necessary for the fangirls to get mad.

they kissed already! LOL.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Babygurl272

I would love them to be a couple.

those pics of them are so cute.

Jaejoong is the one who is making the moves. theres no pic out there that HHJ was doing anything to make the fan girls jealous.

fan girls are crazy. Im a big fan of Jaejoong but if he likes her then Im happy for him.

Guest AvocadoBean

Maybe us Soompiers should make those fangirls Suck It Up, since we seem a lot more tolerant about celebs having their own life.

Seriously, I'm sick of female celebs getting bashed by fangirls. who else agrees?

Wheather or not JaeJoong and Hyo Joo are dating, fans should just be simply happy.

If they were true fans they would support and be happy for JaeJoong. I'm not going to

lie, I am a little jealous of Hyo Joo for being able to work so close with JaeJoong.

But I'm not going to bash on her. I really respect Hyo Joo, she's pretty and a really

good actress. She helped JaeJoong become a better performer.

Just because there are so many crazy fan girls, I want to see DBSK get girlfriends.

I would be some what afraid to be DBSK's girlfriend, but that wouldn't stop me from

saying yes. hehe...

I also don't understand why fans are getting so upset now, I mean come on they

work with their FEMALE staff all the time. What's the difference this time?!

Guest xingjing

I knew this was going to happen. LOL. It gave me a good laugh when they started off with their "it's just business" comments. LOL.

LOL at unstable.

I'm a bit more unstable because I want to see the drama. Seriously. I have loved all of Eriko-san's dramas - like Orange Days, Beautiful Life, Tatta hitotsu no koi, etc. LOL. This one will probably not be an exception. Well, hopefully.

Also, why do they keep releasing these photos to add fuel to the fire of the fans? I don't understand why they keep doing it. [LOL, it's like they're trying to see at what point the fans will crack. LOL.]

Guest trackgirl653

They're so cute together!

im like a jaejoong fan and i wouldnt care if they were more than friends

c'mon look at them! SOOO CUTE!!!

hehe i get soo hyper wen i see them together like this

memories! lols

han hyo joo isnt bad and besides theyre VERy close.

Guest T3girl

Lol I'm actually excited about this.

It's not everyday u see JJ getting close to a girl.

Give him a break n let him live his own life.

It seems to me like JJ is the one who's making all the moves too.

aww it would be cute if they become a couple.

I do admit I'm very jealous though.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

HAHAHADHA UNSTABLE! sounds like half of korea is going into a mental breakdown. i really dun get it. why do these girls act like jaejoong is already their boyfriend or something? they dont know jaejoong even better than i do. let him have his life.

i SERIOUSLY hope pics of them kissing leak out. i WANT to see those girls throw hissy fits and get sent to mental institutions or something. hahaha im so meann.

but seriously they look ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest kialis

If they are going out, then they look really cute together!!

Then again, you never know if they're just friends or some-

thing, so people shouldn't come to a conclusion....

Guest Parallel Lines14

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It's so exciting to see these two together since I've been a fan of them being together even before the production of this movie/drama or whatever it is.

They look so cute together and seem very comfortable with each other.

I have to admit though...I'm so jealous.

I wish that was me there with my Hero <3

Guest JJ.biased

What a lucky girl ^_^, there so cute together and if you notice .. jaejoong puts his hands on any gender's shoulder when usually taking photos (I think).

I love this pairing, JaeJoo.

They would definitely make a cute couple :)

The fans should just be happy, I mean it's only business.

And if they're actually dating, let it be. Jaejoong should be able to be close with a female person without causing any stirring.

Guest Anri Lin

Okay fine, yeah.. Jae DOES look like he's doing all the touching, lol.. but think of it! How often do they get to hang out with a female fellow star for more than a show or such?

Its bound to happen.. yknow, getting used to people, lol.

Plus,.. she's pretty good too lol. Better her than anyone else! XD

And they DO look cute together, I just choose to be a bit more on the fangirl-in-denial-side a bit sometimes, lmaooo.

<333

Archived