Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest evilishus

Sohee has stayed the same in terms of weight,she has grown into a young woman since her debut.Sunye has always been small and she has lost a lot of weight these past couple of months.Her rapid loss of weight scared me but it's totally natural,she has been through so much.Yoobin's weight goes up and down but this time it seems to be sticking.Lim has been losing weight since her debut and she's continuing to do so.Yeh Eun is the one who has gained weight but that is not a bad thing.She's still beautiful but if you put her next to Sohee or Sunye you definitely see a difference.So what?She's comfortable in her body and she radiates confidence.As long as all the girls are happy in their own skin then it should never be a big deal :)

I'm happy Sunye is finally going to Europe,she has been waiting for this for soooooo long XD Enjoy your time Sunye~~And I didn't know that Ellen was following them :o Hope they perform at her show one of these days<3333333

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cr15co

Yubin's birthday is tomorrow so we are going to be trending #happyYubinDay on Oct 4th, 6pm-12am (GMT+8).

i believe its trending right now on twitter since its already the 4th of October in Korea. i guess its going to be an all day trend depending on which part of the world you live in ;) #happyYubinDay

Mnet ultimate in Thailand postponed maybe because tickets are not selling well ... cuz short time for promote i think

atleast it's not cancel

wow they re in France now ...ooh

hope they will speak french in The concert hahaha

and binnie 's birthday !!!~

Kaohsiung, now Bangkok. These last-minute change of plans will not reflect well on the concert franchise or brand name...

I asked Thai WFs to update the rest of us. Here is my Twitter stream.

screenhunter16oct040109.gif

Sharing what I tweeted back to yummy_swg about WG's upcoming plans:

"Nothing announced for Nov yet. Furthest I have is Oct 18 (Pivot Conf).  Oct 21 (Korean Grand Prix) still iffy. Dec 4 is Mnet Ultimate Singapore;  WG [also] supposed to go to China at year-end."

- - - - - - - - - - -

On a happier note:

wwwkpoplivecom20101003m.png

Source: http://www.kpoplive....s-wonder-girls/

Takahashi Ai's blog entry (I read she only started blogging a couple weeks ago): http://ameblo.jp/tak...0664242858.html

- - - - - - - - -

Looks like missA's FEI has succumbed to Twitter hard: http://twitter.com/missA_fei

The last member to join up, she has been tweeting like mad the past few days, alerting her active status to, amongst others, Sunye, LIM, JYP choreographer Hwa young, et al.

They responded. LIM & FEI went further by communicating in pinyin, calling each other 'sisters' & how they missed the other.

Interestingly, LIM had tweeted the following yesterday. Where will they meet up, now that Bangkok is out of the picture? Korea? Or will WG fly back to the USA after Cannes?

@MissA_fei 우리금방갈꺼야^^ 12:38 AM Oct 3rd via twidroid in reply to missA_fei

@MissA_fei we'll be there soon ^ ^ 12:38 AM Oct 3rd via twidroid in reply to missA_fei

Also, here is G.Na's twitter if anyone's interested: http://twitter.com/G_NA_love

She is following various JYP family members, but she had told the SG press that she is not a cellphone user (hers is almost always switched off), let alone play with social media.

Happy Birthday Yoobin Unni!!!

Here's the video I made! I made it in like 2 hours! ;)

Happy Birthday Kim Yoobin!

Here's the same video but minus the music...so yeah.

Happy Birthday Kim Yoobin! (Minus Music)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! If we tweet and email Ellen like crazy she will most likely ask the girls on her show! Wouldn't that be awesome! So lets do that! Don't forget to include videos of the girls in our messages, kay? :)

Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

I just read JYPChinafans' Chinese translations of Yeeun's most recent  text tweets (sent together with the Mediterranean seaside pic).

She said she wanted to post online (presumably her monthly diary update) from Nice, but could not surf to Daum.

- - - - - - - -

screenhunter06oct041539.gif

Source: http://www1.hk.apple...art_id=14515727

WG spices up Los Angeles

2010-10-04

Apple Daily

Popular Korean group WONDERGIRLS (WG) has a firm foothold in America with 'Nobody.' Based in the USA for now, they were invited to perform at the Los Angeles Korean Festival the other day. The quintet changed into their combat gear & flashed their sexy legs, while singing & dancing to 'Nobody', '2 Different Tears' & other signature songs. It left the entire audience was on a HIGH.

It is understood that following the Los Angeles performance, WG was to fly out to France for another show. They are seriously busy.

Praising Sohee's maturity

In addition, group leader Sunye praised maknae Sohee in a recent Mnet show episode. She pointed out that while Sohee is the youngest within the group, she has been self-independent since young & has matured a lot as a result, & that she would give the rest of them many suggestions.

