Guest `starry.night

Guest vietboi_tuan

Glad that "situation" was resolve. Stay classy and respectful Wonderfuls =]

What movies?

SunYe - romance like The Notebook

YeEun - comedy like Proposal

YooBin - action like Dark Night, Spiderman, Iron Man

SoHee - Disney with a twist like Alice in Wonderland

SunMi - Sci-fic of course, anything with aliens.

Lim - Maybe action movies?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

glad the problem is solved and remember no bashing because i find some of your comments about tiffany unnecessary and dissapointing. I wish WG's new US album will be a success!

Has this been posted?

Searching for Wonder Girls

I think the vid is pretty cool ^^

Thanks for the mention^^.

Yesterday I stumbled over the Google search stories video creator and tried to translate some of my fandom into a video. It's very easy to use, to post the finished video a Youtube account is needed. It's been simple to get the screens I wanted from Google. Just type "Wonder Girls" and good looking pages come out :lol:

Wasn't very sure if it would have been understood :)

--

Thanks for all the news -- so Dream Concert with the Wonder Girls is official... that's cool (I have the doubt of having missed that earlier).

--

Some quick personal thoughts about the fake interview... honestly I would have risked to fall for that, it was crafted to create trouble. Trouble means posts, replies, page reloads, ad impressions... or maybe fun for the fake writer. I wish the sponsor and ent. company to find the initiator of this rumour, because there's been already enough trouble in the scene to have the need to invent it.

Guest Stephy18

The girls look so pretty in the new photohoot.

Cant wait to see wg's taiwan visit.

Why is lim and sohee dieting??? They already look great.

But whatever makes them happy.

Hope to see lots of fancams. I miss seeing WG.

Thank god the situation is cleared and over with.

I just hope if these things happen again.

Wonderfuls PLEASE stay mannerful and classy.

I dont want our actions to affect Wonder girls in a bad light.

I just want everyone to get along. I hate fan wars. So pointless.

If you dont like something, just ignore. Adding more fuel will just make you more richard simmons.

Great news on WonderfulsWorld - seems @quoxie got to the right conclusions once again.

Brand new english album in July

It was announced that next month Wonder Girls will be releasing a new mini album worldwide. While some fans were disappointed about the news that it was just going to be an EP, it looks like this will just be a taste for what’s coming.

It turns out that a totally new album will be released in July.

A JYPE representative said that the May mini album will have the English versions of ‘Nobody’, ‘So Hot’, and ‘Tell Me’, as well as 2 to 3 new songs.

It is already known that the title song of the mini album will be released in 3 different languages. Meanwhile, the album to be release in July will be a completely different English album.

In December it was revealed that Wonder Girls were working with producer musician, Dave Stewart. Their collaboration resulted in a song named ‘Always Without Me’ which was supposed to be included in the album set to be released in February. After the announcement that Wonder Girls would be releasing a mini album in May, many believed this song would be forgotten but we might actually hear the Wonder Girls singing it.

The JYPE representative also said, “The album that is going to be released in July may contain the song by Eurythmic’s member Dave Stewart.”

It’s kind of interesting that a new English album will be released in July while Wonder Girls will be having their tour in June where they said they would be singing in Korean and English since they don’t have many English songs.

Seems like Wonder Girls are not giving up on their journey to conquer the American market.

While waiting for their new songs, take a listen to what you could soon be listening to in the voices of the girls.

English source link and credits:

Source: Kim SangHo@sportsseoul.com, ilessthan3pho@youtube.com [davestewart@twitter.com]

Translation: ch0sshi@kpoplive.com

---

Ok, now I risk to start spazzing, but I will restrain myself until this news is validated. I really hope so, and I really hope that the "may contain" formula is just to keep the attention up...

Guest vietboi_tuan

Hold up!

So for the fans that pre-ordered their album do we get the mini album and album

or just the album. It keep getting push back and back! Does anyone have the

phone number of JYPE? I need to talk to them about the album situation because

of me moving home during the summer and not at college anymore.

Guest FumiHime

So wich album did I pre-order back in September? Am I gonna receive the May-album or the July-album?

