Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Screenshots of WG interview with Seed 97.5 FM.

Started rather late (thank goodness) & it turned out to be a webcast too.

But the conversation was only in Thai & Korean, so a bit 'chicken & duck talk' 鸡同鸭讲 for the non-speakers.

11abjag.png

2ign8gn.png

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

can someone please tell me if they recorded the Thailand Seed redio interview... :tears: I was going to record the whole thing but when i got there it was too late. I just managed to grab a gif of Yubin .

5x1qmb.jpg

Guest Mia_Mia

I found caps of the girls from the interview.... SUNYE WHY ARE YOU SO GORGEOUS?... sorry I couldn't get caps of Lim

credit yujiewg from twitter

35j09cx.jpg

i1i1p3.jpg

oa7otg.jpg

xmucqx.jpg

Guest wonderr23

^

sunye..why must you smile like that? :wub: And may i emphasize how gorgeous our girls are? My babies... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif I hope ThaiWFs recorded the livestream.

Guest Wonderdongbangbang2PM

In the MCD Awards segment presented by Dongho, past rookie award winners like TVXQ, 2NE1, Rain and the Wonder Girls were profiled and how they have gone on to achieve great success. Finally, a rundown of the nominees for the male and female rookie awards this year was shown.

Unofficial WG Thailand itinerary, copied over from the wgparadisiac board (registration required).

วันที่ 11 พย. : WG เดินทางถึงเมืองไทย เวลา 14.00 น.

(ไม่ต้องไปรอที่สนามบินนะค่ะ เพราะสาวๆออกช่องทางพิเศษ แนะนำว่าให้ไปรอที่โรงแรมปทุมวันปริ้นเซสค่ะ)

ให้สัมภาษณ์รายการวิทยุ SEED 97.5 FM เวลา 20.30 น.

วันที่ 12 พย. :

กำหนดการแถลงข่าว : เอ็มเน็ต อัลติเมท ไลฟ์ ไทยแลนด์ พรีเซนเท็ด บาย ฮานามิ

วันศุกร์ที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน 2553 เวลา 18.00-20.00 น.

ณ อินฟินิซิตี้ ฮอลล์, ชั้น 5 พารากอน ซินีเพล็กซ์ สยามพารากอน

(อยากให้มาก่อนเวลากันเน้อ เพราะไม่แน่ใจว่า ถ้าช้าแล้วประตูฮอลจะปิดรึเปล่านะคะ)

มีจุดรับฝากของให้ศิลปิน

มี นัดสัมภาษณ์ในรายการ คนดูเป็นใหญ่ วันศุกร์นี้ เวลา 17.00 น. - 18.00 น. ทางช่อง True Visions D84, A31 และ www.channelvthailand.com

(และไม่ต้องแวะมาที่ [v] Spot ช่วงนั้น เพราะทีมงานจะทำการปิดลิฟต์ทุกตัว เพื่อความสะดวกของศิลปิน)

วันที่ 13 พย. :

งาน Meeting กับ GMM INTER เวลา 10.00-12.00 รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม >> CLICK!

มีจุดรับฝากของให้ศิลปิน และรับบริจาคสิ่งของให้กับผู้ประสบภัยน้ำท่วม

สิ่งที่สามารถนำเข้าไปได้ในคอนเสิร์ต (แท่งไฟ, ผ้าเชียร์ เท่านั้น)

Cr: OxyGeN @ wgparadisiac.co

EDIT: See below for new English translation. Removed the Google Translate version.

- - - - - - -

The '2 Different Happiness with Wonder Girls' event will apparently host 250 WFs.

