Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest i.said.goodbye

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8662/oa7.jpg

The point in this picture is 2 naked guys watching their performance so close and taking picture, hahahah ! They seem love them so much !

LOL I didn't noticed the two men taking pictures!

I was talking to someone who actually went to see the girls and they said that they loved them!! There was some good positive feedback which is really great to hear! :)

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aow mnet last episode today .... so sad

and markPD added video unseen sunmi and sohee shopping in NewYork

.. i miss her so much ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDy9_-0Tztw&feature=player_embedded

Screengrabs of the Wonder Pucca Girls department at the EXR Korea portal.

I am photoshopping a collage of the apparel on display. Later....

More photos of the WG photoshoot have also surfaced, but I have lost count &, as such, am skipping them.

Also found some TigerHeat stuff. Will post them if no one else does.

screenhunter05oct012339.gif

screenhunter07oct012342.gif

screenhunter06oct012341.gif

screenhunter08oct012343.gif

screenhunter09oct012343.gif

screenhunter10oct012344.gif

screenhunter11oct012344.gif

Source: http://www.exrkorea.com/pucca/

(Switch to IE or Google Chrome if FF doesn't load the EXR site flash properly.)

Since no one shared yet: The Monster Cable engineer, Einstein Galang, has some TigerHeat fancams on his Yfrog stream: http://bit.ly/dg59Kc

It looked like a pretty wild night (i.e. hedonistic), judging from venue photos uploaded elsewhere.

Wow, WG's chemistry & coordination is so sleek now too. Some screencaps:

screenhunter38oct020148.gif

screenhunter39oct020148.gif

screenhunter40oct020149.gif

screenhunter41oct020150.gif

screenhunter42oct020150.gif

screenhunter43oct020151.gif

screenhunter44oct020152.gif

screenhunter45oct020154.gif

screenhunter46oct020154.gif

screenhunter47oct020155.gif

screenhunter48oct020156.gif

screenhunter49oct020156.gif

screenhunter50oct020157.gif

screenhunter52oct020159.gif

screenhunter53oct020200.gif

Guest tnamphel

Did any one notice that at the end of the "Made in WG" it says "end of Volume 1". Does that mean that there will be volume 2? Because, at the end of last weeks episode they showed a small clip of the girls during fashion week.

Guest chikusho1

Yes it did say that and I hope your right cause I want to see more WG!! @$*@$%$&!!

Btw its nice to see them out in the open having fun in the last few minutes. Forgive me lol but I thought they would be cooped up in their dorms...

G.Na mentioned Yoobin & the rest of Oh-Sonyeo at SG press conference, when asked about being in a girlgroup again (6:36 to 7:04).

Separately, the SG print media just namedropped WG, After School, et al. -- which I suppose is fair & so will not highlight further.

- - - - - - - - - -

tvN E News: Airport Fashion No.3 Wonder Girls Sohee.

- - - - - - - - - -

Pirated WG lipstick in China!

1zd7jps.jpg

Cr: wangpingyu13 @ Baidu

Guest valentino_rossi46

Maybe the girls are planning tour US next year, after 1st US album release, and Mark PD will continue record ? , so we will have 2nd volume ?

Jane upload 1 Lim photo

libh.jpg

Sun Mi twitter translate

2octobersunmi1.jpg

2octobersunmi2.jpg

2octobersunmi3.jpg

2octobersunmi4.jpg

credit Apple@Sunmijjang

Mimi ah, u r our energy forever and ever, enjoy ur day <3 <3 Happy SunMi day <3<3

Sun Mi cap of the last ep MIWG

madeinwondergirlssunmi.jpg

credit Sunmijjang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDy9_-0Tztw

Guest chikusho1

The Wonder Girls send a video message to Sunmi

The Wonder Girls sent a video message to their departed member, Sunmi, through the final episode of Mnet’s ‘Made in Wonder Girls’ that aired on October 1st.

