Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

In HQ: 

This is giving me 1950s/60s American housewife vibes lol If it were anyone else, I would've hated the hairstyle here but her cuteness somehow makes it work :wub:

I love the colors... Can't wait to see more.

• Like 9

Yay for more CFs... They'll keep us "fed" until her next project :tongue:

Apparently she has signed up for around 10 NEW advertisements (src: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002659690) I wonder for what products/companies...So far we've only really seen CFs for companies that's she's been with for a while, like ThinkNature, HiMart and soon LG. I hope there's a new big partnership in there somewhere. :wink:

• Like 5

10 Korean Actors/Actresses With The Cutest Smiles That Will Brighten Your Day

arianakwelsh June 17, 2017
Park-Bo-Gum-Park-Bo-Young-Gong-Yoo.jpg
Let’s face it: the Korean drama industry is full of actors who are as good-looking as they are talented; there’s never a shortage of gorgeous faces when you’re watching a K-drama. Sometimes though, you see an actor that has not only the looks and the talent, but a stunning smile to boot – the infectious type that’s impossible not to swoon over. In no particular order, here are 10 K-drama actors and actresses with the cutest smiles to brighten up your day!

7-8. Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young

Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young have gained immense popularity for their cute roles in “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.” While their wonderful acting and chemistry are just two of the many things that made “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” great, you have to admit that their sunny smiles added an extra layer of cuteness. Both Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik have been in several other popular K-dramas, and hopefully we’ll get to see the two stars reunite in future shows.

Source: Soompi

aww yes, definitely yes! Really love her smile especially her smiling half moon eyes <3

tumblr_onefat7B5o1v8t0bjo2_540.gif

18ff5c91b6d6d852be07543d5580f0c1.gif

Like a blooming flower ^^

credit: watermark

Park-Bo-Young-Ceci-Magazine-October-Issue-2015.jpg

Good Morning :) She can wear her hair long or short well. She is simply beautiful .. Really wish to see her in new dramas soonest other than just CFs. I am hoping to see in with the following actors in different aspect of drama if possible:

1. Im Siwan and Kang Ha Nuel for melodrama

2. Park Seo Joon and Park Bo Gum in comical melo drama

3. Jo Jong Suk and Ji Chang Wook in a maturity drama...

and of course, PHS in any of the above :)

I believe she can easily slip into these roles if she is cast in :tongue:  Have confidence in her to bring up such dramas beautifully. My... am I craving and hunger for her new dramas...please...help :glasses:

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, mei1209 said:

Park-Bo-Young-Ceci-Magazine-October-Issue-2015.jpg

Good Morning :) She can wear her hair long or short well. She is simply beautiful .. Really wish to see her in new dramas soonest other than just CFs. I am hoping to see in with the following actors in different aspect of drama if possible:

1. Im Siwan and Kang Ha Nuel for melodrama

2. Park Seo Joon and Park Bo Gum in comical melo drama

3. Jo Jong Suk and Ji Chang Wook in a maturity drama...

and of course, PHS in any of the above :)

I believe she can easily slip into these roles if she is cast in :tongue:  Have confidence in her to bring up such dramas beautifully. My... am I craving and hunger for her new dramas...please...help :glasses:

I like her to pair with Jo In Sung or Won Bin, Choi Si Won or Taecyeon, Kim So Hyun, Yo Ah IN or Ji So in a drama..probably a war film.I like her to pair up again with SJK..but all time favourite pair PHS. 

• Like 5

Good Morning ,  Happy Wednesday friends:blush:. PBY drought :( . Just wanna share that I think LKS has always like PBY. He takes good care of her. I can feel it in her appearances in the Running Man shows. ..

'Lee Kwang Soo transforms into a complete fanboy as he shares a capture of Park Bo Youngon his own phone. In one photo, however, the actor was seen showing a capture of his phone with a tender smile as he revealed that he was tuning in to Park Bo Young’s V app broadcast.

Image: Dispatch

Maybe it's her petite frame, cuteness or simply sweet of her hat most actors will seem to fall for her even in their first meeting.

My love for her is increasing every day:heart:. Can't wait t see her in new dramas or variety shows..:love:

• Like 6

It is really great to hear news like these.her circle of friends are seniors LkS and JIS so she is well taken care of knowing JIS has cute eyes as well. And not only us fans enjoys her v live but also her circle of friends in her profession.she is well trained to have aegyo that comes out naturally by her hyung  LkS in running man. I wish i can see pby,LKS and JIS next time in the pictures. Hopefully JIS and PBY will have a drama.he is good and awarded also in its okay thats love. But if she will have another drama with PHS i prefer her to be with PHS:)

• Like 3

On 6/20/2017 at 11:35 PM, mei1209 said:

Good Morning ,  Happy Wednesday friends:blush:. PBY drought :( . Just wanna share that I think LKS has always like PBY. He takes good care of her. I can feel it in her appearances in the Running Man shows. ..

'Lee Kwang Soo transforms into a complete fanboy as he shares a capture of Park Bo Youngon his own phone. In one photo, however, the actor was seen showing a capture of his phone with a tender smile as he revealed that he was tuning in to Park Bo Young’s V app broadcast.

Image: Dispatch

Maybe it's her petite frame, cuteness or simply sweet of her hat most actors will seem to fall for her even in their first meeting.

My love for her is increasing every day:heart:. Can't wait t see her in new dramas or variety shows..:love:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AoiHaru25 said:

Although she always says that she doesn't have aegyo, but we all know that she have aegyo naturally.. Always cute and lovely no matter what she does.. :wub:

as Jo Jung Suk said before, PBY has natural aegyo. stumbled on her old cf's and its too cute not to share. lol. Its like PBY hit puberty and decided not to grow old. She is one of the actresses that has access to the fountain of youth. :)

ctto

ctto

ctto

she is absolutely gorgeous. :wub:

• Like 5