[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

There were 2 persons I hated in the drama : JS's sister and ES's brother, these two made her life miserable..during her younger days and when she was grown up. The scenes when ES fell really sick and no one was at home to take care of her made me cry.

Normally I disliked tragic endings but I wasn't sad when JS joined her in death, he would be suffering if he had lived. The poor guy left suffering was Taesuk, lost his best friend and the girl he loved.

What a classic drama. :):sweatingbullets:

Guest ;jenna

does anyone know where to find this drama in 350 MB files on clubbox? i watched it so long ago, i'm thinking of rewatching it again XD

Guest esprit

gitakawaii thx so much 4 posting that high quality pic of the four main charas, i was desperately looking for this everywhere, but only found small pics ~ thx again *hugs* ^^

Won Bin and Song Seung Hoon are looking absolutely sexy on this picture, and as so often mentioned, SSH rocks with that short hair :D

Guest sojungiee~~**

can't remember if i commented on this thread....but

this drama was wonderful!!! definitly a tear jerker...and won bin was so hottt!!!

cried through most of the drama and the music was great!!

the first of 윤석호 pd's series!!! and what a success it was!! yeah...

i though the ending wasn't as strong...but its still a classic~~**

Won Bin and Song Seung Hoon are looking absolutely sexy on this picture, and as so often mentioned, SSH rocks with that short hair :D

I compare SSH's image in Summer Scent to this and I was grinning..so different yet the same gentle smile ! :D He acted an artist in this one and an interior arts designer in Summer Scent, kinda similar work. :)

Guest esprit

I compare SSH's image in Summer Scent to this and I was grinning..so different yet the same gentle smile ! :D He acted an artist in this one and an interior arts designer in Summer Scent, kinda similar work. :)

hahaha yeah u are soo right! :D and although i only did watch one episode of Summer Scent i have to say that he looked much better in AIMT, that curly long-hairversion doesn't suit him that well..he really should stick to the AT one...i wonder how he will look like when i comes back from military dueties...but i agree on the smile, soooo cute

welcome sojungiee hope to see u posting here more often ^^ i sooo agree on won bin's hottness

Guest thea_

i love this drama 1st korean show i've seen..this is the one that made me into so much korean stuff ^^ lol and also the younger version of the brother (forgot his name) looks like a guy in my class.

Guest juma48

Ohh....u mean the younger ssh. Woah then can i know ur friends. hehe.....

And oh btw welcome thea to this thread. Hope u will share ur thoughts with us here more.

hmm not sure if i posted here. i think i did though.....

lol but

DAMN BEST DRAMA EVERRRR

this was my first ^^

which got me even having ANY interest at all in koreans =D

i rememrhe after watchin this, i wus alwys ilke 'koreans are so beautiful' referring to shk, ssh, and wonbin!!

hehahas. yeah.

hmm i wnanna go d/l this drama. any1 know where i can d/l it?

Guest solitude

I like Won bin in this drama..He's sooooo devoted..and he's always by eun suh's side~~ A pity she doesn't feel for him :(

The scene i liked most was when won bin fetched SSH and SHG after they eloped. WB asked SHG to seat in front (of the car) and when she did, SSH pulled her and made her seat at the back....man!!! SSH was so sweet and manly, made me want to collapse!

It hurt me to watch Junsuh in a state of self-denial after he found out that Eunsuh could die from her illness. He stayed away from the hospital, telling Taesuk that if he goes and see her, she would breathe her last, meaning he felt that she was holding on to see him for the last time. I cried along with JS.

Guest jv_24

im desperate to watch this drama.......can some tell me where you dowload it with english subs.....n not torrent files<----bad experience with them.........thnx so much........i MUST watch this........all my friends said it is good........read the summary.....

Guest jv_24

yea....im trying there....but i think they dont have it with eng subs........ :( .........n i dont know how to put it all with the subs i download ........so i rather download it with eng subs.

Guest Chibi-Totoro

----------

QUOTE(jhing @ Feb 10 2006, 08:03 AM) *

(IMG:http://photos.imageevent.com/wonderland1/drama/autumn/autumn1/14-86.jpg)

- how about this one?

Tae-suk: I will give you 5 reasons why you should fight and live.

Tae-suk gave her the 5 reasons and then Eun-suh said to him “you forgot one more, You.”

Then Tae-suk hugged her tightly and wept.

----------

i watch this drama like years already... and my brain already dying...hhihihii~ cant remember which episode this is from... can anybody tell me? thanx...:wub:

but still remember i wept too...uhuh~ :tears:

I think its episode 14 of the Yesasia version.

It's the scene where her parents are coming to visit her in the hospital and Kang-Hee (her friend) is putting makeup on her. She goes to the bathroom and two women come in, one is crying over a failed surgery which resulted in death. Eun-suh panics over her own upcoming surgery and runs out.

After a while Tae-suk and Kang-Hee realise that something is wrong and starts searching for her. He finds her outside really scared and not wanting to go through with the surgery. He tries to reassure her and asks her if he should get Yoon-suh for her... :tears: