Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually you can see Sohee in the binnie pic.... she is wearing that black lace dress.... she's worn it before.... hmm... mandoo repeats another dress for fashion week... oh well when you're a fashionista like her...every days is a fashion event ^^

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

LMAO! I just noticed that when you pointed it out.

I hope Sohee will experiment more with outfits... I want to see her wearing something new :)

Hey, after Fashion's Night Out, it's the turn of "Fashion's Morning Out" today? ~lol~

2YeLim (& followWG) has been spamming my Twitter timeline the last couple hours. :rolleyes

They are tweeting with a vengeance, as they promised (about updating the Korean WFs).

The Korean media is, as usual, dutifully reporting their tweets so there is good publicity. Nothing yet on the China-Taiwan front, though.

Hope they can keep this up the rest of the way.

The mega event is held in their neighborhood so why not take advantage & raise their profile. Hwaiting!

Plus also have fun in the meantime. I can just imagine SoBin's fashionista radars on the lookout for the next WG concept!!

Guest valentino_rossi46

Our girls attended Yuna Yang this morning, 3pm they will attend Vivienne Tam show :)

Actually i love their outfit during NY fashion week last year and February this year than their outfit this week, last time their outfit are quite unique and stunning, this time it's look very normal (especially Lim's dresses ) ><

However they attend more shows :), it's good

Lim's selca

# Ok..im gonna upload it... http://plixi.com/p/44518381 about 1 hour ago via twidroid

x2_2a74bed.jpg

Me again:P http://plixi.com/p/44517488 about 2 hours ago via twidroid

x2_2a74870.jpg

Me♥ http://plixi.com/p/44517321

x2_2a747c9.jpg

Mimi and Jane conversation :),wondering they are joking or Sun Mi will meet Jane soon

@JANEyjK I'll call you later! I hope that we can meet again! Send me an email. oh actually I liked your shoes! That's sooooo cute.

@mimimimi0502 hi~how have u been!!I saw the MV!!yeah~~thank u so much!!I will give u my business card

@JANEyjK 이것은 비지니스. 동서고금을 막론하고 적용되는 세계인들의 비지니스 방법. 하하하하하ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ우리너무웃기다

@mimimimi0502 oh you did?? we should get together soon! anyways, e-mail me. I will reply as soon as I find out. can we set up a call?

Mimi new tweet - maybe seeing others attend NY Fashion week, she remember her happy memories in NY ?

mimimimi0502

One year ago today, what did u do at that time?? Hmmm...I don't remember. about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Guest monkeyhero

Wow all the pics are awesome. I still cant help but miss WGs in korea though. And I would love to see Sunye on WGM but how likely will it happen? They all look very beautiful in the pics.

@followWG

Wonder Girls at Yuna Yang's show

c9671790148.jpg

Love them

@WGsohee

During the fashion week. SO WHAT?! 박실장님(yENNY.PARK) did my hair today-!kkkk Thanks Yenny

c9671790147.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

Today we got a lot of update keke

WGyenny

# @san_e 하악?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 6 minutes ago via web in reply to san_e

@faryoung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그쵸 김유빈(21, 학생) 이런분위기 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 8 minutes ago via web in reply to faryoung

WGyubin

# sohee and lim is doing make up and hair next room hhh and i'm waiting for my turn~~ less than a minute ago via web

yenny is twitting next to me hhh looks fun~~ 3 minutes ago via web

sun is eating a muffin next to me hhh looks delicious~~ 3 minutes ago via web

오랜만에 트윗트윗~~ 5 minutes ago via web

currently jype family is looosing it on twitter!.... complete twitter storm is going on...i'll try and do some updates..lol

okay so.. yubin and sunye got tweets from Chooney7 (jyp korea staff)

Chooney told Sunye to have fun at the fashion week, she replies saying they're having fun...he tells her if she saw her picture with San-e and she replies in korean that she needs to keep up to date (guessing she hasnt) so Chooney tells her - lets keep up pace with time... lol

Yubin was reporting every minute so Chooney told her she was kicking up a twitter storm, she replies saying its been a long time oppa..he asks her if its fun there and that he's looking at all the media updates

then Seulong tweeted Sunye and Yubin

he complained to yubin - lol...told her -ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh----yubin hyung doesn't keep in touch

to sunye , it was simply - sunye-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

then yubin's reply - seulongie unnie.....kekekkeke

then sunye's reply - whaaaatttttttttttt....

rofl...yumin are meanies!

then Sunmi tweeted Yubin - i think her mom made her some baked potato goodies

and Sunye tweeted Sunmi - that she misses baked goodies and wants some... TT TT ... but still no reply from Sunmi to Sunye.. (lol... why isnt 4d talking to Sunye?)

then there is san-e and yenny having some sort of private joke..lol...

random - the only pic that sohee retweeted was the 2ye one...lol.. sohee is a 2ye fan?

^

Thanks for sharing! JYP Family <333

Very intrigued with San E. I hope he lives up to the hype, but then JYPE has an ongoing streak with winning Kpop debuts.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

From the official site.

screenhunter02sep120028.gif

Source: http://photos.wonder...ld.com/blog_mu/

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I think the Thailand concert will add one more 'bonus' artiste (i.e. perform a shorter set).