The organizer, GMM International, has released the successful applicant list, plus 50 more names in reserve.

http://gmminter.gmem...p?topic=18768.0

Here is eng translation for qoxie post about WG schedule in Thailand

sorry for my poor english lol

11 Nov

- Wonder Girls will arrive at 2PM

(Please don't go to the airport because the girls will use special gate,, strongly recommend to wait at Pathumwan Princess Hotel)

- Interview at SEED 97.5 FM at 8.30PM

12 Nov

- Press conference: Mnet Ultimate live Thailand Presented by Hanami

Fri 12 Nov 2010 6PM-8PM at Infinity Hall 5th floor Paragin Cineplex, Siam Paragon

- You can give some gifts for your artists at the booth.

- Interview 'Kon Doo Pen Yai' 5PM - 6PM via True Visions D84, A31 and http://www.channelvthailand.com

(Please don't go to the studio because the staffs will close all elevators for the girls' convenience)

13 Nov

- Meet and Greet (Fansign) with GMM INTER 10AM - 12AM

- You can give some gifts for your artists at the booth and also for Thai people who are suffering from flood

- LED are not allowed in the concert

I'm from WGParadisiac too ^^

Thai Wonderfuls are excited to meet the girls. Big three(+1) fan forums in Thailand are gathering called 'TH-derfuls Union' so we have some special activities in press conference tomorrow and also at the concert :)

Guest SoMin.SoMu

Fancam @Patumwan Princess (Thailand) - Sorry, this too dark.. T/\T

Min is the first with sth red

YuBin(Black), Park(Blue) and Sohee(white)

Lim, where?? i can't see. i'm very sorry. -//-

** Park walked to the side of the escalator

to received some thing(food?) form Wonderful ^^"

Guest valentino_rossi46

Lim dyed her hair to bright bown ?

And Ye Eun, as always, hold a lot of food :)

C9904476-135.jpg

C9904476-125.jpg

C9904476-117.jpg

C9904476-111.jpg

C9904476-106.jpg

C9904476-100.jpg

credit pantip.com

[Fancam]111110 Wonder Girls at Pathumwan Princess Hotel

Translations for the 3 Hong Kong news clippings earlier.

WONDERGIRLS to promote concert in Hong Kong at the end of the month

2010-11-11 Apple Daily

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS (WG) of worldwide 'Nobody' fame has over 100 million hits on Youtube & has even cracked the Billboard charts. After performing all over the world, they are finally carving into Hong Kong. Previously, it was announced that the concert will be held on December 17 at the AsiaWorld Arena. They are coming to Hong Kong at the end of the month to promote it.

Attending an awards ceremony in Macau

On November 28, WONDERGIRLS will attend the Mnet Asian Music Awards show in Macau. The next day (November 29), they will come to Hong Kong for a press conference. This promotional event is WONDERGIRLS' first trip to Hong Kong. For sure, there will be frenzied groupies chasing after the idols.

- - - - - - - -

WONDERGIRLS had cracked the Billboard charts

2010-11-11 Hong Kong Daily News

Popular Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS of worldwide 'Nobody' fame has over 100 million hits on Youtube, was the 1st Korean group to crack the Billboard charts, & also emerged number one in its Single Sales Chart for 2009. WONDERGIRLS' stalwart songs & popular dances are deeply ingrained in the people's hearts. In particular, their clapping dance moves have thoroughly won the affections of the young & the old. After performing in America, China, Taiwan, Thailand & many other cities as part of their World Tour, they are coming to Hong Kong for a December 17 concert at the AsiaWorld Arena. (Yuanyuan report)

- - - - - - - - -

WG will come to Hong Kong at the end of the month to rally support for their concert

2010-11-11 Oriental Daily News

WONDERGIRLS (WG) of worldwide 'Nobody' fame is coming to Hong Kong for the 1st time on November 29 for a press conference. They are to promote their 1st-ever Hong Kong concert on December 17. Tickets will go on sale next Monday. The day before, they will also join fellow disciples 2PM & missA in attending the 'MAMA Music Awards' in Macau together.

The MAMA organizers put together a celebrity online auction event the other day. One of 2PM's donated stage costumes is seeing a bid of 1.1 billion won (about HKD 7,700). In addition, WG's mentor Park Jin Young is also coming to Hong Kong in mid-December for a JYP talent search event.

