Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest cynthia05

Wow!!! something very interesting is coming up.....Read from KSW's thread that there will be a "Battle Talkshow" featuring the six top Hallyu superstars like BYJ, KSW, SSH, JDG, SJS and of course our HUNNIE to be broadcasted by Japanese and Korean TVs on 15 Jun 09. It is quite unbelievable to see a gathering of the six superstars, let alone recording a programme together. Wonder what they will do??? Battle of their wits? Hope it really materialises and we will get to see the programme!

^ Whoa. Like.. really?! :huh: But after the MIA of the much-anticipated PJH talkshow, I'm more than sceptical of such arrangement. I don't think it would be any problem for BH if he's not already tied up with an unbreathable tight schedule but the other superstars mentioned might not feel like doing so.. some are just not comfortable by it. Frankly.. I don't see the point of having them together other than just a gimmick to pull the ratings.

Anyways.. rubes have been proven wrong countless times. :lol: As long as we see BH .. why not? :P

ps: I heard around about this event.. it's actually some sort of battle between the fans instead on who's the best or something to that effect. Uhh.. it's a no brainer that fans will obviously root & support their own fave, no matter what. I initially thought it was like the Hallyu All Star Summit in 2005 when the actual celebrities showed up together for a concert-talkshow for their fans. I would love to see BH in a similar event again.

But..

if this is just to get the high-strung emotions of the fans into full gear against each other (we've had enough of that in soompi itself).. I have to say.. for lack of better term.. a pretty dumb idea.

Byunghun-ssi has much better things to continue with, so does his fans. How come we didn't see this in the BH news updates.. just wished that we would know more of the happenings (via reliable sources) than to second-guess all the time. Sigh.

^ WOW! What an unexpected treat, truly recent IRIS scenes of close-up BH! :w00t: Filmed at the subway train station.. and BH still talking/acting non-stop even while being prepared. It's so cool to finally see pics from the filming.. our Byunghun-ssi is really working hard. Miss him a lot! :tears:

Well done, summer! *big hug!*

:w00t: Byunghun-ssi attended Dir. Bong Joon Ho's MOTHER VIP premiere tonight!

Can someone post his pics, pleasepleaseplease :rolleyes: that's uploaded on imageshack/photobucket instead. I have persisting problem connecting to Korean related sites today. :sweatingbullets: Nothing appeared and can't view anything. :tears:

orangecatback.gif

waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! rubie runs after ylin to give a big muackkkks! :w00t:

Our Byunghun-ssi looks so happy! :wub: Even when he's busy filming IRIS every day, he would not miss the premiere at all. That hat.. not the usual his fave one, right? But somethng from BH&C, perhaps? Has he worn this before, lately BH appearing more casual? *reminded blurpanda of something*

Can't wait for the news clips later, looks like he had stopped to say something when asked by the media. Eh.. nate images seem to work for me now. ^^

Anyhoo, awesome sharing ylin thumbup.gifsummer too!

Guest ylin

I believe the hat is a product from BHNC

DSCN6147_copy.jpg

Also, i think he changed his specs ... the frame is "rounder" instead of the sq one that he used to wear.

I believe the hat is a product from BHNC

Also, i think he changed his specs ... the frame is "rounder" instead of the sq one that he used to wear.

Yupyup! No wonder it looks very familiar *blurr blurr* .. the designer himself must endorse his own style :P .. and the frame for the glasses, ylin is checking everything out.. huh. :lol: Don't we just miss him so much. :blush:

What a treat, indeed! Still reeling from those surprise treat of IRIS pics, our Hunnie is just hyper doing what he loves most! :wub:

Guest gaby35

Thanks for sharing ylin.Nice hat but I cant say same thing about that glass :phew: I think causal clothes looks good on Byung Opppa :wub:

^ Hi gaby! So good to see you here, welcome and thanks for the post at Bittersweet Life thread especially. Also it's very nice seeing you at EverythingLBH forum, hope you'll post more too.. lots of goodies for BH fans stored there. Simply post or PM anything at all, please don't be shy with us. ^^ Hopefully.. there will still be Turkey filming for IRIS.. maybe a little later/less than we anticipated but who knows. Fighting!

