Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else think that Sunye looks like a chaebol's wife who is going around shopping.... she looks gorgeous but i dont like the look ftom a fashion perspective.. maybe this is Sunye's future look though.... future billionaire's wifey ..kekekkeke

got a totally stunning face though...

love binnnie's dress the most and i think yenny is looking beautiful!!!... Limmie cute and I need clearer Sohee pics!

edit:

New York Fashion Week officially kicked off on September 8 with Nicholas K, Lyn Devon and Elle Fashion Presentation at 09:00.

On the same day, Concept Korea (II) held a fashion show at 7PM, Lincoln Center (the new home of Fashion Week). Featuring 3 designers Kwak Hyun Joo, Lee Ju Young and Lee Jean Youn. The Wonder Girls who are becoming regulars were present at the show.

Sunye's outfit was my favorite for the night, I was just disappointed with the boots she wore. Terrible choice! She may have got away with the lace stockings but not the booties! The hairstyle suits her well, I love the gold/blonde streak!

Yenny was another favorite, again the problem with the booties. This time, I wished she did not wear stockings. Absolutely loved the confidence in this girl and the smile she carries.

I will be doing an outfit ID for Sohee, so stay tuned! As for Yubin, she worn a really really unflattering dress. The make up on her was also terrible, but great choice of shoes! They look like Jill Stuart's! Hae Lim's outfit is simply boring.. we've seen that a thousand times!

cr: Eiffel in Seoul blogspot

^

i think sohee has worn that dress before!...she looks gorgeous!.. was it at some movie premiere or a film festival? my personal fav dresses - Yubin and then Yeeun....

Sunye has worn the most fashion forward look though (i dont love it but...i want those laced booties though!).... Lim's dress is too sparkly for my liking...

edit:... knew it!.. Sohee wore this dress at the PIFF earlier..

korea-piff-008.jpg

the girls stlye scream fashiooooooon!

I think the make up is sort of goth inspired.. keke.. loving that there's a lot of pictures.. sunye is sooo pretty...

Yeeun really curvy!

love the red lipstick on binnie!

sohee really becoming elegantly beautiful

lim is soooo cute wavy hair looks good on her!

I miss sunmi she would have rocked those outfits too!

gorgeous girls with Noel Lee again (Moster Cable CEO)

With the Wonder Girls at Bottega Veneta for fashion night out

159878026.jpg

credit ricecakey and monstercable

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

KurosuYuki :

(1:46)

------

Yubin wants to be married by 26!

Wonder Girls’ Yubin confessed her dream of getting married by the age of 26.

This was revealed on September 9th airing of Mnet “Made In Wonder Girls”. This episode had a backstage clip of when the girls were at Jakarta, Indonesia for a concert.

While staring at the camera, she stated, “I want to get married… three more years to go”.

She continued, “I have to get into a relationship and get married, but I think it’s too late… my contract lasts until I’m 27, and by the time ‘Wonder Girls’ end, I’ll be 30“.

She continued, “I have to get into a relationship and get married, but I think it’s too late… my contract lasts until I’m 27, and by the time ‘Wonder Girls’ end, I’ll be 30“.

:tears:

what does this mean?.... I know that the contract with JYP ends when she's 27(korean age) but the girls have already decided when they're going to part ways?

--- i cant find this bit...can someone tell me which part this is?... I need to hear it for myself

thanks for sharing mnet ~

and they tweeted so many pics ... haha love all dress they re wearing

about MNET Altimate in Thailand will be held on October 9 , WG,2PM,2AM,MBLAQ and more

Guest chikusho1

:tears:

what does this mean?.... I know that the contract with JYP ends when she's 27(korean age) but the girls have already decided when they're going to part ways?

--- i cant find this bit...can someone tell me which part this is?... I need to hear it for myself

NOOOOO what is she saying?! NOOO the Wonder shall not end....not that soon NEVER!!

I hate you now Yubin!!You think your so cool?!Im your anti!!.....Just kidding...

zomg someone help me interpret what she just said....*sob*

wwwkpoplivecom20100910m.png

Source: http://www.kpoplive....es-to-thailand/

- - - - - - - - - -

From the 2pmalways.com site.

2 press conferences are listed during the lead-up: 9/17 @ Royal Park Plaza (Paradise Park) + 10/8 @ Parc Paragon (Siam Paragon).

2pmalwayscomindexindexp.png

Source: http://2pmalways.com...-news&Itemid=61

- - - - - - - - - - -

I tweeted about this last time online.

Fancam capturing Wonder Girls mingling at Concept Korea? Look like LIM, Sohee, Yoobin & Sunye (dress-wise). Can't spot Yeeun.

- - - - - - - - - - -

WG subway ad in Korea.

Surprised they are still running. Didn't the endorsement contract expire?

screenhunter01sep111529.gif

Source: http://shmesmx3.tumblr.com/

Guest valentino_rossi46

NOOOOO what is she saying?! NOOO the Wonder shall not end....not that soon NEVER!!

I hate you now Yubin!!You think your so cool?!Im your anti!!.....Just kidding...

zomg someone help me interpret what she just said....*sob*

We all know that "idols" cant last forever :)

WGs has 7 years contract, so their contract will end in 2014 - when Yoo Bin's 27

However we dont know about Lim's contract, because she join in 3-2010 ( exactly 3 years after WGs debut), if her contract also 7 years, so how about others contracts? I dont think they extent the contract now, if they want extent i think in the next 2-3 years they will decide, not now

Maybe because Lim also has 7 years contract ( even others havent extented yet their contracts yet), so Yu Bin referred WGs will end when she 30 ?

The Fashion Night's Out is getting a lot of media coverage, including mainstream (& NYC-based) entities like CBS.

But after surfing around, I don't think WG was specifically booked to do any of the shows.

Basically, it's one big street party, where celebrities also dressed up (& be seen) even if they aren't directly involved.

Some got invited to drop by certain store parties & fashion shows, eg. the DKNY tweet to WG.

Youtube has a lot of the outdoor festivities clips.

WG tweeted they went to Roger Vivier & Bottega Veneta (neither has a fashion show listed in the calendar); Sunye also tweeted later they did not buy anything.

Yeeun did tweet earlier that they were trying out clothes at Adidas Y-3, but that fashion show is scheduled on another day too.

Archived