Sorry if the questions's already been awnsered. I had a busy week so I haven't had the time to read the newest pages of this thread.

Edit: Looks like I'm not the only one wondering about the album haha

Guest Agyness

2 to 3 new songs!. That's more than I was hoping for,

I seriously thought they'd only be having the one new song and the

rest would be all english/mandarin versions of old songs..so I'm happy~

So these songs are really just to tide us over the month of may and

the concert tour, and to ready us for the real deal in July!!!!!!!!.OH I LIKE!

Glad that Limabean is getting so much love in the new EXR shoot, people

were way too tough on her to begin with. Everyone is looking pretty [as usual :P]

with MinAhn just looking ah-dor-able!!!!!!

Guest Stephy18

So wonder girls are gonna release two albums???

That sounds good to me. I was only thinking that they will release one new song and the rest remixes

So I'm glad to hear this news. I just hope the pre order I made last September is for the one released in July.

I love wonder girls and I'll always support them but I want an album with ALL new songs and not remixes.

I love the remixes and the different languages. But its been two years and I waited very patiently. I want new songs...lol

Anyways cant wait to hear this new song. I've been so hyped up lately. Spazzing with excitement.

Also really wanted to hear them sing that song composed by Dave Stewart. I loved the demo when it was released.

Very mello song and pleasing to hear. I think the girls can definitely rock it.

^

^sorry but lol @ limabean :lol:! thats so cute, did you come up with that :P? imma start calling her that kekeke~!

TWO albums and a tour?!

haha its like they're making up for lost times or something :P

wow, i wonder if they'll still be on tour when the second album comes out :huh:...

man, 2010 is DEFINITELY the Wonder Girls' year!

Guest qoxie

New LP later -- Hahaha, I called it!

Looks like WG's high-profile comeback is coming together.

Meanwhile, the new EP is debuting on the May 15/16 weekend -- & the lead single's public performance set for the biggest limelight possible (Dream Concert) on the subsequent Saturday.

The artiste lineup is very strong this year, but here's hoping WG gets the climax slot as promised!

[news] Wonder Girls to perform a new song on 2010 Dream Concert

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wonder Girls are coming back to Korea to perform in May 22 at 7pm in Seoul World Cup Stadium for the 2010 I love the Republic of Korea 2010 Dream concert.

They have been active overseas and in the United States and fans are awaiting their domestic comeback and debut with their new member. Prior to the concert they will be releasing their new album on May 16 simultaneously in 3 countries and full scale activities will follow after. Accordingly, Wonder Girls are going to perform a new song on stage as well as their previous hits.

After the Dream Concert the Wonder Girls are going to tour around the united states with their "Wonder World Tour" starting from June 4 to June 20.

Wonder Girls are going to appear along side Rain, Lee Hyori, SNSD, ss501, Super Junior, 2pm, SHinee, After School, Kara, U-kiss, children of Empire, t-ara, 4 minute, f(x), Fcuz, Rainbow, Beast and MBLAQ on the 2010 dream concert.

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Source: Newsen

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dailykpopnews(dkpopnews.net)

Source: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/04/news-wond...m-new-song.html

- - - - - - - - - -

Netease is reporting WG will perform at the Shanghai BAZAAR fundraising gala on April 25 (the day after their Taiwan trip).

Translating now .... [Edit: Done.]

s101g6.png

WONDERGIRLS invited to attend BAZAAR Charity Night, challenges Lu Chen's popularity

2010-04-20 10:41:10

Netease Entertainment, April 20 report. Korean's super-popular girl-group WONDERGIRLS seems to have a special affection for Shanghai. Following their inaugural concert last December that was part of their world tour, they will come to Shanghai again on April 25. This time, it is at the invitation of the BAZAAR Stars Charity Night to participate in the highest-profile fundraising banquet during the Shanghai World Expo period. They will perform live 'Nobody,' 'Tell Me,' & other famous songs, thus sustaining the wave of wild popularity in China.

