[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest juma48

Nope this drama was in 2000 not in 1999. I remember reading it somewhere they did this drama for about 3 months in sep, oct and nov.

And yes i do agree with all of u, this drama still stood the test of time. Everytime u watch it u will feel like crying especially with a beautiful soundtrack along to go with the drama it totally touch your heart whenever u see it, and oc-ca nice review u gave. Totally agree with u.

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

not sure if i've replied in this thread before but this was the FIRST ever korean drama i watched and i LOVED it! haha (: yea i agree,you can nvr get sick of this show.so touching. i think it's my fav of all time!haha xD

no offense to all Autumn Tale lovers....but i really loved the show/drama, but the ending dissapointed me. It made me feel that spending hours watching it was a total waste of time :( I still dont get it. Song Hye Kyo died, but why the heck does Song Sung Hun have to die, too?

Guest sweet_treats1812

no offense to all Autumn Tale lovers....but i really loved the show/drama, but the ending dissapointed me. It made me feel that spending hours watching it was a total waste of time :( I still dont get it. Song Hye Kyo died, but why the heck does Song Sung Hun have to die, too?

i guess coz he loved her too much that he couldnt really imagine living the rest of his life without her...they've always been so close right? even back to the time when they were kids and thought that they were siblings~ so yeah...maybe that's y u cud hear shk's voice in the background toward the end saying that his sins will be forgiven..for me, it sorta implies that she understands what he did and why he did it..and that hopefully the others will too~

i guess coz he loved her too much that he couldnt really imagine living the rest of his life without her...they've always been so close right? even back to the time when they were kids and thought that they were siblings~ so yeah...maybe that's y u cud hear shk's voice in the background toward the end saying that his sins will be forgiven..for me, it sorta implies that she understands what he did and why he did it..and that hopefully the others will too~

i understand that part...but he promised to live, even after shg dies :( it ended...just like that! the truck coming where shg first had the accident, and what caused them to be apart for a long time...isnt that betrayal though....?

Guest sweet_treats1812

i understand that part...but he promised to live, even after shg dies :( it ended...just like that! the truck coming where shg first had the accident, and what caused them to be apart for a long time...isnt that betrayal though....?

true true~ so i guess that's why she said that line about his sins being forgiven...hmmm...it can be tricky to interpret the ending..i for one was shocked to realize that he died..i knew for sure that she would die, but never him!

i guess when u look at it that way, it's a betrayal to the promise that he gave her..but then (if uve seen im sorry i love you) think of it that way too~ didnt the girl promise that after a month of the guy's death, she was gonna live on and forget him? but then she too committed suicide a year after his death..so yeah...that's how i see it with regards to this drama... :sweatingbullets: maybe at that time the promise seemed like the best thing to do...but later on as the person was gone, it became harder and harder to keep...

:wacko: I hate this series the most!!!!!!

It makes me know that I'm also some kind of holigan, because everytime I see something about this dramas, I always feel angry... hehe

Sorry for coming here just to say this :ph34r:

Anyway, I like the quote about "... I wish that I could be a tree"... beautiful and touching.

Guest rhaps0dize.

I freaking love this drama.

Yeah, some of the situations are over-the-top exaggerated.

But that's the whole reason a drama is made. D:

Guest joyeux

Also, aren't these seasonal dramas coined as the 'Eternal Love' series? Maybe SSH wanted to die so he could be with SHG in Heaven forever? ahaha, that was my interpretation of why he died ^^;;

Guest pandazombie

oh oh oh I remember I cried SOOO much watching this FSJDAKLFJ

omg this is one drama that started all u____u

Guest mmmlove
Guest jhing

Wow! so they're showing this again in the Phils? Kewl! I have both the Korean and Tagalog versions of this awesome drama. Love both versions. With the Tagalog version at least I don't have to read the subs. With the Korean version/english subs at least I can listen to my Binnie's sexy voice. :lol:

Guest sweeti

omgaaaahhh thank yuuu soooo much for the mega uploadd!! i loveee you sooo muchh hahahahahaha

i wanted to dl it in megaupload so badllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Guest mmmlove

Your welcome!

I have enjoy this drama so much. I can watch this show ten years from now, and I would still cry. I don't know how many pails of tears I've shed watching this drama. I have to say that Autumn&Spring is one of the bestttttttttt ones out of the Endless Love..