[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest sang_woo_always

This was my first drama that I ever saw and cried in... I hated it for a while because she didn't end up with Won bin... because I liked him more than SSH.. But now that I'm starting to like SSH, SSH and SHG make a cute couple although It would've been nice to see SHG and WB toghether in a drama!!!! :)

Guest CrazyBoyz

this was my 1st korean drama....after this I started to become k-drama maniac

SHG is really great and really beautiful

A very sad ending but a good story line....a worth watching drama

i love everything about this drama. i was expecting it to have a tragic ending but still i like the story overall. although it brought me to tears from the first episode up to the last, im still loving this drama. it has full of emotions and the cast are great. from the young casts to the adult casts. superb acting for everyone.

the best scene for me was hospital scene where joosuh found out eunsooh has leukemia.. he wanted to go to eunsoo but he blocked by taesuk to get in the room. joosuh was crying and shouted "eunsooyah"... oh man... i broke down to tears along with joosuh...hu hu hu

Guest juma48

^Yeah i seriously hoping for these two no infact these three cast(ssh, shg & won bin) acted together again in a drama. But this time, shg get won bin hmm.....wonder how the story will goes hehe......

Guest niceguy

This most be the best kdrama ever(sad). The drama and the cast was great.

This is a most watch drama for every kdrama lovers!!!

^Yeah i seriously hoping for these two no infact these three cast(ssh, shg & won bin) acted together again in a drama. But this time, shg get won bin hmm.....wonder how the story will goes hehe......

yeahh I agree with you 100% hahaha

i didnt like the series as much as stairway to heaven...mostly because there was too much betrayal...and the ending was bad :(

Guest ginachan

This was my first drama that I ever saw and cried in... I hated it for a while because she didn't end up with Won bin... because I liked him more than SSH.. But now that I'm starting to like SSH, SSH and SHG make a cute couple although It would've been nice to see SHG and WB toghether in a drama!!!! :)

I felt the same way too...I HATED SSH after watching this drama..but I have to admit...they were both hotties but I just fell for WONBIN ...but SSH is still one of my favorite actor :D newayz this drama is a classic...and this drama got me into the whole k-drama & k-pop :)

hey i din realise that this drama was so many other's first korean drama. Mine too!

yea! you're right...this drama STARTED EVERYTHING....it's what made KOREAN DRAMAS SOOO POPULAR ALL OVER ASIA :)

This most be the best kdrama ever(sad). The drama and the cast was great.

This is a most watch drama for every kdrama lovers!!!

CAN'T AGREE WID U MORE :)...WONBIN & HYE GYO SHOULD'VE ENDED UP TOGETHER

Guest jhing

glad to see that a lot of people are still watching and loving this drama eventhough it's been 6 years since it first aired. :D just goes to show how beautifully this drama was done.

Guest BhUterFly05

I felt the same way too...I HATED SSH after watching this drama..but I have to admit...they were both hotties but I just fell for WONBIN ...but SSH is still one of my favorite actor :D newayz this drama is a classic...and this drama got me into the whole k-drama & k-pop :)

yea! you're right...this drama STARTED EVERYTHING....it's what made KOREAN DRAMAS SOOO POPULAR ALL OVER ASIA :)

CAN'T AGREE WID U MORE :)...WONBIN & HYE GYO SHOULD'VE ENDED UP TOGETHER

I agree too..i really thought that Won Bin and SHK ended up together...bcuz...he was there for her at all times and i felt really sorry for him that he always gets hurt by SHK since she liked SSH more...SSH had another woman, and he couldn't really let go of her....SHK and Won bin made a better couple i admit.

I just wished that they had more of lovey dovey scenes...

Guest litoxshortaii

ugh i HATEE yumi! she's so pathetic, selfish and desperate and needs to get over herself :angry: too bad her suicide didnt succeed.

Guest juma48

Yeah me too hate yumi on that show. She really annoying, even my cousin hate her too and call her frog face haha.....

Edit:Wow, again i own this page!