To The People That Never Confess...

ParappaRappa

Guest Soshii_love

I confessed once and it was stupid, & after confessing, my feelings sometimes lose quicker cause maybe I lost that kind of mysterious feel. I don't know

butttt, I don't think I'll ever confess unless I'm 99% sure he's the one or boiled up to the point where I can't take it anymore. That kind of thing.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .flyhigh

I have never confessed until recently and now were together , I don't know what I would have done if I never did but I'm glad I am where I am now <3

Guest termination_override

Nope, b/c it's not like it's ever rly serious for me and I'm not that interested in dating in general. My friends who are in relationships make it seems so burdening and not fun at all. o_O

Guest see.kay

I've never confessed to any one of my crushes. I rather dislike change and I guess that it's the fear that everything will change if I do confess that mostly prevents me from doing anything or saying anything to my crush. I'm also pretty insecure and shy. I remember this one guy who I knew for a pretty long time except I didn't know him very well. I'm more of a 'friends with everyone, but deep with no one' so I guess I was pretty hesitant about saying anything to him and he was pretty popular too so that kind of intimidated me :/

If I had to regret anything, it'd be that I never really acted like myself around crushes.

Guest cbubbloo

There are times when I wish I said something.

But there are a lot more times where I wish I just kept my large mouth shut :[

Guest coco_cho

Eh...

I used to be that girl who never let her feelings show, but it's worth making it clear how you feel to avoid confusion. I'm pretty straightforward now, but a lot of people mistake that as me being a flirt. -___-

Guest theyoojin

i'm currently in this situation and i don't know if i should confess.

rejection is what i'm afraid of ... so i was planning on confessing at the end of school, LOL.

Guest Xyeun

Gahhh I have no idea if I should confess or not. The feeling is mutual. I keep saying I will confess, but I`m afraid to risk my friendship with him ) : I`ll wait it out some more.

Guest Rainie_Days

Nope, b/c it's not like it's ever rly serious for me and I'm not that interested in dating in general. My friends who are in relationships make it seems so burdening and not fun at all. o_O

Absolutely. My friends always seem to have ridiculous bickers with their boyfriends...like over the smallest things -_- so I don't think it's bad to be single.

I've personally never confessed before and at one point, I did regret not confessing to this one person. But now, I'm glad I didn't because somehow I knew it wouldn't have worked anyway. I don't know how to explain it, but it's good to trust your instincts right?

Guest LastRain

umm, I guess don't be so absolute about it. If they ask you whether if you like them or not, and you can tell they're somewhat interested, then just go for it. Cuz they won't ask unless they're interested... right?

but actually taking initiative and confessing is something I wouldn't do... I'm terrified of rejection, and the humiliation that comes with it... I would regret my confession sooo~ much if that person were to reject me. And I can't live with that. :(

Guest Meilumi

Hmm, I guess I don't regret it. I'm the type of person who kinda has low self-confidence/esteem levels, and I'm not very attractive, so I'd be publicly humiliated if I did anyways. I'm not very outgoing either, so I wouldn't be able to find the courage to do so.

Point is...I've never confessed before, eheh. And...proud of it...? x.x

Guest lala-123

I think I've had 2~3 instances where I never confessed and I do regret them, mainly because they did have feelings for me at one point but I never confessed to mine.. -___- But whatever... they're mistakes I made in the past and I see it as something to learn from. I def need to be more straight-forward from now on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bagalagaa

too be honest for the most part, no i don't regret telling the person becuase half the time they were giant well i wont say it but yeah.

But right now there is one where I do regret not saying anything, i'm running out of time to say it..but I geuss the fact that he likes someone else is what's holding me back soo :(

Archived