Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Xanthae

I'm wishing I hadn't searched them up in twitter....I'm seeing red at the moment. xD I get if people offer criticism, but there's just pointless, blatant rudeness. Oh well...I feel sorry for people who are so negative.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i.said.hi

^ what did you guys expect? LOL

i mean. the wg's are from asia.

the u.s fans would def be "wtf?"

they don't even know where these girls are from.

they're literally starting from scratch.

i mean...i expected this. lol. come on. ppl are still skeptical about asians in the entertainment world :D

just wait and see. :)

Guest monmoon

Well not really worried about the negative comments...am just so excited about the exposure the girls are getting

people are tweeting about them so others will be curious and check them out..

aRACELy101

at a concert in portland! just saw jordan sparks,honor society,wonder girls, and waiting for the jonas brothers!!!!

Guest Namderful

Isn't the concert over yet? I want fancams now! Did they perform 'Tell Me' english version, or normal?

Guest Marilori

^ what did you guys expect? LOL

i mean. the wg's are from asia.

the u.s fans would def be "wtf?"

they don't even know where these girls are from.

they're literally starting from scratch.

i mean...i expected this. lol. come on. ppl are still skeptical about asians in the entertainment world :D

just wait and see. :)

Exactly and not only that, but there are so many people curious about the girls now.

There are a lot of updates about how cute they are. I will really love to see some fancams.

Can't wait for their other shows!

Guest SuperKyle

the girls are pretty much making history for Asian music ^^ theyre setting the stepping stones for others out there and im proud of them ^^ im scared but also anxious and excited of what's ahead ^^

i wonder how the girls must be feeling right now?

I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary.. So far the comments aren't horrible, I haven't encountered

one that would make me wanna slap anyone. LOL. As they do more shows people will get more familiar

with them, and get more interested.. I have also seen a few nice comments, do talk about the positive as well :)

Guest Xanthae

Let the haters hate. we'll drown them out with love.

Lol you're my hero. :D We should all stay positive and support the girls! They've come a long way.

Guest sunmikiwangjang

I have a good feeling the girls are crying right now.

1. they arent satisfied with their perf

2. they feel so proud of themselves

3. sad cause they didnt feel loved

I hope its 2 but 1 is okay cause there is always room for improvement.

Guest Stephy18

I cant wait to see the fancams...but we have to wait for couple more hours till the concert ends...

I am so happy for them right now...was a freakin nervous wreck just now but I finally got myself together.

Now I want to see the mv really badly...hope its soon.

EDIT:

LOOK HOW MUCH PPL ARE CHECKING OUT THIS THREAD

122 User(s) are reading this topic (23 Guests and 18 Anonymous Users)

81 Members: mayva, vanessa1988, Shenjin, vt__hunnii, hanlink, Marilori, LondonCookie, ll_borderline, endless.Dream, meli101, bittersweet33, ohihowru, alicejaanga, kazaf10, joecesjohncual@yahoo.com, akirou, Naver, talksound, wiii, last episode, vbspiker, jhyekyo, sunmikiwangjang, priscilla*, Stephy18, siang7t, meach031, Milk--, lemurturtle, cathy_saint0713, molla8282, linadoan, ljane, boku90, Jenster, suju_kibum, I.said.hi, laxiazn, Keynan, jessica_elva, leeis, kusanolover, Worranat, two hearts collide, lilyfour, rainbowsherbert515, *Lizzie*, Namderful, YooBin, kay35, dororo9090, lazygrl, Chungz, hyuhin, xanachronisticx, WONTONSOUPx, penpen726, LIChaos, breathless., extra_noodle, anhthusday, captor, solenjhi, coolzsle, Xanthae, aha, jcken, rsrrrr, sanbilly, nambo07, loveshatori, Miwa_Chan, kbites, koshijae, coffuno, shirlyn, Aysha, senyae, crzy4swts, illuminate., bigxwonder

Guest monmoon

^

^

I really doubt it that its the 3rd one because the girls are realistic.. In that interview Sunye very clearly stated how they need to start from scratch in America, so I think just the fact that they got to perform and a few cheers would be enough fot them..

I think they're all in a group hug right now, 2YE must be bawling..lol ^^

Guest dcrux

I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary.. So far the comments aren't horrible, I haven't encountered

one that would make me wanna slap anyone. LOL. As they do more shows people will get more familiar

with them, and get more interested.. I have also seen a few nice comments, do talk about the positive as well :)

I guess you didn't read that one dude's tweets, I bet you'd wanna slap him. <_< He called them h------ and said that they were lip synching, but these negative comments are to be expected. People don't know who the WGs are and they're foreigners on top of that. Oh well they probably gained a few fans after tonight or made people curious about them at least. I hope we'll get fancams later on. :)

ok, i can't believe i slept through all this pandemonium! :lol:

Really, I know i was nervous, but i'm not sure why. i mean, i KNEW the girls would do well, so i don't understand why i was so scared :sweatingbullets:.

and i don't care for the bad comments much. it's only a few. and half of them were just impatient fans waiting to see what they came there for (the jonas brothers). its not like they have an anti site or something already :D! it's ok; i expected this kind of reaction at first. but people will learn, i think, to at LEAST give them a chance, ya know? and that's pretty much all i'm asking for because not everyone is going to like them :).

