Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Mia_Mia

JYP NATION - awesomeee!!!!!!! and Wonder Girls is confirmed!!!!!

jyp-nation.jpg

The best artistes have united!! To bring you spectacular performances in the JYP NATION! Inviting you to the most dazzling party in 2010.

The 2010 JYP Nation “TEAMPLAY” Concert will feature Asian Soul, Park Jinyoung (JYP), Worldwide acclaimed girl-group, Wonder Girls ; The hottest beasts of this generation, 2PM ; Refreshingly sexy and charismatic, Miss A; Delicious rapper and rising star, San E ; Soulful voice, JOO.

Reservation Opens: 12 November, 7:00pm

Reservations can be made via: Mnet.com/Yes24, Interpark, Clip service, Auction, Lotte.com

Tickets: SR 99,000W, R 88,000W, S 77,000W, A 55,000W (V.A.T included)

Date: 24 December 2010

Time: 7:30PM

Venue: Olympic Gymnastics Stadium

Organizers: Mnet Media, JYP Entertainment

Concert Organized by : Good Concert

Source: WonderFuls World

tickets are going to sell fast!.... the most expensive ticket seems to be 99,000 W which is around $90

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo Asia Buzz Awards 2010. Registrants can vote regionally in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea & Indonesia.

WG is nominated in the 'Asia' category for all 4 countries, plus also the 'Female' category for Korea.

Looks like the HK branch is the main organizer. Taiwan & Indonesia link back to it; the HK page also said the awards show is on Dec 17 (Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre + live streaming).

I must say, the WG background photo mosaic is awesome too. Click anywhere at each source (except the Korea page) & it will cue up a WG photo.

Yahoo Hong Kong

screenhunter07nov102338.gif

Source: http://hk.promotions.../Wonder%20Girls

Yahoo Taiwan

screenhunter06nov102337.gif

Source: Source: http://hk.promotions.../Wonder%20Girls

Yahoo Korea

screenhunter05nov102336.gif

Source: http://kr.promotion....m/asiabuzz2010/

Yahoo Indonesia

screenhunter09nov102340.gif

Source: http://hk.promotions.../Wonder%20Girls

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yay~! JYPE family finally has an official name, JYP Nation! ^^

I'm so looking forward to the concert now, because I read from 2PMalways on twitter that there will be mixed groups and they will perform new songs.

it wont be the same without jo kwon though. I wanted to see BFFs Jo Kwon and Sunye together, but 2AM have their own concert to prepare for. >.<

Sunmi's been hanging with Yeeun's friends. lol

According to the source, SunMi also met up with YeEun.

37599235.jpg

55695425c.jpg

86546189.jpg

Credits: Source: Yeeun's friend's Cyworld, Revolution Park Yeeun Daum, Cafe, darkbrowny@Twitter, SunMi Jjang Wordpress

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^

WOW Sun Mi took a selca at Train :o, she must be happy when she can use train as normal people without disturbing :)

Sun Mi looks very mature now, oh our 2 maknae MISO has been grown up, become beautiful ladies, so happy when i know the,, love them and can see their growing :)

For those yet to know why 'JYP Nation' & 'Teamplay' became such buzzwords, especially on social media. (Yeeun seems especially thrilled, even as I type this.)

JYPE had sent out Xmas Eve concert notices to various Korean ticketing agencies yesterday. They included those phrases, which then took on a life of their own.

Here's the GMarket one; I also saw Interpark, Yes24, Lotte, et al publishing them. But still no official concert poster yet.

screenhunter10nov110217.gif

Source: http://category.gmar...ticket_main.asp

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

Yay~! JYPE family finally has an official name, JYP Nation! ^^

I'm so looking forward to the concert now, because I read from 2PMalways on twitter that there will be mixed groups and they will perform new songs.

it wont be the same without jo kwon though. I wanted to see BFFs Jo Kwon and Sunye together, but 2AM have their own concert to prepare for. >.<

Sunmi's been hanging with Yeeun's friends. lol

According to the source, SunMi also met up with YeEun.