Since debuting in 2007, WONDERGIRLS has become famous for numerous songs like 'Tell Me,' 'So Hot' & 'Nobody'. Among these, 'Nobody' successfully reached #76 in the Billboard chart, becoming the first Top 100 hit for a Korean singer. Its memorable retro package, as well the popular mimicry craze that became a signature move, have become synonymous with WONDERGIRLS.

WONDERGIRLS is bringing their classic repertoire to the BAZAAR Stars Charity Night. The eye candy, retro-flavored melodies, lethal dances, plus the 5 girls' unrivaled performance, [these] will directly thrust WONDERGIRLS to the focus point of the world -- Shanghai. The perfection that is WONDERGIRLS will ignite Shanghai on the eve of the World Expo, by presenting the most beautiful voices & the most stirring dances.

The other heavyweight figure for the BAZAAR Stars Charity Night is the currently-acclaimed popular idol magician Lu Chen. His enthralling shows leave people dumbstruck, & his top-quality charisma will undoubtedly become another highlight at the event. Lu Chen is very enthusiastic about his participation, vowing to bring along a more amazing act. His show theme will also coincide with the Charity Night's & the Shanghai World Expo's, in calling attention to environmental protection & to cherish the planet. One side is a globally-famous popular girl group, the other side is a nationally-famous idol magician. The WONDERGIRLS vs. Liu Qian popularity contest at the BAZAAR Stars Charity Night will be full of suspense.

Guest izzerl

Hi. I'm new to all this, but I love the Wonder Girls.

I was just wondering if there was a fanclub meet up at the Korean Music Festival for WG?

If anyone can help, can u pls msg me details?

Thanks =D

Guest qoxie

Unofficial seating areas for the various different fan clubs at the 2010 Dream Concert.

All 3 plans have differing seating blocks too, but the Korean WFs are nonetheless assigned only 2 blocks throughout & will thus be underrepresented.

Based on the 1st plan:

Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 (navy blue): 7

SS501 (green): 5

SNSD 소녀시대 (pink): 4

RAIN 비 (white): 3

SHINee 샤이니 (light blue): 3

Lee Hyori 이효리 (red): 2

Wonder Girls 원더걸스 (purple): 2

KARA (yellow): 2

2PM (black): 1

???? (brown): 5

ftzszp.jpg

2znwrqe.jpg

35alq2p.jpg

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

LOL! The “Searching For Wonder Girls” video was so cute. World Domination is definitely coming soon. <3

Wow.. quite a bit of news on our girls. So they are gonna have another album in July? I do hope it’s true since quite a number of people weren’t too happy that the awaited May comeback album is only a mini EP album & not a full one. However I’m also curious as to which copy I’ll receive cos I pre-ordered mine in September 2009 already. :unsure:

The girls are gonna have their plates overflowing with activities. They are going to attend the Baazar charity event eh? So it’s the Baazar Charity Night, then Hollywood Bowl 2010, Dream Concert 2010, Wonder World Tour and last but not least the second US album, presumably a full one? Seems to me that JYP has really planned for Wonder Girls to take over the world. :lol:

and Wonderfuls are only assigned 2 blocks for the Dream Concert? :unsure: I think they should get at least 4 blocks. Rain & Lee Hyori are also gonna be underrepresented.

nurika – hehe.. I love Sony Ericsson phones & of course WG endorsing it makes my obsession with the SE even more. Usually guys are delighted when I tell them that Wonder Girls are ambassadors for Sony Ericsson. Another male classmate of mine nearly burst a blood vessel cos Ye Eun was holding the same phone as his during the SE Singapore event. ROFL! The power of Wonder Girls.. amazing indeed.

seafood – thanks for the 2Ye pic. I was missing my favourite couple quite a bit since YooMin were so active in the live chat. ;) Hehe..

http://i42.tinypic.com/e9j052.jpg

^ aww.. 2Ye <3 Ye Eun appa’s hand on Sun Ye omma’s back. I knew these 2 were officially THE couple in Wonder Girls. LOL!

Guest Mia_Mia

the allocation of seats is based on the fandom strength .. because fans need to buy the tickets, using that simple logic the seating chart doesn't make sense... JYP family together occupying only 3/4 blocks of the stadium?... really doesn't make sense.. also werent the dream concert organisers desperate to get WG to perform for them.. I doubt JYPE is going to agree to performing with such a raw deal...