Sohee said to Sunmi, “Thank you for always looking over and monitoring the programs we come out in”, while Ye Eun added, “Thank you so much for studying hard while monitoring us. Unnie’s smiling but it’s not really smiling.”

Yubin continued, “It hasn’t been long since we last saw you, but looking back, I want to see you again. It would’ve been nice if we could do the concert together, but since you’re studying hard now, I hope you get to do what you want”, and added, “You better buy our CD“, which caused everyone to laugh.

The Wonder Girls also shed tears in this episode while sending the video message.

Source: Newsen, allkpop

Photo: Sunmi’s Twitter

When I read some of the comments on allkpop, I am disappointed that some people still has not accepted Lim....

Guest wonderbanger321

Excuse me can some one please clarify this for me? There are 2 wonder girls reality shows that recently ended right? Are any of them fully, half way, or even one or two episodes subbed? I might not be looking hard enough but i figure people usually post here when any wonder girls related videos are subbed but for these reality shows i never saw any posts linking to any subbed videos...so is there any subbed videos of the reality shows or are they currently being subbed?

Guest chikusho1

^

^

http://www.wgspectacle.com/forum/index.php?

you need 50 posts to see the wondersubbers sub-section under the wondermedia section

Guest chikusho1

Park Jin Young divulges on the ideal men for WG’s Sohee and Lim

20101001_jyp_01.jpg

Park Jin Young confessed that he thought Sohee would be the last member to get married out of the Wonder Girls on an episode of Mnet’s “Made In Wonder Girls“.

He revealed, “I have no idea what Sohee’s ideal man is like. She’s going to get married the latest out of all of them. Hyelim likes guys with handsome faces, even if they don’t dress well. But for Sohee, he has to have a good style even if he’s ugly.”

Park Jin Young continued with the comparisons, saying, “Hyelim doesn’t care if a guy has no sense of humor as long as he’s handsome,while Sohee wants someone that’s emotional and warm. For example, someone like gagman Yoo Se Yoon.”

Source + Cap: Newsen, Allkpop

Note: Do note that these are words from JYP and not the girls themselves

Guest valentino_rossi46

Interview after performing @LA Korean Festival

bmhf.jpg

blcy.jpg

credit Jane twitter

According to Amos twitter ( Singapore Universal music staff), 1 more group that join SG Mnet ultimate concert will be announce next week, they thought they can announced it last week but maybe the group have conflict schedule?

Im think that group is WGs, cuz if they are 4Minute they already gave the answer cuz they dont have much schedule in December , while our girls havent recorded new MV yet, need promotion in China and need practicing ><

Excuse me can some one please clarify this for me? There are 2 wonder girls reality shows that recently ended right? Are any of them fully, half way, or even one or two episodes subbed? I might not be looking hard enough but i figure people usually post here when any wonder girls related videos are subbed but for these reality shows i never saw any posts linking to any subbed videos...so is there any subbed videos of the reality shows or are they currently being subbed?

FYI Mark PD tweeted that Mnet USA will air the MiWG series (professionally subbed).

As for DIY efforts, WGspectacle is doing the English subs, as posted. But they are really understaffed (only 1 translator, I heard) & are very behind schedule as a result. I do not know of a second WF community who is also doing it.

There are OneDay communities (like Wild2Day, abbreviated as W2D) who have subbed the 2AM & 2PM cuts in English.

If you can understand other languages, the Chinese-subbed episodes are usually the fastest uploads (free viewing). Search at Youku or Tudou; look for the 40+ min lengths & occasional '中字' ('Chinese words') tags. I think WGspec re-translates these too, if they can't find takers for direct Korean-to-English jobs.

Thai & Vietnamese WFs also have an active subbing scene.

FTR All the WG reality-series videos are usually 'underground' due to copyright claims. That's why they are always deleted, especially from YT.

Besides WGspec & Pikeyenny (good resource for the latest torrents), you can also try searching with Filestube.com for shared files at various file hosting sites.

Archived