Right now i bet the girls are so happy they were on that stage, doing something really great. They may have thought "oh, we could have done better", but i think at the end of the day, they'll DEFINITELY be celebrating ^_^!

dcrux I read it, and I didn't care for it.. Obviously he was just a fanboy that couldn't wait to see his idol and took

it out on our girls.. I really didn't give his opinion much tought....I actually laughed, because right after him a girl tweeted

"Wonder Girls are really good dancers" .. Choose not to dwell on the negative. :)

Like this girl http://twitter.com/itstierany <-- positive... not all of it was bad...and really even if there are bad comments

it should be expected...lol... I'm sure many of you were taken aback when u first saw the girls (unless Irony days)...it

will take people awhile, in the meantime, focus on the positive.

Right now, I'm just proud... nothing else seems to phase me... They went out there, and showed what they had.

Nobody can take that away from them, never... Happy that I witnessed the wonder, even though I'm thousands

of miles away. Cheers WG, you guys are truly inspirational <333

ZOMG!! waiting for fancams & pics... Pdnimmmm, hope to see something on the youtube <333

Sohee, what a great birthday!!! Scary, but you must feel accomplished now <3

Guest i.said.hi

I guess you didn't read that one dude's tweets, I bet you'd wanna slap him. <_< He called them h------ and said that they were lip synching, but these negative comments are to be expected. People don't know who the WGs are and they're foreigners on top of that. Oh well they probably gained a few fans after tonight or made people curious about them at least. I hope we'll get fancams later on. :)

i've read it too.

you guys... are bit sensitive (no offense) as if all these "negative comments" (which i really don't think neg. since i've seen worse here on soompi where 'no artist bashing' is allowed) hit you guys like a blind brick.

i mean.

you guys didn't expect great applauds and "omg i love them omg omg omg".

i mean. really. ppl are skeptical.

they're asian. it took a while for latin american singers to get situated in the us industry, it's the same hardship for asians.

wg's are super new. it's not like their korean debut where they had mtv wonder girls. WG's have no backup besides being part of the jonas brothers' tour. they have no publicity.

more harsh comments are expected. don't fall in sorrow with those comments. it's really really expected. i mean, i'm actually surprised because i expected more than this.... but seeing these positive reviews is giving me a shock (for the better).

let me warn you guys. more harsher comments are to come. don't fall in for these comments. be cool and ignore them

Guest vietboi_tuan

After the performances we all know they huddle into a circle

shaking and crying after their official debut in America.

Even though the cheers are far beyond what they had in

Korea or Thailand, I believe the girls are very thankful

for those who claps and appreciate their performances.

Wonder Girls have always lead new trends in Korea

and their hear to do it again, but in America. I believe

they will succeed through dedication and good promotion

strategies (JYP never disappoint). Forget about the

harsh comments because we know they will continue

to surface. If we can't accept them now, it will only

get worst when the girls appear more often. However,

more fans will emerge and the WONDER will continues.

Come on it's the WONDER GIRLS! They will succeed!

Guest ll_borderline

right now i really dont give a damn about whatsoever nega they have

towards wonder girls, im just celebrating this epic moment and damn proud

that i am a WonderFul! Wonder Girls performed their heart out!

they stood there proud of who they are and what they have!

Wonder Girls debuted just 2 years ago but here they are

setting the stepping stone and trying to open the door for other asian artist!

making the first brave step for change!

man... i couldnt be more prouder of this 5 incredible wonders!

and i dare say Wonder Girls will be a success in america!

and this is the awesome PAPA J with rosie!

adoh3t.jpg

credit to rosie!

Guest kusanolover

OMG i was so nervous for ou rgirls today

i just came back hom,e from a long trip

i was like totally praying that nothing went wrong

i bet they made alot of fans at the concert ^^

like seriously after these people get to know the girls they will totally love them

and what the f with people complaining about not understanding what they are saying??

i mean i know alot of american artist who are very popluar that don't even speak english

for example sean paul..you can understand a word he is saying but hey he is popular

and daddy yankee he doesn't even sing in english and he is popular

so why can't our girls be popular

but i don't have to worry cause we wonderfuls know that they are gonna do great and america will fall for thier charm

i want to see fancams NOW ^^

Archived