Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

Wow that's awesome!!! Maybe she's keeping an eye on them... Hopefully she'll invite them to come on to her show?! That would be SO cool!

Thanks for sharing :D

Some more pictures

3img_0089.jpg

0img_0160.jpg

0img_0162.jpg

Credit: kwantawank @yoobinthread

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YW1801

lol, at ky.vip. I admire your courage to post that.

I still think Yeeun is hot, even though you can see she has gained weight from the early days.

Still love her though. :) And no, I don't think the other members have gained weight.

Guest yubin4ever

is it me or did the wgirls get fatter...too much food in international??

but yoobin is still SOO HOT :) Ye Eun...not so hot...

Actually i think Sunye and Yoobin lost weight when they came to the US. And Lim has also been losing weight it seems. I think Sohee stayed the same and Yeah, Yenny has gained some weight, but i think she looks a lot better now. She has more of a woman's body now and more voluptuous.

I loved seeing Irony and Eebabo again!!! And i was pleasantly surprised to see Lim pick up the Irony dance so well so quickly. Since i think its one of the harder dance routines, she did so good. I think she does better with powerful dance routines than cutesy ones like "So hot"

Ah! They sang Irony and Ebabo! They did so good! Lim was good too. :) I don't think that they are gaining weight, sure Yenny is a bit heavier than she was at debut, but she looks really good. And Yubin and Sunye have both lost weight. And omona! Ellen is following them on Twitte?! That would be so awesome if she asked them to be on her show! That's a great way to break into the American Market! ;) Wonder Girls fighting! ~Linda~

Guest i.said.goodbye

I don't think this has been shared yet. I went back a few pages and I couldn't find the article so I'm posting it now :)

Leader Sunye, talks about Wonder Girls’ number one member.

Who is it and what did she say about her?

On the finale of Mnet Made in Wonder Girls, which aired on October 1st, each girl revealed their true feelings about the other members in the group with Sunye revealing,

Sunye-HEADER-101002.jpg

Despite being the youngest member, Sohee takes care of herself well because she started living on her own since she was young . It’s funny even when we talk about it amongst ourselves, but Sohee has grown up so much, to the point where she gives us advice.

Also, because Sohee is really passionate about something she likes, although it may not be noticeable, she studies really hard. Sohee is ranked as the number one member in the group.

Sohee is known to many as the face of Wonder Girls, especially to those outside the fandom, and Sunye’s honest confession about the former maknae has been gathering much attention as she reveals the importance of Sohee in the group and her growth.

On this episode, The girls also left messages for Sunmi, while Yubin talked about Sunye, Hyerim about YeEun, YeEun cried speaking about Yubin and Sohee expressed about Hyerim, “When you look at [her], you think of an American girl, not yet in her 20s.”

the episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Fx6UmBWnk&feature=player_embedded#at=19

Cr : wonderfulsworld

Source: Lee DaJung@reviewstar.net

Translation: ch0sshi@kpoplive.com

Video Credit: PikeYenny4@youtube.com

Written by: 2TEARS@kpoplive.com

credit: Rashelo@kcelebphotos

Sunye is a great leader!

Sohee is such a hard worker... she's not just the face of the group.

MinAhn! <33

On the physical changes: The girls are basically maturing from girlhood into womanhood (apologies to the maknaes).

Yeeun (& before her, Yoobin) happen go through fluctuating growth spurts.

That said, I don't think the 2DT costumes have generally been flattering, except for the album cover attire which was very proportionally tailored.

Maybe the presence of a full-time stylist could have make the necessary adjustments.

LIM's cherubic face is back. I thought she looked emaciated with the Sunye twitpic the other day? Is it due to Aunt Flo visiting?

33612442267069585778952.jpg

33612442267074585778952.jpg

33612442267079585778952.jpg

46974442267169585778952.jpg

46974442267174585778952.jpg

Source: HypnoticAsia Facebook

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Not sure the Yoobin pics which Binnielicious shared above are from wgloves.tumblr.com.

Here was the set re-posted at wondercuty. Still hunting for the original source to see if there are others.

EDIT: Added proper photo credit & link to source.

img0089hr.jpg

img0095c.jpg

img0160f.jpg

img0162h.jpg

img0165g.jpg

img0170seo.jpg

img01611q.jpg

Cr: ktownlove.com + 에디 @ Wondercuty

Source: http://ktownlove.com/new/GALLERY/237694

- - - - - - - - - - -

tumblrl9orvhzu0f1qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9orw2qgyq1qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9orw31ioa1qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9p2kwglfr1qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9p2lipnmy1qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9p2lz8gel1qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9p2p9vqth1qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9p2prctz31qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9p06o18wq1qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9p06tvej61qd9mxi.jpg

tumblrl9p07fcgwm1qd9mxi.jpg

screenhunter01oct031636.gif

screenhunter02oct031637.gif

screenhunter04oct031641.gif

screenhunter05oct031641.gif

screenhunter06oct031642.gif

screenhunter07oct031642.gif

screenhunter08oct031644.gif

screenhunter09oct031645.gif

screenhunter10oct031645.gif

screenhunter11oct031645.gif

screenhunter12oct031646.gif

screenhunter13oct031649.gif

screenhunter1oct031645.gif

Cr: wgloves @ tumblr

- - - - - - - -

More fancams at YT search (sorted by latest uploads):

http://www.youtube.c...o_date_uploaded

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

I just copied and pasted the source from the person who posted the pics on Yubin's thread.