Lim answers 100 questions (this is a popular practice in korea) , source : http://blog.naver.com/eunsung0104/140105367938

오 늘 은 : 2010년 2 월 27일

1. 이름: 우혜림

2. 이름의 의미는: 은혜의”혜”자래요~

3. 영어이름: Christina

4. 별명: Little apple, chrissy

5. 생년월일: 1992-09-01

6. 나이: 17 in china and 19 in korea…?

6. 키: its in naver! haha

7. 몸무게: its in naver! haha

8. 혈액형: O

9. 신발사이즈: 240mm

10. 가족: 아빠,엄마,오빠,나

11 종교: Christian!

12 취미: 영화보기,책읽기,여행다니기,음악듣기…

13 특기: 흠…글세요? ^^;;

14 좌우명: “winners never quit and quitters never win”

15 제일 맘에 든 얼굴 부위: ㅋㅋㅋ

16 제일 맘에 안 든 얼굴 부위: ㅋㅋㅋ

17 이상형: 착하고,매너좋고,자상하고,유머감각있는 남자 ^^

18 존경 하는 인물: 흠…………….너무많은데……..

19 가장 좋아 하는 남가수: 다좋아요 ^^

20 가장 좋아 하는 여가수: 보아

21 가장 좋아 하는 그룹: 글세요?! ㅎㅎㅎ

22 최근에 많이 들은 노래: lord I give you my heart-hillsong, realize-colbie cailat

23 가장 좋아 하는 남배우: 강동원

24 가장 좋아 하는 여배우: jennifer garner, jennifer anniston, anne hathaway

25 최근에 보는 영화: valentine’s day

26 가장 좋아 하는 음식: 많아요!!초밥(sushi), egg tart, 빵! 하하 J

27 싫어 하는 음식: 없어요!

28 가장 좋아 하는 계절: 다 좋아요!!

29 가장 좋아 하는 색깔: Pink!

30 가장 좋아 하는 운동: badminton

35 가장 기뻤떤 일은? 흠..너무 많은데 ><

36 가장 슬펐떤 일은? 한국에와야되서 가족이랑 헤어져야했을때…

39 타임머신 있다면은 언제로 돌아가고 싶어? 오~~!!흠!!!중학교 1,2학년!!

40 짜증날 때는 뭐해? 혼자 속으로 짜증부리고 만다…

41 슬플 때는 뭐해? Hillsong(교회노래)듣거나 친한친구/가족이랑 얘기한다

42 심심할 때 뭐해? 문자,인터넷,채팅,영화,그리고 가끔 컴퓨터게임 ㅋㅋㅋ…

43 잠이 못들을 때 뭐해? 음악듣거나,문자…!

44.지금 가방안에 뭘 가지고 있어? 지갑, 다이어리, 연필..^^;

45 생일 때 받고 싶은 선물: 우와~~다좋죠!!>< 진짜 다 좋아요!!

46 가장 기억에 남은 생일선물: 흠..컴퓨터? ^^

47 지금 날씨가 어때? 쌀쌀해요

48 지금 뭘 하고 싶어? 놀이공원에 친구들이랑 가고싶어요!

49 지금 문답하는 소감이? 재밌어요 ㅋㅋ

50 지금 들은 노래는: hillsong- lord I give you my heart

51 나는 내 자신이 슬퍼서 우울해있을때.. 이럴 때 제일 싫어.

52 나는 내 자신이 긍정적이고 열심히할때.. 이럴 때 제일 기뻐.

54 언제 제왑에 들어왔어? 2007년 2월 14일에 한국왔어요

55 제왑에서 처음 들어올 때 뭘 했어? JYP구경

56 제왑에서 친한 친구는 멍지아언니랑 페이페이언니들! ㅋㅋㅋ

57 제왑에서 제일 존경한 연예인은? 다~~~~!!!! ^^

58 제왑에서 나는 너무많은것 (인생?) 를 배웠어.

61 现在用中文问答怎么样?有意思!

