Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Wow, 40 million votes... :lol:

The girls have still a super-star influence in Korea.

Though I don't have a way to give a proper weight to the "allies", I bet K-Wonderfuls are still a force to reckon.

Now I get why the Nobody video is skyrocketing on Youtube.

Probably related, Jane Kim tweeted at the same hours

Of course the Wonder Girls are the best. They are the "Wonder Girls"..come on!!kkkkkkk

Can't but share the pride.

--

Just a thought of mine: despite the complex schedule, I guess that if the girls choose to appear in MAMA or in one of the year end festivals, it would be an appropriate response to their home fans. I would favor the latter because it would be home, and K-Wonderfuls deserve it.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bammie92

congratz to our girls!! whoever said they are losing popularity in Korea are seriously retarded..our Wonder Girls are legend!..keke^^

Guest vietboi_tuan

That poll result really made my day!

K-wonderfuls voting like this really

help some of us to have faith in

Wonderfuls and the Wonder Girls!

So happy and proud!

Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls fighting!

lol, I remember seeing that. Whenever I see it, I would just spazz and stop whatever I was doing just to watch. And it only lasted like 10 seconds. lol

Anyone got a photo of the iPoll trophy? I remember seeing one before, but can't seem to find it again online.

iPoll conducts zillions of polls, but they also hand out such momentos (if correct).

- - - - - - - - - -

MULA Thailand is going to be a biggie! (12,000 crowd.)

twnewsyahoocomarticleur.png

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../136/2gmk1.html

2PM-WONDERGIRLS in Thailand for concert; 12,000 fans expected to show up

2010-11-10 Wednesday 09:40

2PM, WONDERGIRLS, B2ST & 4MINUTE are going to burn up the night in Thailand.

Many Asian countries are experiencing a Kpop boom. TV MNET is seizing the momentum by holding a 'Mnet Ultimate Live in Thailand' concert in Bangkok on November 13. The lineup for the show are among Thailand's most popular in 2PM, 4MINUTE, WONDERGIRLS & B2ST. They will fully whet the local audience's appetite.

2PM has 'Thai Prince' Nichkhun as well as a Thai 'national dance' in 'Heartbeat', so their great popularity is obvious. WONDERGIRLS of 'Nobody' fame in Asia had successfully completed a North American tour in July, which attracted the fans' & local media's attention. In addition, 4MINUTE has also charted in Thailand & released many albums. B2ST's 'Bad Girl' was a 2-week chart-topper as well. The 4 groups are joining forces to deliver a dream concert for the Thai fans.

The head of Mnet Media's Entertainment Division said: "Our first overseas show in Taiwan during August received a good response, so we are putting together this Thailand show. The event shall help Korean artistes crack the Thai music industry, TV industry & other such important fields." MULA Thailand will be held at Bangkok's Impact Arena on November 13, 6pm. More than 12,000 fans are expected to attend. [TV Daily reporter Sun Migui]

Unverified set list, but it has been retweeted multiple times.

WG will perform 2DT, Nobody, Tell me, So Hot, Saying I love you, Take it, I wanna, Good Bye, Irony and This fool !

Cr: Vudhy @ twitter

WG will also hold a "2 Different Happiness with Wonder Girls" event (fanmeet?) for Thai WFs.

If correct, it's on November 13, 10-12am at Siam Center. (They were also at the latter place to promote the 2009 1st Wonder concert, as I recall.)

Maybe a Thai speaker can translate the rest.

Event banner.

wghappiness.jpg

Event article.

แฟนวันเดอร์เกิร์ลสเตรียมกรี๊ด!! พบ 5 สาวใน “2 Different Happiness with Wonder Girls”

เขียนเมื่อ 9 พฤศจิกายน 2553 เวลา 14:58:32 น.

หลัง จาก วันเดอร์เกิร์ลส ห่างหายไปโกอินเตอร์ที่อเมริกาอยู่นาน ในที่สุดก็ถึงเวลาที่แฟนคลับชาวไทยจะได้ใกล้ชิดทั้ง 5 สาว อีกครั้ง ในงาน “2 Different Happiness with Wonder Girls”  (ทู ดิฟเฟอร์เรนท์ แฮปปี้เนส วิธ วันเดอร์เกิร์ล) วันเสาร์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายนนี้ เวลา 10.00 – 12.00 น. ที่บริเวณหน้าร้าน Mob.F ชั้น 4 Siam Center  หลังจากเห็นว่าแฟนเพลงชาวไทยไม่ได้เจอะเจอกับวันเดอร์เกิร์ลมาเป็นเวลานาน งานนี้จีเอ็มเอ็มอินเตอร์เลยเปิดโอกาสให้ทุกคนได้มีช่วงเวลาสุดแสนพิเศษไป กับวันเดอร์เกิร์ลสอีกครั้ง โดยมีคอนเซปต์สุขใจทั้ง 2 ฝ่าย ทั้งผู้ให้และผู้รับ แฟนคลับก็จะอิ่มใจที่จะได้รับลายเซ็นและได้เจอะเจอกับวันเดอร์เกิร์ลส ส่วนวันเดอร์เกิร์ลสก็ดีใจที่ได้มีโอกาสมาพบกับวันเดอร์ฟูลไทยแลนด์อีกครั้ง