It's just wonderful treat to see BH tonight.. I had a feeling he'd be there for Dir. BJH, as he's one of Byunghun-ssi's fave directors.. having been at The Host premiere 3 years ago as well. Glad that things are going really well for BH.. though not much direct news from/about him.. the IRIS and premiere pics made up for everything. One thing for sure, he loves & enjoy watching movies just as much as acting in them. With our BH, we know that he won't abandon his passion for acting. Be it the Korean movies, drama series, Hollywood features.. he'd always give his best in everything he does, and true to his commitment.

Guest gaby35

Thanks rubie but I'm warning you will regret if you tell me to not to be shy:)I loved this forum ı can find everything about LBH.Actually there is no source about korean actors in Turkish.

I dont know how I wait till September.Videos are great especially I found interesting their training.LBH's high kick was great:)

I hope there will be Turkey shoots but if it wont I wont be upset.I'm sure it will be amazing anyway

Thanks rubie but I'm warning you will regret if you tell me to not to be shy:)I loved this forum ı can find everything about LBH.Actually there is no source about korean actors in Turkish.

I dont know how I wait till September.Videos are great especially I found interesting their training.LBH's high kick was great:)

I hope there will be Turkey shoots but if it wont I wont be upset.I'm sure it will be amazing anyway

Hahaa.. gaby's warning accepted with open heart! :lol: I love more fans sharing about Byunghun-ssi and especially happy to meet new friends from so many places, and Gaby in Turkey.. I really, really hope that IRIS will have some scenes in the country or nearby. I just feel that it would be perfect for the series. But nonetheless, really glad that we're still anticipating the drama no matter what *that's the spirit!*. For something as big as IRIS, it's really a task sticking to the initial plan due to many other (unexpected) factors & situation.. coming in..

There'll definitely be more high kicks from Byunghun-ssi. It's our September sweet life that the 20-episode IRIS will be filled with BH in action.. in love.. all the way! :wub:

May 21, 2009

Mother VIP Premiere JDG / SYJ / LBH

200905221030146667_b.jpg

STREAMING VOD

Lee Byung Hun-ssi arrived at the MOTHER premiere wearing a Sherlock Holmes cap and black-rimmed glasses, looking comfortable in casual clothing of jeans, black shirt & sneakers.

[interview: Lee Byung Hun]

Q) What do you think about the movie ...?

A) "I have not seen yet."

Q) Who do you support?

A) "I came to cheer the movie"

Sharing by Shenny (ay_link)

Lee Byung Hun @ “Mother” VIP premiere

OMG, I think my heart skipped a beat when I first saw this picture.

Lee Byung Hun oppa, I ♥ U! *^^*

Just love how friendly his smile seems to be, and that hat… fits nicely and perfectly.

He’s truly a great dresser ♥

I’ll be stalking intensively for anything and Everything Lee Byung Hun, now that he has a drama (”IRIS”) baked in the oven for September premiere. Hwaiting!!

Actor Lee Byung Hun attended movie “Mother” VIP premiere

momvip3.jpg

The new movie, starring Kim Hye Ja & Won Bin held its VIP premiere opening show yesterday where quite a bit of stars came in to watch the movie for the first time. “Mother” is actually veteran actress Kim Hye Ja’s 10 years comeback movie after her last one “Mayonnaise” (1999). This is also Won Bin’s comeback movie after returning from the army. After 5 years, Won Bin came back to greet the audience - his last movie was in 2004, “My Brother”.

“Mother” has been getting a lot of attention and positive responses as “remarkable movie” because of its participation in the 62nd Cannes International Film Festival. The movie itself will be opening nationwide on May 28.

Posted by ay_link via jazzholic.com

Excellent clip with English subs rbhcool.gif IRIS press conference

As All In was such a success, I hope people will look forward to my new drama. IRIS will certainly be more physically & mentally straining but I will take everything on and give my all.

IRIS on Showbiz Extra with English description

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7YUH4khpiE

extra1.jpgextra2.jpg

Thanks to the sweet sharing by cutiepie at IRIS thread ^^

May 22, 2009

FIRST LOOK

GI JOE Another toy story in the making

By Joanne Soh

Another toy gets a movie makeover.

