Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

^ thanks for the info about Happy Together show

anyone can answer me, who is in this picture, Yoobin or HyunAh?

LOL That is most definitely Yubin.

Wonder Girls' pretty tomboy :P

That's Yubin? Never seen her so fare in my life! :blink:

HAHA yup it's her. It's probably due to the lighting.

Here's more pictures of her along with that one.

2mhdb4o.jpg

2vdk30k.jpg

With Sunmi Nyuma<33

vesl5x.jpg

As harry potter. :D

96lztg.jpg

cr:wonderholic

Guest Mia_Mia

aww...seeing sunye with yeeun and lim gives me a warm n fuzzy feeling...

speaking of 2ye ...who seems to be making a comeback..what are you doing yeeun?

122521454.jpg

credit as tagged

i've started twitter stalking...lol

conversation betwen jane and ian (the part about where jane got lost with sunye).. ^^

Me and Sun came out to starbucks &we r so lost LOL

about 8 hours ago via txt

@JANEyjK aw tell her i said hi! and that i got her super sweet fb message haha :)

about 8 hours ago via web in reply to JANEyjK

how jealous am I of Ian who got a message from sunye..... but the thing is...does this mean Sunye has a facebook account?...

Guest xD_YiYi

Sunye has a FB account??

Yeah..my friend showed me once..it's hard to find..but it's her personal acct..with a few personal pictures with her friends =P..i dun think she accepts fans as friends on FB like Lim though..

Guest Mia_Mia

Yeah..my friend showed me once..it's hard to find..but it's her personal acct..with a few personal pictures with her friends =P..i dun think she accepts fans as friends on FB like Lim though..

o!!.. that;s great... she's always talking about facebook so now i know why she does that....

[Version 1min 34s] Wonder Girls - New Prog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOPIRILeQA

yumin are liars! :P .... look at yubin trying to give sunye a kiss at 1:18... they probably said they were awkward with each other so they could have an excuse for all this PDA...

i miss 2sun

tumblrl4r6sxpkfq1qbaabn.jpg

Guest qoxie

i had convert some WG perf. while they are being guest @ KJE Chocolate

they are perf. 3 Song of G.O.D,, i want to ask what the 2nd title of the song...

so far i just know Lies & place where u should be... but the in the 2nd song i dont know what G.O.D song which the Girls singing

I had to go look for the appropriate performance at Youtube...

Anyway, the g.o.d. medley:

1. 거"말 ('Lie', from 'Chapter 3 Lies' album)

2. 수 ('Sadness', from 'Chapter 2' album)

3. 니가 있어야 Â 곳 ('The Place Where You Should Be', from 'Chapter 4 Road' album).

Here is an audio clip of the original song; it is titled differently ('Sorrow') from the above, which is taken from g.o.d's wiki entry.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Y4PRU4i9BV8

Please post a link to an online video next time.

Edit: soompi's buggy again, messing up the Hangul characters. Here's the wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.o.d.

Guest vietboi_tuan

Can someone post Lim and SunYe Facebook account.

I'm going to try to request being their friends.

And hope they accept my request =]

I'm so excited to see the behind the scene footage

of the new show. Seem so fun!

Guest xD_YiYi

I don't think it's possible to post link to their acct

But u can try searching for them using :

Christina Woo for Hyelim

Sun Min for SunYe..This one will have a lot of of random ppl/fake acct popping up..it's hard for me to tell u which specific one..Use ur wisdom to judge which one is her..lols..it's a few page to the back =P

But as i said..they do not accept all friends request..especially for Sun Ye i think..

+ It's really personal acct to them..so dun expect them to provide any fans service in FB..

Guest cr15co

i'm sure if you do a search you can find it, we do not need to post links to facebook accounts on this board.

they have twitter accounts for their fans if you want to send them a message. facebook is for close friends and family

Guest qoxie

There is this Indonesian WF, Orin, who has been translating the domestic news reports about WG's visit.