04ee4p6.jpg

happy birthday to the one and only sexy rapper

and choi seunghyun's rapper queen...KIM YOOBIN...

wonderfuls will always be here for you...your the

best unnie to your dongsaeng in wonder girls...

i wonder how did binnie unnie celebrated her

birthday..wish her dongsaeng made a surprise bday

party for her...

i really miss the girls...wish they comeback soon...

really want to see them active in kpop again..

gbnownewscom60602010100.png

Source: http://gb.nownews.co...340-2651842.htm

SNSD's 'pink' sexy legs are so alluring, yet lose out to WONDERGIRLS in sex appeal?

2010-10-04 11:04

NowNews.com / Roundup

SNSD is aiming for new heights after 'Genie' with the release of their second Japanese single 'Gee'. Dressed in miniskirts & showing off signature sexy legs, they attracted everyone's attention as expected. However, they have lost the 'Hot Girls' title to WONDERGIRLS.

The Japanese edition of 'Gee' underscores a natural sweet style, with pink & brown colors to highlight SNSD's slender legs. The Japanese version MV is the [literal] embodiment of Barbie dolls, emphasizing an adorable & illusory ambience. Per the original 'Gee' MV, the human mannequins in the display window have their own local flavor.

Although the second Japanese single looks promising, they have lost the 'Hot Girls' title to rivals WONDERGIRLS. Referencing print media reports, SNSD was ranked 99th in FHM (For Him Magazine) Singapore edition's '100 Sexiest Women in the World'. The magazine commented: "Doesn't matter if you can't pronounce the group's name. The charms of the 9 leggy troops will make you a complete 'Gee' addict." But WONDERGIRLS was ranked 38th, which banished SNSD distantly to the back of the minds.

- - - - - - - -

screenhunter01oct042014.gif

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo...04/4/2e99v.html

SNSD sells sex appeal, [but] the leggy nine bring up the rear

2010/10/04 03:24

China Times (text/Ye Yixin, photo/ from 'Nikkei Entertainment')

On October 20, SNSD will release their second Japanese single 'Gee'. The album jacket has been revealed, showing them in miniskirts & showing off sexy legs. There is optimism about hitting new heights after 'Genie'. They were also ranked 99th in FHM (For Him Magazine) Singapore edition's '100 Sexiest Women in the World'. The magazine commented: "Doesn't matter if you can't pronounce the group's name. The charms of the 9 leggy troops will make you a complete 'Gee' addict." WONDERGIRLS was ranked 38th.

Guest evilgary

haha so loving the picture of yubin doing the heart

she looks as pretty as ever and hope she have a fun day for her birthday

Wonder Girls’ Yubin Makes YeEun Shed Tears and Reveals Jealousy Towards Another Member

On the finale of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls, each girl revealed her thoughts about one of her fellow group members. We recently wrote about Sunye talking about Sohee’s growth and her importance in the group, but many where left wondering why did YeEun cry when she spoke about the groups unni, Yubin.

During her interview, YeEun, expressed while shedding tears,

“Yubin is really like the oldest sibling. She always takes care of members first and shares.”

“Yubin takes in everything. Because of that, I would always whine and let my anger out on her, saying that I’m tired. She would always be understanding, so I’m sorry.”

While YeEun expressed her gratitude and apologized to her, Yubin talked about her feelings towards the group’s leader and said,

“Sunye is a person that practices a lot, and takes care of others well. There are many things that I want to learn from her. I’m jealous of her because she never wastes time, and has all the requirements that would be needed as a celebrity.”

Throughout the whole series of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls, the girls were able to show their true sides while going through one of the most special moments of their lives, their first American tour, which was filled with happiness as well as hardships, and with their sincere words on the last episode they managed to culminate this chapter making an impact on the viewers.

Source: Han JiYoon@newsen.com

Translation: ch0sshi@kpoplive.com

Video Credit: PikeYenny4@youtube.com

Written by: 2TEARS@kpoplive.com

KpopLive report.

For those interested: the pics below are wallpaper-big (1280 x 860) at the source.

Non-WG pics omitted.

2010 Los Angeles Korean Festival

Posted on 04. Oct, 2010 by Kpoplive

dsc0163l.jpg

Want to see the huge Korean festival which Wonder Girls, Olympian Yuna Kim, and others visited to? This festival, otherwise known as ‘Jangtuh‘, gathered a bunch of people all over California/Los Angeles area. Of course there were many Koreans there, but this time, it seemed like more and more non-Korean people are coming to this event. It seems like Kpop has affected many people to be interested int the Korean culture.

On Friday, Kpoplive was given the opportunity to go backstage and take photos of the Wonder Girls. In addition, we even caught some of the ‘JYP Audition’ winners on Saturday!  Check out the photos here!

dsc0042tf.jpg

dsc0162a.jpg

wondergirlskpopliveatoc.jpg

wondergirlsperformancek.jpg

wondergirlsperformancekz.jpg

Source: http://www.kpoplive....orean-festival/