Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

@everythingnothing, maybe i really don't like tragic endings :( Happy to see you back \:D/ Hope you would visit this thread more often. I wonder what JIS's project would be. seems like his acceptance speech in APAN is hinting that it would take a while for him to do another project :(

@everythingnothing, we miss you too. hey girl i feel you, you even changed your avatar :( but how will @moniw18 and i know more about JIS if you don't come around.

@timi163, my dear, you have also been MIA for while. Hoping for your full recovery. we miss you

@luluwannagohome, we really need your translations here, sorry to impose on you my dear.

@hclover96 if you are not busy with our goddess can you please also help in the translations.

this seems like a roll call :)

Guest luluwannagohome

He's too tall for all the mics. Lol.

Let me move my lazy body away from the bed first. I'll trans that after class.^^

@aismile1‌ Welcome to this thread, dear.

His Jung Jae Min role in What Happened in Bali is his breakout role even the acting was not so good at that time but is unique

What do you think about the ending?

Actually Lee Soo Jung (played by Ha Ji Won) really loves Jung Jae Min (played by Insung) but she didn't want to give her dignity which is her last pride to him.

Talking about It's OK, It's Love, Right? I feel you, the main lead's imaginary friend is one of the best thing of this drama.

@tim163 If he will have a reunion with Ha Ji Won, I think it should be a melodrama again

;)

Guest insungbaby

link full vid interview with Youku.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODQyMTE2MTA4.html

@luluwannagohome, please kindly help to do translation. Thank You!!!"

@blim0523!!!!!!!  I'm so happy to see you have returned! Woo Hoo!  You post the cutest comments and are a good sport :).
@everythingnothing - same for you!! Hug you!!  I am very curious about your new Avatar, what is it of?  BUT I am with @timi163 that I would prefer to see the pairing of Ha Ji Won and Insung in a different setting than a "melodrama" - I think the heartbreak in WHIB was enough for a lifetime and I would like to see them in something "light" or even in a historical piece - it doesn't have to be a comedy or romance etc.
@aismile1 - welcome here :).  When you said you skipped some parts in It's Ok That's Love - I am very curious which parts are you talking about? :)
@Meryxsi and @se17 - thank you for all your gorgeous pics :).  I haven't been here for few days so it was incredible to see all the new exciting stuff :).  Is it a new trend of having your hand in your pocket lol? (I'm thinking of JIS in his tuxedo at different events doing this ..... maybe it's his new trademark :)

everythingnothing said: @aismile1‌ Welcome to this thread, dear. His Jung Jae Min role in What Happened in Bali is his breakout role even the acting was not so good at that time but is unique What do you think about the ending? Actually Lee Soo Jung (played by Ha Ji Won) really loves Jung Jae Min (played by Insung) but she didn't want to give her dignity which is her last pride to him. Talking about It's OK, It's Love, Right? I feel you, the main lead's imaginary friend is one of the best thing of this drama. @tim163 If he will have a reunion with Ha Ji Won, I think it should be a melodrama again ;)

@moniw18 The still from The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, one of my favorite films.

I want to post news or translations about him and visit this thread as before but whenever I think about that feeling, I lost my passion to do it lol

Anyway, I respect your opinion, dear.

@aismile1 "Kissing scene and more haha" I see, dear and I think so too, I didn't ask you which scences you were talking about because I know what you mean..it seemed like they tried hard to put a lot of those scenes in the drama, I always heard some people talked like this and I was so worried about this point before the drama started aring, same goes for some dramas which I don't like.

Actually, I like most of Noh Hee Kyung dramas especially "More Beautiful Than a Flower" and "Lie" and I admit Noh Hee Kyung always created the center characters that heightened the acting skills of actors, this is the main reason why JIS got the Daesang. She made three people get Daesang...Go Doo Shim, Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung.

It will be good if his next drama is writer Kim Soo Hyun's project but OMO ;)  

For a female lead, I think Lee Da Hee (I Hear Your Voice) will suit him well.

Guest luluwannagohome

‘You can tell from his speech in Daejun and many other speeches before, that he’s always humble and having the thought of ‘I can receive this not because I did well but because of the help of others’. I believe he treated the team with this thought in mind.’

---edit---

Just to throw in a fan account of DO that night, it's unrelated, but I found it very cute, and a great little story for a laugh.

9d248a7fgw1emvh4rqj89j20dw0kk430.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest luluwannagohome

^^^It's my comeback news trans, so I wanted to make it fancy. Do you guys like it? I could try to do the same with future articles that come with lots of comments and likes. (which is the normal case when his article hits the main page of naver entertainment. he always has so many comments in his article.)

everythingnothing said: @aismile1 "Kissing scene and more haha" I see, dear and I think so too, I didn't ask you which scences you were talking about because I know what you mean..it seemed like they tried hard to put a lot of those scenes in the drama, I always heard some people talked like this and I was so worried about this point before the drama started aring, same goes for some dramas which I don't like.

Haha yes...

Actually, I like most of Noh Hee Kyung dramas especially "More Beautiful Than a Flower" and "Lie" and I admit Noh Hee Kyung always created the center characters that heightened the acting skills of actors, this is the main reason why JIS got the Daesang. She made three people get Daesang...Go Doo Shim, Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung.

Ah sorry i haven't watched that drama yet, i just heard now :);)

It will be good if his next drama is writer Kim Soo Hyun's project but OMO ;)  

And it'll be good too if In Sung and Kim Soo Hyun work together :), isn't that great? :)

For an actress, I think Lee Da Hee (I Hear Your Voice) will suit him well.

YenP
Sorry for intervening your discussion, but after watching the end of WHIB, all my wish was to take the gun and shoot the writer :)) so confused about the way he/she ended the story

@luluwannagohome Thank you so much, dear *hug*

I had an idea that I would translate the Knetz comments of the news I posted above because the comments were interesting.

@aismile1 I recommend More beautiful than a flower especially Go Doo Shim's performance.

You and I were talking about the same Kim Soo Hyun, right?

I was talking about writer Kim Soo Hyun who wrote many scripts for dramas such as My husband's woman...she always created characters that heightened the acting skills as well, some actors got Daesang for starring in her dramas including Kim Hee Ae.

Anyway, Actor Kim Soo Hyun is cute ^^

You know the writer of What happened in Bali is a man, right?