The success of Transformers has prompted film-makers to turn to Hasbro's other best-selling toy range for inspiration for another shot at box-office gold.

GI Joe is the forefather of all action figures, created in 1964 by Hasbro to capture the male market share after the success of its rival's Barbie doll. Since its conception to the early 80s, the GI Joe action figurines have undergone several changes thematically, reflecting the different wars such as WWII and the Vietnam war.

GI Joe also spawned an animated TV series in 1985 called GI Joe: A Real American Hero, a story revolving around an elite US military unit aiming to defend the world against a ruthless terrorist organisation called Cobra. And it's this premise that director Stephen Sommers is working on for GI Joe's big-screen debut, which stars Channing Tatum, Dennis Quaid, Sienna Miller, Lee Byung Hun, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Rachel Nichols.

One can expect GI Joe: The Rise Of The Cobra to be a fun, possibly over-the-top joyride that's laden with high-octane action sequences, a trait Sommers is often associated with. After all, he did write and direct The Mummy 1 and 2 and Van Helsing.

The idea of turning GI Joe into a live-action film was discussed back in 2003, but due to the outbreak of the Iraq War, Transformers was worked on instead. Whether GI Joe proves to be a money-making franchise or not, you can expect more movies from Hasbro's wide range of playthings.

The toy manufacturer has inked a six-year strategic partnership with Universal Pictures to produce at least four movies based on some of its brands, which include Monopoly and Cluedo.

Director Ridley Scott has already announced plans to turn Monopoly into a movie. So if toys are the new inspiration for filmmakers, it's only a matter of time before we see Malibu Barbie on the big screen.

GI Joe: The Rise Of The Cobra opens 7 August in Singapore

FAST FACTS

- Bond babe, Olga Kurylenko, was considered for the role of the Baroness.

- The actors were scanned for Hasbro's new GI Joe line even before they started filming.

- Hasbro's first toy was Mr Potato Head, which the company bought from inventor George Lerner in 1952.

Source: tnp.sg/guide

Wah summer, you have a spy inside IRIS?! :w00t:

This time.. it's filming in the 9th Avenue mall, right.. could be the shooting has been brought forward instead of June.. to make way for next month's overseas filming, I think.

JJH seems to be wearing formal suits throughout the scenes so far and Byunghun-ssi more in rugged & casual clothing instead.. easier for action and fighting scenes.. so sexy, too.. I like! :wub::lol:

Oh my! Hunnie in baby-blue shirt.. *faints!* :w00t:

--- by the way.. this is an awesome fanmade IRIS MV feat. Byunghun-ssi.. a must watch!

IRIS ~fanmade music video~ uploaded by lbhlove777

youtube2.jpg

I have to say.. BH is looking really good in the drama, from the MV there's so much to look forward to.. it's really a well-worth wait of drama treat for us all after 6 years, finally. The sexy sharp-shooter assassin is just so intense.. that scene is really hot.. literally & absolutely! :lol:

irismv1.jpg

irismv2.jpg

irismv3.jpg

irismv4.jpg

I sure hope the rest of the filming would be really cool in action and hot in performance. We can just see how IRIS is really going through the best and given the most committed focus by BH & the rest of the cast. It's good that at least they're not rushing in the filming like the usual drama production.. so no one will be pressured and became too exhausted/affected to work.

Byunghun-ssi at 'MOTHER' VIP Premiere - May 21, 2009

20090521bh2.th.jpg 20090521bh10.th.jpg 20090521bh1.th.jpg 20090521bh7.th.jpg 20090521bh8.th.jpg

20090521bh9.th.jpg 20090521bh3.th.jpg 20090521bh4.th.jpg 20090521bh6.th.jpg

20090522bh.jpg

Watch youtube2.jpg VOD

Stars VOD at Mother VIP [X]

Byunghun and MOTHER [X]

Media THIRST for Hunnie [X]

High Five for Thirst [X]

THIRST-y for Hunnie [X]

momvip1.jpg

momvip2.jpg

Photo credits to various media portals & ardent fan-sharing ^^