37599235.jpg

55695425c.jpg

86546189.jpg

Credits: Source: Yeeun's friend's Cyworld, Revolution Park Yeeun Daum, Cafe, darkbrowny@Twitter, SunMi Jjang Wordpress

OOMMGG

SUNMI blush.gif:tears::tears:

she's sooooo pretty and cute i miss her REALLY MISS HER :tears:

THANKS FOR SHARING

Guest spicy pink

this JYP NATION hyped me up!!!!

i want yubin and taec!!!LOL so biased for yubin <3...

neways!!! sunmi look pretty in pics!!miss her!!!

hope that she'll go to the JYP NATION & TEAMPLAY *__*

The girls are mentioned in the Financial Times, the well-known British financial newspaper :w00t:

The site is not public, though a monthly limited number of articles can be read with a free registration. I'm using my account and it's taking forever to load. Got it. I grabbed the relevant half of the article, those interested to the remaining please register using the links below.

Here are the details.

The Wonder Girls and Rain got mentioned in the FT newspaper G20 & South Korea special that will be on the stands tomorrow.

021555816b8abee8a6dad7a3a6b9de4e_large.png

The short mention appeared at page 10 of the special. The article is about Winter Sonata and the the Hallyu Wave. Wonder Girls and Rain are the only musicians referred by the writer. :wub:

2f400775eacca2051b7d8fb69fee4602_large.png

Credit: Robin Kwong / The Financial Times

Special report (pdf) and Complete article (free registration required)

^

Source for the above news is Apple Daily. Here is the news clipping; I will translate later.

FYI The Hong Kong press is also claiming 'Nobody' has surpassed 100 million hits on Youtube too (presumably including all versions & re-uploads).

3004io6.jpg

Cr: Wonder Girls Live in HK Facebook

- - - - - - - - - -

HK Daily News news clipping about Wonder Girls HK concert

1z4v02a.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

Oriental News Daily news clipping about Wonder Girls HK concert.

2s6ro86.jpg

- - - - - - - - -

WG should have arrived in Bangkok by now, if LIM's hint from yesterday is correct.

There are 2 flights: Asiana Airlines OZ6761 + Thai Airways TG659.

To remind: WG interview on Seed 97.5 tonight (8pm, GMT+7hr)

Can't find a live stream but here is the radio station http://www.mcot.net/seed/index.cfm

- - - - - - - - -

WG is up for Hottest Female Idol (Sunye) &  Female Artist of the Year at 2nd Philippine Kpop Awards. Congrats!

Hottest Female Idol nominees

2NE1 – Park Sandara

4Minute – Kim  Hyun-ah

Boa

Girls’ Generation – Im Yoon-ah

KARA – Goo Ha-ra

Lee Hyo-ri

T-Ara – Park Ji-yeon

Wonder Girls – Min Sun-ye

Female Artist/Group of the Year nominees

2NE1

4Minute

Boa

Girls’ Generation

KARA

Lee Hyori

T-Ara

Wonder Girls

The 2nd Philippine KPOP Convention – the biggest KPOP event of the year. For the fans, by the fans!

Date: December 11, 2010, Saturday

Venue: The PICC Forum (Interim Exhibition Hall Tent), CCP Complex, Pasay City

Time: 10am-6pm

Organizer: The Philippine KPOP Committee, Inc. the first, the only and the biggest (non-profit) KPOP organization in the country, composed of the different local fan clubs.

Fanclub participants/affiliates: (Major) 2NE1 Ph, 4Minute Ph, 2Oneday Ph, Beast Ph, Bigbang Ph, Cassiopeia Ph, Cloud Ph, CN Blue Ph, Girl’s Generation Ph, Ukissme Ph, Mblaq Ph, Perfxtion Ph, Primadonna Ph, Shineeworld Ph, Shinhwa Ph, SJU Ph, Triples Ph, Wonderful Ph, (Rookie) 20 Star Ph, 9 Muses Ph, After School Ph, BEG Love Ph, DNA Ph, Epik High Ph, Fcuz Ph, FTTS Ph, G.na Ph, GP Basic Ph, Girl’s Day Ph, Jay Effect Ph, Kara Ph, Miss A Ph, Infinite Ph, Rainbow Ph, Secretime Ph, Shrine of Boa Ph, Sistar Ph, Supernova Ph, T-ara Ph, Teen Top Ph and Z:EA Ph

Sources:

http://kpopcon.info/...op-awards-poll/ (has clickable nominee list)

http://kpopcon.info/...event-overview/ (more info about event highlights, webcast, etc.)

Guest spicy pink

so it is confirmed that they're gonna attend mama!!!yay!!

and did yubin dyed her hair???

neways...they look so pretty!!!and im goin' to attend the philippine kpop con :D

omg it's confirmed ?!!!!~ so happy

hope to see they perform or perform with missA or 2PM .. pls

the radio interview just ended ... they all so pretty

Archived