Wonder Girls stirred up Jakarta's audiences

2010.06.21 | 13:42 WIB (West Indonesia Standard Time)

VIVAnews - The invasion of 5 girls from South Korea, Wonder Girls is like a magnet for K-pop fans. In their showcase at Kartika Expo, Balai Kartini, Jakarta on Sunday night, 06/20/2010, Sunye and friends succeded entertain for about 3000 audiences who always yelled their name. According to VIVAnews observations, the audiences queue to watch the singer of hits Nobody has been long since afternoon before the showcase gate opened. Even though the schedules late, the showcase titled Spread The Wonder which bringing up the Wonder Girls, opened on 7.30PM with an opening from SHE who hitting up with Jomblowati.

(cut the translation which not-Wonder Girls-contented)

Before the Wonder Girls showed up as the ending, the committee also give some fun entertainments to Indonesian Wonderfuls (the fans of Wonder Girls) who has been participated in the contest Dance Like The Wonder Girls in many cities.

They showed up their talents by dancing like the Wonder Girls for their hits Nobody. The winner of this contest is chosen by Wonder Girls themselves. And the result of the winner is a group named S! Project.

Wonder Girls hit which entitled Nobody has become a phenomenon in YouTube and recorded as it has been watched by more than 11k watcher until now. This song also succeded ranked on the top of Billboard chart.

On 8.30PM, after been long waiting, finally the members of Wonder Girls, Sunye (Sun), Ye-eun (Yenny), Sohee, Yoobin,  and Hye-rim (Lim), out one by one from the backstage.

Their appearances spontanly brought hysterias in Balai Kartini. After saying any words in Indonesian like, Selamat malam! (good evening) and Apa kabar? (how are you?) togetherness, these 5 girls from country of ginseng opened by singing 2 Different Tears continued by So Hot and then This Time.

Even though without they trademark mic, their appearances succeded make thousand of audiences sing together. Its noted that theyve changed costumes 2 times on this very first time perfomance in Jakarta.

After they get back to the stage and appear with their blink-blink costumes, they finally bring the hits that the audiences wait for, Nobody. Their short-time performances in Indonesia closed by Tell Me as the encore.

The previous day when they arrived in Jakarta on Saturday morning (6/19), they have been do some activities which has been planned by the committee, such as visiting Sayap Ibu Orphans Foundation at Barito, Kebayoran Baru.

There, they shared some love with the orphans and teach them some of their choreos. (adi)

Source: VIVAnews.com

Translated by Orin.

- - - - - -

Wonder Girls shall-be-brought things

2010.06.20 | 15:17 WIB (West Indonesia Standard Time)

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - The members of Wonder Girls, a vocal group from South Korea, have their own personal shall-be-brought things, including when they came to Jakarta.

A member of Wonder Girls, Sun Ye a.k.a Sun, told that high heels is a thing that must always be with her, because she loves to wear it. Im always bringing my high heels for sure, because its so fashionable, said Sun, who came to Jakarta with her fellow members, Saturday (June 19th, 2010).

Different with Sun, So Hee revealed she should brought glasses anytime she goes. Meanwhile, Ye Eun a.k.a Yenny cannot be far from her cellphone. I think, this mini cellphone is the most important one. This is so stylish and it helps me so much when I communicated with people, said Yenny while showing her cellphone.

Wonder Girls is a 5-membered vocal group. Besides Sun, So Hee, and Yenny, there are 2 more members, Yu Bin and Hye Lim. Even though they havent been recognized in Indonesia, the Wonder Girls already established in any parts of Asia and succeded breakig through the US market with their hit single Nobody, which released in 2008.

In 2008, they have been chosen as number one girlgroup by Virgin Media, same leveled with Pussycat Dolls, Girls Aloud, and Danity Kane. In 2009, they also make a world tour which started on Bangkok, Thailand. This concert also available in USA. (ANI)

Source: KOMPAS.com

Translated by Orin.

