Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ Of course no :) , each member has separate contract

Lim' contract start from March 2010 while Sun ye, Ye Eun, So hee start their contract from February 2007 ( or even Sun ye and So Hee' contracts start from the end of 2006) and Yoo Bin's contract is from August 2007

[Trans] Twitter – Lets watch Pororo with Sunmi!

@jhr910 타마타마타마타마타마

Translations: tama-tama-tama-tama-tama (In Keroro Gunso, the chanting sound of character, Tamama)

우리 심심한데 뽀로로나 볼까? 어린이들의 우상 뽀로로~

Translations: Shall we watch pororo since we’re bored? every child’s idol pororo~ (Pororo is a character in a Korean cartoon series)

[Translations: Apple @ Sunmi Jjang]

Guest chikusho1

^

^

Alright thanks alot for the clear up. guess i know a little of how things work now...

i doubt members that leave after their contract would be replaced...who knows..

Guest i.said.goodbye

I remember reading an interview with the girls and they said that at the age of 30 they'd still be Wonder Girls but they will be each doing their own thing. I think that's fair enough... I'm sure there are things that the girls want to do outside of singing and wonder girls; example Sunye wants to travel to Europe and sohee wants to act. Plus they'll always be our Wonder Girls; the six wonders of the world :)

Guest wonderful ♡

Tweets from @followWG~

2w6yv08.jpg

Wonder Girls!! last night at Roger Vivier with Leighton Meester! @itsmeleighton

2r5wyo0.jpg

Yenny, Sun and Lim- at Roger Vivier~

MY GIRLS AND GIRL CRUSH LEIGHTON MEESTER TOGETHER? I MUST BE DREAMING.

^

my dream come true too!!!.... i wish sunye and leighton had been next to each other though..lol...ive always thought they looked similar with their pixie features....rofl.. but they're all looking at seperate cameras! :P

Sunye did a pic spam of her unnies ^^

bhm8lu.jpg

2cz6lon.jpg

2vhswnb.jpg

o10m7l.jpg

Sun Ye is gorgeous with that make up^^ she is really a pretty girl!

and am i the only one to notice that Yenny seems to have lost weight since their tour? i think she looks perfect now

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

I agree with you. I think Yeeun has slimmed down quite a bit. She looks beautiful either way. I just want her to be happy.

Sunye looks gorgeous as per usual. Thanks for sharing the pictures Mia

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

gahhhh! yenny is spoiling us today. She's posted so much photos for us to see lol

she looks so pretty and I think this is the first time I've seen her hair done like that.

Allkpop just posted this!... does this mean Sunye will appear on WGM?.... only pasting part about Sunye... also love how Sunye and Khun are so close!!!!!! sunkhun (even if she is helping him out with his 'wife' :P )

Nichkhun also created a dream team with 2AM’s Seulong and Wonder Girls‘ Sun Ye to help his ‘wife’ pass her driving test. The trio translated a Korean study guide into Chinese for her. Viewers laughed at the chaotic wording of the study guide.

credit allkpop

edit: reading akp comments and fans are saying that the article is wrong.. :( ... but akp writer definitely wrote Sunye..maybe the writer is a Sunye fan :P

30i9yd1.png

Guest i.said.goodbye

Allkpop just posted this!... does this mean Sunye will appear on WGM?.... only pasting part about Sunye... also love how Sunye and Khun are so close!!!!!! sunkhun (even if she is helping him out with his 'wife' :P )

credit allkpop

I really hope she appears on WGM!!! I don't want them to just mention that she helped or whatever. Instead I hope she's physically their and that we get to see her interact with khuntoria lol :D :D :D

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

she looks so gorgeous! total rock star :D

She does look a bit like Boa here.

that leather jacket looks familiar... does Sunye have one???

I don't know if this has been posted yet. But it's the follow up video made by Gasquet289 on youtube. remember he made the "[Teaser] Wonder Girls - They are .." Well this one is a tribute using the Made in Wonder Girls theme "We Ride" so yeah. Here it is.

Btw! I love all the pics from Fashion Week! Yenny is such a gorgeous girl! They all just keep getting more and more beautiful every time I see them! I especially love how Yoobin looks from last night, from the Fashion Night Out thing. She is so gorgeous and sexy! :) Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Archived