Although the overseas venue did not feature a strong lineup as before, it turned out to be a compelling spectacle. For example, biggest winners of the night 2PM & 2NE1 produced special performances. The sublime Zheng Jie-GUMMY item was also very moving. But the most awesome was still WONDERGIRLS, who descended from the skies hanging from silk linen.

MAMA is Korea's biggest music channel Mnet's annual year-end awards show. They had made a commitment last year to head overseas & turn it into a Pan-Asian awards. This year, the event was held in Macau, China. The awesome red-carpet ceremony featured many major mystery guests. The likes of Hwang Jung-min, Kim Jung-eun, Oh Man-seok, Kim Kang-woo, Jo Yeo-jeong, Song Joong-ki, Oh Ji-ho, Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Sung-soo, & 3 newly-crowned Korean beauty queens all turned up as guests of honor. Foreign celebrities invited include China's Zhang Jie & iME, plus Japan's Chemistry & Perfume. Of course, the biggest screams on the red carpet were still reserved for 2PM & 2NE1.

The highly-competitive Best New Female Artiste award went to the Sino-Korean idol group missA. The talented & pretty quartet conversed in Mandarin & Korean with the audience. They then kicked off with a scorching dance before performing their debut 'Bad Girl Good Girl' & new song 'Breathe'. This year's Best Female Group award also saw very potent nominees including SNSD, KARA, T-ARA & 2NE1. Still, personality won out as 2NE1 got to collect the prize. The 1st portion of the show climaxed with Best Male Group 2PM's performance. Accompanied by sounds from musical boxes, each group member earnestly reinterpreted past hits like 'Again & Again', 'I Hate You', 'Tired of Waiting', 'Without You', 'Heartbeat' etc. The soothing retrospective was followed by the sextet performing their new 'I'll be Back' in close proximity to the audience. They ripped off their vests at the end; it was a hotter spectacle than the female performers'.

The screams then died down to a quiet setting. Under a beautiful moonlight stage set, talented Korean singer GUMMY played the piano & sang the Korean version of 'The Moon Represents My Heart'. Midway into it, a white-attired Zhang Jie responded with the Chinese version of the song. The audience was both touched & excited. After that, it was the heavyweights' turn as BIGBANG member Taeyang performed 'I Need A Girl' & led out his MV co-star Sandara Park from the guest seats. Taeyang gave her a kiss which caused the fans to shriek. 2 other BIGBANG members T.O.P. & G-Dragon then specially debuted as a duo to initiate their upcoming activities.

As the gala neared its end, the previously unrevealed mystery guest for the finale was finally unveiled. It turned out to be globally famous WONDERGIRLS. The quintet were wrapped in silk linen as they descended from the skies. They then performed this year's lead single '2 Different Tears' plus a wildly celebrated rendition of 'Nobody'. In contrast to the undramatic award segments [prior], WONDERGIRLS' appearance & Yoon Eun-hye's presentation [for Album of the Year] were much more mesmerizing.

Awards-wise, 2PM & 2NE1 were the biggest winners on the night. 2PM won 3 prizes for Best Male Group, Best Dance Performance (Male) & Asian Wave. 2NE won 5 awards including Best Female Group, Artiste of the Year, Album of the Year & Best MV, with group member Park Bom also winning Best Digital Single. Besides the Best Female Artiste award, missA 's 'Bad Girl Good Girl' also won for Song Of The Year & Best Dance Performance (Female). While somewhat unexpected, they had indeed created a great buzz in Korea. China's Zhang Jie & iME won for Best Asian Artiste & Best Asian New Artiste respectively.

Guest i.said.goodbye

Wonder Girls MAMA performance was mesmerizing!

I loved it... I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen :D

They never fail to make me a proud wonderful.

I can't wait to see pictures of them in Hong Kong today.

Wonder Girls Fighting! <33

Guest uchix_francois

I really don't think so. Remember 2008, in one of year - ending awards/ shows, WGs had used military style for a "Nobody" remix. Our girls always be the lead in girlgroups'styles. They're also on a different level so they don't need to pay anybody back for anything :P

100% agree . Our girls always lead .

WG jjiang! :D

I feel like I want to hug you right now... everything you say is excatly how I feel... only one thing I'd like to add : I love their costume !!! girls you may step on me anytime in that high boots !!! Super Sexay !!!

there are many articles about the girls in Nate site I hope someone will transalte their articles

btw does anyone know what k wonderfuls think about the girls performance here are more pics

422498(0)-550332_25711.jpg

201011291748251002_1.jpg

20101129_1291019565_91140700_1.jpg

20101129_1291018680.jpg

129309_117678_734.jpg

29_107586.jpg

Archived