- - - - - - - -

Wonder Girls often greet their fans through Twitter

2010.06.20 | 13:27 WIB (West Indonesia Standard Time)

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - A vocal group from South Korea, Wonder Girls, have a method to make their relationship tight with their fans. They often greet their fans through a social network, Twitter. They do it almost every time they use their cellphones.

I often use my cellphone to commuicate with fans. I use twitter, said a member of Wonder Girls, Ye Eun a.k.a Yenny in english, in a special interview with Kompas.com, at Hotel Mulia, Jakarta, Saturday (June 19th, 2010).

Yenny said, she always shared anything that happened in Wonder Girls activities with the fans through twitter. She also informed everyone about their visit to Indonesia on the site. When they arrived in Indonesia this morning, Yenny greeted everyone through her twitter status. She revealed that the status got so much comments from the fans. There are many fans even commented in Indonesian.

Theres a lot of funny comments. Such as, when we arrived in Indonesia, theres who said good morning. And then I asked them could someone please teach me Indonesian? Theres also people who commented with some Indonesian words, Yenny continued and laughing.

Although its the first time they visited Indonesia, they already can speak Indonesian. They speak some words fluently, like apa kabar? (how are you?) and Kami cinta kamu (We love you). Tomorrow, the group who succeded breaking through the US market with their single Nobody, will be performed at a showcase in Kartika Expo Center, Balai Kartini, Jakarta. After our performances tomorrow, we really want to comeback to Indonesia someday. We havent any sure plan yet, but we will surely, Yenny promised. (ANI)

Source: KOMPAS.com

Translated by Orin.

- - - - - - - - - -

Wonder Girls is ready to shake up Jakarta tomorrow

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - A group vocal from South Korea, Wonder Girls will entertain their fans in Indonesia. They will be showed up at a showcase in Kartika Expo Center, Balai Kartini, Sunday (June 20th, 2010).

The showcase is one of Wonder Girls list visit in Indonesia. Tomorrow, they will surely shakin up Jakarta and K-pop lovers. The Digital Brand Ambassador of Sony Ericsson 2010 for Asia Pacific region will be performing their talents with some of their hits, including their new single, 2 Different Tears. This showcase will be opened by a female band SHE and Vidi Aldiano.

We cannot wait to entertain Jakarta. Tomorrow, we will bring a special performance, so for today we have a lot things to be prepared, said Yenny, a member of Wonder Girls, on the press conference at Hotel Mulia, Jakarta, Saturday (June 19th, 2010).

Besides the showcase, Wonder Girls who consisted of Sun Ye a.k.a Sun, Yu Bin, Ye Eun a.k.a Yenny, So Hee, and Hye Lim also do a social activity in Jakarta. They visited Sayap Ibu Orphans Foundation at Barito, Jakarta, this morning. They presented a donation and teach the kids how to dance to their hits, Nobody, there.

Were so happy. Thats an amazing experience for us. We are sad when we see their conditions, but were glad to having fun with them, said Yenny, who just came for the first time to Jakarta.

In Indonesia, these singers of Nobody maybe hasnt popular yet at all. However, this group vocal has been well known in Asia since the late year of 2007.

Wonder Girls is also an icon of music industry in South Korea & the other countries in the whole Asia. Even in YouTube, the hits Nobody has been viewed for 11 million times until now.

Source: Yahoo! News Indonesia

Translated by Orin.

Due credit to http://orinneko.wordpress.com/

Guest valentino_rossi46

Even though they havent been recognized in Indonesia, the Wonder Girls already established in any parts of Asia and succeded breakig through the US market with their hit single Nobody, which released in 2008.

WGs havent been recognized in Indo :o

I dont think high heels is always with Sun, many many times she only used flat or sport shoes while Ye Eun and Yoo Bin loved high heels more

At the airport, Sun ye often looks very short cuz she usually wear sport shoes while Ye Eun and Yoo Bin, often go in front and block her by their high heels lol

Archived