- - - - - - - - - -

73817160624290643108156.jpg

Cr: Wonder Girls Live in HK Facebook

WONDERGIRLS Hong Kong concert tickets go on sale next week

2010-11-11 Ming Pao Daily News

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS of 'Nobody' fame in Asia is holding a Hong Kong concert at the AsiaWorld Arena on December 17. Tickets are priced in 3 categories (HKD 880, 680 & 380) & will go on sale at HK Ticketing & Tom Lee Music next Monday (November 15). Call 3128 8288 or go to http://www.hkticketing.com for details.

- - - - - - - - - -

73007160624337309770156.jpg

Cr: Wonder Girls Live in HK Facebook

WG to promote their concert at the end of the month

2010-11-11 The Sun

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS (WG) of worldwide 'Nobody' fame is holding their 1st concert in Hong Kong on December 17. Tickets will go on sale next Monday. WG will join fellow disciples 2PM & missA in attending the 'MAMA Music Awards' show in Macau. The next day, they will come to Hong Kong for the 1st time for a press conference aimed at rallying support for the concert.

Separately, the 'MAMA Music Awards' organizers put together a celebrity online auction event the other day. One of 2PM's donated stage costumes is seeing a bid of 1.1 billion won (about HKD 7,700).

This article precedes the Hong Kong tabloids' (newer) announcements, but worth a read for perspective.

I saw the Korean originals 1-2 days ago; Sohu Korea only translated it yesterday.

screenhunter37nov120458.gif

Source: http://korea.sohu.co...277532118.shtml

2PM & missA forsake Inkigayo to attend 2010 MAMA

2010-11-11 09:59

Sohu Kpop news. JYPE's 2PM & missA confirmed they will attend the 2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA Awards) on November 28. Meanwhile, SBS Inkigayo claimed the conflicting live broadcasts is unlikely to see many artistes attending the MAMA Awards.

For the MAMA Awards, 2PM is nominated for Best Male Group & Best Dance Performance (Male Group). missA is nominated for Best New Female Artiste & Best Dance Performance (Female Group). The odds of these 2 groups winning a prize is very high.

The SBS Inkigayo camp had repeatedly stressed to the entertainment companies about not attending the MAMA Awards. JYPE, which has chosen to attend, is expressing its indignation.

JYPE's MAMA participation is not so much about the rise of terrestrial TV (except for non SBS, MBC, KBS TV networks), but due to their close ties with Mnet. Last year's MAMA Awards saw Mnet conferring 2PM its Artiste of the Year prize. They had also aired reality-TV shows like 2PM's national smash 'Wild Bunny' & WONDERGIRLS' US diary 'Made in Wonder Girls' in their entirety. Business-wise, JYPE cannot but side with MNet too. JYPE & CJ Media [MNet's parent company] are collaborating with the TV drama 'Dream High', which is currently in production. Thus it was unlikely for JYPE to skip the MAMA Awards.

In addition, JYPE expressed regrets for SBS's [veiled] 'inconvenient to attend' [threat] statement. SBS variety shows like 'Family Outing 2' which starred 2PM Taeyeon had also helped JYPE a great deal. Like JYPE, the other entertainment companies are confronted with this dilemma as well. For both artiste & company, it is difficult to decide & have it both ways. They can only rely on the TV networks to negotiate an appropriate solution.

There were news that JYPE was ready to let WONDERGIRLS also attend the MAMA Awards to give the event even greater appeal. An industry insider said: "Whether WONDERGIRLS attend or not, the appearance of such claims makes JYPE wonder if SBS is the deliberate tattletale."

- - - - - - -

Notice: It's Mark PD's birthday. Send him your greetings.

I didn't know prior, until his Facebook sent me an auto reminder. LOL

Online response: http://search.twitte...h?q=%40wgmarkpd

- - - - - -

Correct URL for SoMin.SoMu's fancam.

Archived