I'll remove the source link since it's incorrect.

----------------------------------------------

I'm really surprised that the girls don't have a full time stylist. I think they need one especially since people are always looking at their appearance and are ready to ridicule them if (in their opinion) they made a mistake.

Korea Daily (JoongAng Ilbo USA) has been diligently covering the LA Festival.

But the text is in Korean, so I can only provide the Google Translated links.

Finally, they published a WG concert pic & the wait was worth it!

screenhunter15oct031846.gif

Cr: as tagged

Google Translated articles:

http://translate.goo...tbb=1&ie=EUC-KR

- - - - - - - -

Comcast USA is boosting their On Demand access for Kpop MVs (no extra charge): http://k-popped.com/2010/09/comcast-expands-on-demand-kpop-line-up.html

Their YT promo includes the 2DT MV.

Guest chikusho1

WoW whee thanks for the pics and fancams guys. Im pleased to see the girls are eating well hehe they have got fat on them!!

Guest i.said.goodbye

Yubin's birthday is tomorrow so we are going to be trending #happyYubinDay on Oct 4th, 6pm-12am (GMT+8).

-------------------------------------------------

Some pictures

1zocdjt.jpg

vq0ih2.jpg

wgu.jpg

2gt6poz.jpg'

fbhjld.jpg

f0029949_488d0d53f04cc.jpg

LV_23.jpg

Guest Mia_Mia

aww.... Zinger from Secret misses Sunye... she has so many friends amongst celebs!

@WGsun 미쿡이구나~~~ 미쓔미쓔 about 12 hours ago via 파랑새 in reply to WGsun

link : http://twitter.com/HANAZINGER

heard that mnet concert in Thailand will be postponed TT it will be around november ..

many thai wonderfuls hope not conflict with WG's schedule

Guest YW1801

heard that mnet concert in Thailand will be postponed TT it will be around november ..

many thai wonderfuls hope not conflict with WG's schedule

:o Do you know the reason why? I hope it won't affect the Singapore one.

Guest evilgary

not sure why did they postphoned it

hope it carries on as schedule else everything would be resheduled which may make some fans dissapointed

The girls are in France!

d96baad17a8fffa7f6b11ae63b0b2796_large.png

Oh my, they're so close now T.T :wub:

According to Jane the girls should have arrived in Nice already. If they had boarded in New York they would have arrived in Paris in the morning, most flights land around 8-9am Europe time. LAX means about 5 additional hours, depending on the route & airplane -- then they have to commute to Nice.

d9adc0d7a0f328e7da9b029db5e6e648_large.png

--

The French Wonderfuls are moving to Cannes.

6aa7a4f92e33b4540a5c2eb66fc227a2_large.png

--

Tweets about #MIPCOM now are mostly from people travelling to get there. I've found another Wonder Girls mention, tweeted twice today.

5e6faafeeb70602f76c0937b93a46bf6_large.png

And this "Nobody Nobody BONJOUR" :lol:

c46a2032b3b8c1da6ff796edc5b43a36_large.png

OMG They're in france now and since I'm from Belgium that's right next to my country. OMG I feel weird, they're so close. I wish I could go, but I'm broke and can't afford a train ticket so far~ I hope they'll come back very soon!!

YeEun just tweeted this picture, the right flag (black yellow red) is the Belgium (!!!) flag~ aaaahhhhhhhh <3 <3

10f2goy.jpg

In my previous post I approximated the arrival time in a hurry.

Though the approximation should be quite on target, I must apologize for not providing a flights list.

Here it is, I restricted the possibilities to two flights (departing Sat from Lax and Sun from Paris CDG).

081fd6559da6c9a868313fe7a2589e94_large.png

ce4b456acf26c53ac572a86eba97d779_large.png

:sweatingbullets:

Guest valentino_rossi46

I dont see any shared this , what Ye Eun talked about Yu Bin in Made in WG

sunmikwjang Jess

poured out her anger on yubin. she felt sorry and thankful for yubin for listening to it and putting up with it

10 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Jess

sunmikwjang Jess

yeeun on miwg crying because she would pour out her anger on yubin because the maknaes are young and sunye was having a hard time so she

credit Sunmikwjang

YeBin :)

The girls are in France

Ye Eun up a photo of Nice

10f2goy.jpg

Archived