Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Friedriceking

@ Rosie

Wowwwwww you must of been the happiest and luckiest person in the world to have talked to the girls. Damn I wish i was in your position >_>

Thanks for sharing, I read every single word of it :]

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarangtaeyang

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDU SOHEE

WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD

I KNOW WG CONCERT WILL GO GREAT

Guest jane_doe11

Happy Birthday Mandoooo! :P

I know you're gonna do amazing at the concert!!! and loved your parts in the English version

sleeping maknae

sohees.jpg

sexy maknae

20080727000931943fc0.jpg

gorgeous maknae

20080819-wg-sohee1-small.jpg

thanks to superkyle for the amazing blinker icon

Guest shinhdeplol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOHEE :w00t:

woo hooo the english version is growing on me right now :wub: awesome awesome awesome awesome

yeah that's all what i can say right now. nothing to complain about

oh wait, there's ONE thing i dont like very much lol. the Saranghae part should end the song. lol it sounds much better at the end of the rap, not at the end of the narration ;)

WONDER GIRLS JJANG. still the best. always the best :w00t:

Guest bendan

omg yuffiek, you are so lucky! i mean i met the wonder girls before but not that up close and personal. i want to carry an english convo wit them D: lol

& i find it amazing how papaJ was the one who offered the WG to join their tour (i initially thought JYP asked papaJ) and how he really thinks they'll be successful. it's just sooo wonderful :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOHEE! <3

the cutest maknae everr

Guest sunye~

wow! it sounds like you had lots of fun, rosie! ^^

happy birthday, sohee~!!! <3 I hope u have a great birthday party with your jyp family! your cuteness, sweet heart, determination make us proud wonderfuls ^^

(i feel bad that i didn't get to post pics of yeeun and sunmi when it was their birthday because my files were erased...forgive me, wonderfuls T.T... but i have the pics back now, so i'll post adorable sohee's pics :D *credit to the owners of the gifs, pics )

7831oi6.gif

35lup7k.th.jpg

2sohot.th.jpg

25438663.th.jpg

12302091241.th.jpg

21024w.th.jpg

9hm3v6.th.jpg

2i6p8g8.th.jpg

Guest Namderful

Aha, that first pic is cute.

I wish SoHee a happy happy birthday !

EDIT: They just uploaded a vid. on youtube! Goodluck WonderGirls !

I usually just hang around spec but wow rosiei i just read your whole account, you are so lucky!!!

ye eun would def. be talkactive, she seems very social! aahh i love ye eun! i wish i could meet them!

anyways,

Happy Birthday Sohee!!!!

Guest loveex3

I am F*CKING PISSED at all the download links on this thread and the one in the "Other Music" section.

It boils my nerves.

THE WONDER GIRLS ARE HERE TO GAIN FANS, AND SUCCEEDING MEANS THEY SOLD A LARGE AMOUNT OF SONGS AND CAPTIVATED THE AUDIENCE. If you illegally download, it hampers their success. They will never succeed in the U.S.

All this illegal downloading by SO CALLED FANS, who are supposed to be supporting them and spreading their information. SHAME ON YOU ALL WHO ARE ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADING!

This.

It's making me sad seeing all these DL / youtube links.

I was expecting it, but please stop posting these.

Rosie, I've heard about you meeting Wonder Girls, but I didn't know you talked to them for THAT long and hung out with them! I'm so totally jealous right now, it's ridiculous. You're so lucky! Anyways, make sure to keep us updated if you meet/get to hang out with them again in the LA concert!

AND my post in Sohee's birthday thread in the kceleb photos section

SOHEE CUTENESS

3sz6o.gif25zgv4i.gifo69tfa.gif208xpxd.gifwivv5v.gifa5anp1.gif24gow7o.gifeureib.gifmn2eer.gif20qgxvq.gif250ox9h.gif2v29v1i.gif34qpflt.gifzmgvmw.gif2ahfib8.gifv5iwp3.gifi1h3wg.gif13zwili.gif

생일축하해 안애기야~

누가 뭐라고 해도 넌 빛나는 스타다

안소희 대박!

사랑해 귀여운 우리 만두♡

Just thought I'd share this.

<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOHEE.

May all your dreams come true.

Guest ladeela123

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDOO SOHEE!

:D I LOVE YOU & WE HERE AT SOOMPI LOVE YOU!

Even though the public sees you as a shy, cute, little girl, we know you are a girl full of confidence, strength, wit, and love.

You are beautiful and talented!

I'll support you & the girls as long as you continue to pursue your dreams! Hope you have an amazing birthday with the JYP fam <3

25041018eh8.gif

9999jpgey6.jpg

50035174.gif

ec82acebb3b8imgp0043b.jpg

ddgmf8.jpg

a2hhm8440ta7.jpg

090306mnetec9bb0ecbbb4eg.th.jpg

eba7a4eca781ec9b90gif23.gif

pdg0565.th.jpg

34453.th.jpg

Some of my faves :)

Guest Xanthae

Man, you are soooo lucky to have been able to hang out/chat with WG! :D They are sooo nice on variety shows and such, I bet they'll be loved by anyone willing to give them a chance. Good luck tomorrow girls!

Guest blazeee

Happy Birthday dearest, most gorgeous maknae...You're never going to forget today!! ^O^.. Hope the unnies and the 4D keep giving you all the love and care that they already do.

I hope you keep being the strong maknae that members and fans can look to for strength!

Wub you!!!! icon12.gif

25p1wet.jpg

HAPPY BIRHTDAY OURS ADORABLE MAKNAE ~!!!!!

HOPE U SUCCESS IN EVERYTHING U DO , I LOVE YOU ~

Rosie , u re really really lucky person ~ so jealous

thank for sharing your story , saw your video about FAN*TASTICS , it's really impressed me ..hahah

Guest sunmikiwangjang

This will help us pass the time for the possible release of nobody mv tomorrow.

I got this idea from the 2pm thread.

Wonder girls Drama:

If you had to choose 2 of the wonder girls members to be the 2 main characters of a love drama...who would it be and why???

1. they will be part of a love triangle

2. if you want, you can choose the guy actor in the middle of it.

3. who ends up with the guy?

I would choose sohee and sunmi.

Miso couple is so cute together but it would be pretty neat watching them act like they hate each other.

Sunmi has the natural beautiful face that actresses have. Sohee we all know how well she acts.

The guy i think should be someone tall and cute like, nick khun or lee seung gi.

The guy ends up with sunmi.

Guest tnamphel

Well its 12:23AM here in VA, so i would like to wish

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOHEE

And best of luck on their first US Debut Performance which is few hours from now...

will be waiting for fancams..

Guest monmoon

This will help us pass the time for the possible release of nobody mv tomorrow.

sorry I cut it short, the MV is releasing tomorrow? as in the 28th? :o

Happy Birthday Ahn Sohee!!!!!!!!!

92011581.jpg

This was on daum..hehe..miso forever

10671.jpg

Archived