วันเดอร์เกิร์ลสเคยสร้างความประทับใจให้แก่ทุกคนมาแล้วในโชว์คอนเสิร์ต เดี่ยวเต็มรูปแบบครั้งแรกของพวกเธอเมื่อต้นปีที่แล้ว พร้อมสร้างกระแสโนบอดี้ ฟีเวอร์ ไปทั่วประเทศไทย วันนี้พวกเธอกลับมาอีกครั้ง ในคอนเสิร์ต “Mnet Ultimate Live Thailand Presented by ฮานามิ” ซึ่งทั้ง 5 สาวได้ร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในหลากหลายศิลปินที่จะขึ้นโชว์บนเวทีนี้ด้วย  และแน่นอนว่าทั้ง 5 สาวมาถึงเมืองไทยทั้งที มีหรือที่จะพลาดโอกาสที่จะได้พบกับบรรดาวันเดอร์ฟูลไทยแลนด์ในครั้งนี้  ในงาน  “2 Different Happiness with Wonder Girls” ที่จะมีขึ้นในวันที่ 13 พฤศจิกายนนี้ เวลา 10.00 – 12.00 น. ที่บริเวณหน้าร้าน Mob.F ชั้น 4 Siam Center โดยงานนี้ทางจีเอ็มเอ็มอินเตอร์จะเปิดโอกาสให้ทั้งวันเดอร์เกิร์ลสและวัน เดอร์ฟูลไทยแลนด์ได้มีช่วงเวลาสุดแสนพิเศษร่วมกันให้สมกับที่คิดถึงกัน โดยทุกคนที่มาร่วมงานจะมีสิทธิ์ได้รับลายเซ็นจากวันเดอร์เกิร์ลสครบทั้ง 5 คน ลงบนซีดีอัลบั้ม 2Different Tears  สุขใจกับการรับไปแล้ว ถ้าใครอยากสุขใจด้วยการให้ ก็สามารถนำของขวัญมามอบให้วันเดอร์เกิร์ลสด้วยมือตัวเองแบบใกล้ชิด เรียกได้ว่าจุใจทั้งผู้ให้ อิ่มใจทั้งผู้รับเลย ตรงตามคอนเซ็ปต์ 2 Different Happiness นั่นเอง

สำหรับกติกาการเข้าร่วมงาน  “2 Different Happiness with Wonder Girls” สามารถติดตามความเคลื่อนไหวได้ทางเว็บไซต์ http://gmminter.gmember.com

ที่มา : PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT - http://www.pingbook.com - หากนำข่าวไปใช้กรุณาให้เครดิตเว็บไซต์ด้วย

Source: http://sug.pingbook....ew.php?id=10634

- - - - - - - - -

WG also filmed a video message for the event.

Guest big_face

10asia magazine releases the first idol encyclopedia, “10+idol”

20101110_10asia_1.jpg

10asia‘ magazine recently published their own idol magazine, “10+idol“, which features the greatest idols that have represented Korean entertainment in 2010. Naturally, the idols chosen reflect only the opinion of the magazine.

The book contains various articles, interviews, and pictures of idol activities throughout the year. Indeed, the magazine proudly proclaimed itself as the “2010 idol white book/encyclopedia.”

16 different idols are represented in its pages: SHINee, Taeyang, Jay Park, Rain, 2AM, SNSD, T.O.P., Wonder Girls, f(x), Jung Yong Hwa, miss A, B2ST, MBLAQ, SECRET, INFINTE, and Orange Caramel.

Profiles of each idol were listed, along with fun, cute questions that aimed to reveal a bit more about their personalities and backgrounds.

With idols leading the new K-pop Hallyu trend in Asia and the world, 10asia stated, “Viewing the various aspects of idols each year through 10Asia’s ‘10+idol’ will allow this to become one of the greatest idol history books for South Korea in the future.”

Beginning today, “10+idol” can be purchased for 9,900 KRW ($8.90 USD) through various online shopping sites, including Yes24, Interpark, Aladdin, 11th Street, Gmall, and Gmarket.

20101110_10asia_3.jpg

20101110_10asia_5.jpg

Source + Photos: 10asia + allkpop

Can you spot Sohee and Sunye ??? :wub:

Guest uchix_francois

^

^

yes I can spot them... :)

congrats WG for snatching the best girl group... again... kekekeke now whoever said they're not popular in Korea anymore can eat their own nose... WG is the best ever since they debuted until now !!

- happy to saw that poll !!

- Wonder Girls’ Sohee Styled Up In Jeremy Scott For Longchamp

.... my sweetie !!!!~ i love her shirt and legging ... ^^

- tomorrow wondrgirls will come to thailand and concert this saturday.. !! so excited (even i can't go again TT)

edit

- saw JYP NATION on twitter now ... is it official?

Guest spicy pink

YEAH! JYP NATION!!!!im so hyped about this!!!

i want that magazine so badly~~hahahahaha...

neways,.they really do have a hectic schedule...hope that they will attend MAMA *crossfingers* :D

The Twitter campaign officially started 15 minutes ago.

I came online on the dot, & saw JYP NATION already trending worldwide.

It has now climbed to #3!

Join in if you can! (Type #WelcomeWG too to help out the Thai WFs.)

Screenshots coming up...

Wed 9 Nov 11pm KST

eg671w.jpg

Wed 9 Nov 11:15pm KST

2u9qvcg.gif

- - - - - - - - -

WG in Nov 19 星耀中华U酷之夜 (Hefei, Anhui Province) concert banner.

The event is 2 Fridays from now.

20gfwie.jpg

WG is prominently featured in Taozhizun.asia, a new e-jewelry portal. The Chinese name 淘至尊 would translate as 'Amoy Premium'.

The bottommost screenshot introduces themselves as 'Taozhizun presents Wonder Girls Live in HK Tour 2010', so it appears they are a title sponsor.

Rather empty website for now, except for publicity for the WG concert.

wwwtaozhizunasia.png

wwwtaozhizunasiaproduct.png

wwwtaozhizunasianews137.png

Source: http://www.taozhizun.asia/

Archived