Maybe San E (if not JYP or missA) if Cube Entertainment doesn't join up?

I got to watch 4Minute & B2ST for free during the YOG run-up.

4Minute's repertoire can definitely fit within a 30-minute set, but they are kinda sunbaes compared to, say, MBLAQ.

B2ST is more MBLAQ's peer but, to fit in, they must trim their slightly longer song set.

61442407.png

37708037.png

Source: http://kpopn.com/201...9F%93%E6%B5%81/

Guest valentino_rossi46

Ye So Hee is 2Ye fan, so Yoo Bin belongs to her, she dont want YeBin together lol

I think now is Sun Ye and Yoo Bin' turn, they are doing make up and hairstyle so they stop tweeting ke ke

Mimi tweet she didnt remember what she do this day last year ( i think she remember in fact :) )and i checked the old archive, this day last year, Mimi and others attend Tory Burch' show :), time flies so fast huh , i remember this time last year i was so happy when saw their photo when they attended the big event in NY for the first time :)

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

Wonder Girls with Leighton Meester!

As most of you know, the Wonder Girls were out last night for “Fashion’s Night Out,” tweeting away their experiences.

On their night out, they tweeted that they met up with Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl at Roger Vivier, and later on met actress Rosario Dawson at Bottega Veneta.

Well, we just received photos from their fashionable night out – so enjoy!

20100911wondergirls01.jpg

20100911wondergirls03.jpg

20100911wondergirls02.jpg

20100911wondergirls04.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

Mimi's brothers love T-ara so she watched their shows lol

mimimimi0502

# @Ang3l0v3sn0w yup! I do play games with them.lol and they really like T-ara so I watched their tv show often. hahaha 5 minutes ago via web in reply to Ang3l0v3sn0w

# @stalkAPPLE nah! My brothers never invite their friends. They hang out with each other.hahaha aren't they cute?? 26 minutes ago via web in reply to stalkAPPLE

Yenny continue tease us :), Yu Bin and Sun Ye' dresses is the best after 3 shows they attended :), Yu Bin used her Nina Ricci'bag that cost more than 3000 $

# 쏘네 ㅋㅋㅋ http://twitgoo.com/1oqgkh 4 minutes ago via twidroid

gy.png

# http://twitgoo.com/1oqgiq 11 minutes ago via twidroid

index.png

# before heading to Vivienne tam ♥ 12 minutes ago via twidroid

WG's purported appearance fee in Korea.

Dunno how authentic the list is (no original source cited), but it is causing a lot of debate among the various Baidu Kpop communities.

I personally am more surprised with missA's, Secret's (& Narsha's) purported market values.

81351fac7fd993befaed503.png

Source: Baidu SS501 Bar + Baidu 2PM Bar + Baidu Wondergirls Bar

Translated from the Chinese.

Top tier:

Over 60 million won (US$52,000):

Lee Hyori, Rain, Wonder Girls, Big Bang, BoA, SS501

Below 60 million won  (US$52,000):

1. 2pm (60 mil)

2. SNSD (45 mil)

3. 2ne1 (40 mil)

4. Kara (37 mil)

5. Super Junior (35 mil)

6. CN Blue (34 mil)

7. Son Dambi (32 mil)

8. 2am, Brown Eyed Girls, After School (30 mil)

9. Lee Seung Gi (30 mil)

10. missA, Secret (26 mil)

11. 4Minute, Beast, Shinee, T-ara (25 mil)

12. FT Island, Narsha, U-kiss (20 mil)

13. Rainbow, Davichi, Sistar, Orange Caramel (16 mil)

14. MBLAQ (15 mil)

15. f(x), ZE:A (13 mil)

16. [untranslated]

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

33oocbr.jpg

omg omg they look great i like syny's hair and dress and yoonin dewss and her make up ;p

i like this tread in the fashion week ;D

-----

WONDER GIRLS WILL NEVER END....

Guest valentino_rossi46

Wonder Girls with their Wonder-Beats by Dr Dre Studio headphones

47793309510x382.jpg

Yesterday, I posted pictures of them receiving their pink colored Beats by Dr Rre Studio headphones… But right now, I feel that their custom headphones are more than just a custom-COLORED headphones.

If you squint your eyes enough, you can actually see a pink logo embedded on their headphone, my guess? it’s the Wonder Girls logo. Which probably means one thing… there are only FIVE of these in the entire world if those had “Wonder Girls” logo on it!

Lets hope more pictures will be released so we can verify it with our eyes… right now…lets all cross our fingers to wish 1) It’s the Wonder Girls Logo, 2) We can purchase it too!

cre Wonderfulsworld

We can see the meeting bw JYP staffs and the CEO, and even the WGs attend, so i think the CEO and staff want to see who are the WGs and real life to start their business, so JYP bring them come to their office ( as last year, he brought WGs to meet Justice CEO by private jet :P ), hope Wonder Beats will be sold soon ^^

WGyenny

its all about pink and punky kkk http://twitgoo.com/1oqgrp 28 minutes ago via twidroid

cx.png

Archived