62 最近有什么特别想做的事情?那是什么?跟朋友去看电影

63 睡觉的时候有什么习惯?I need a lot of pillows with me! J

64 如果有爱人的话,想和爱人去哪里?一起去香港!!哈哈

65 如果有机会让你去外星球的话,想和外星人说什么话?我不会跟外星人说话的。。!哈哈:)

66 如果一觉起来,你发现你变成了JYP先生,你会怎么样?啊。。。。。。。我没想过。。!!!哈哈

67 你经常熬夜上网吗?这几天。。嗯。。!

68 平时练习时间有空闲的话 会做什么呢?见妈妈和爸爸~:)/朋友。。!OR 看电视

69 手机最近的背景画面是什么?full of hearts(心)

70 手机的铃声是什么?Iyaz-Replay

72 喜欢现在的生活? 嗯!

73 自己的性格是什么?hm..sensitive, kind of shy

75 LUCKY NUMBER是?没有!

77 想去旅游的国家是?为什么?Australia호주!!!!><

79 觉得自己什么时候最脆弱? i feel weak when people i love feels sad..

80 ↑这个时候你会找谁去倾诉?family

81 自己有没有特别拿手的菜?对不起,我没有。。。~!

82 放假在家的时候会做些什么?PLAY!!!

83 觉得现在做这个问答累吗? (哈哈)haha

92 最喜欢吃什么水果?Mango, strawberry

93 如果一下子有了一亿dollar,你会干什么?buy a house..? maybe..

95 如果结婚的话,想生几个孩子?2个? haha

97 对自己想说的话是?don’t give up and always do your best!

98 对练习生的姐妹们想说的话是?我爱你们!哈哈

99 对父母想说的话是 谢谢和对不起。。真的!!Iloveyou

100 对支持自己的FANS想说的话是?【请用所会的语言写下来……哈哈哈哈】

Thank you all so much for your love and support…! 항상 감사드려요~非常谢谢你们

&我爱你们!

[출처] 우혜림 백문백답 [禁转]|작성자 hammmmmmmm

I'll try and translate some.

Oh, always the: 27 February 2010

1. Name: woohyerim

2. The meaning of the name: the grace of the "hye" jaraeyo ~

3. English Name: Christina

4. Nickname: Little apple, chrissy

5. Date of Birth: 1992-09-01

6. Age: 17 in china and 19 in korea ...?

6. Height: its in naver! haha

7. Weight: its in naver! haha

8. Blood Type: O

9. Shoe size: 240mm

10. Family: father, mother, brother, or

11 Religion: Christian!

12 Hobbies: listening to music,watching movies, reading, traveling ..

14 motto : "winners never quit and quitters never win"

17 ideal man : a man who is sweet, well mannered, caring , with a sense of humor ^ ^

18 people who have influence you : so many

20 favourite singer : boa

22 recent favourite song : realize - colbie cailat and lord I give you my heart-hillsong

23 favourite actor : kang dong won (good for her..he just happens to be a huge wonderful)..

24 favorite actress: jennifer garner, jennifer anniston, anne hathaway

25 most recently watched movie: valentine's day

26 favourite food: lots! Sushi , egg tart, bread! (lol.. all of wg really likes bread!)

27 food you dislike : nothing! (i guess yeeun has someone to pig out with...lol)

28 favorite season : ok with all...

29 most favorite color: Pink!

30 favourite sport: badminton

35 happiest days : many....

36 the saddest days: leaving behind family in korea...

39 If you have a time machine to go back

then which year would yo visit ? Oh ~ ~!! Hmm! 1,2 junior year of school..

41 what do you do when you feel sad: Hillsong (church songs), talk to family and friends

42 What are you doing when you bored? surf the Internet, chat, movies, computer games, and blah blah ...

44. in your bag you have ? Wallet, diaries, pencils ..^^

46 most memorable birthday gift: Hmm .. computer? ^^

48 what do you want to do? I want to go to an amusement park with my friends!

54 When did you join jyp ? 14 February 2007 (creepy!.. she joined when wg debuted!)

rest is in mandarin or cantonese... not sure , so someone please take over..

Archived