Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Can't wait for her promised V Live tomorrow! It's ok if she can't make it but I would be very happy if she does V Live tomorrow. Anybody know how to speak Korean or know someone who can translate English to Hangul? Hahaha I am happy to pay. Just want to try to chat her in Korean hahahaha

• Like 6

YES,,!! .:love: Her cuteness is never tiring to watch. She makes my day just watching her over and over again. How can one reject her if offered to be in the same show or to act with her?? I am just too happy to see the hosts were happy to have her in their show. She has been so lovable and still so, even more...since her appearance on TV. I am desperately waiting for news of new projects for my lovely PBY:heart::heart:... Good morning friends in this thread of PBY:blush:..LET'S KEEP OUR FAITH AND SUPPORT OF HER:love:..THANK YOU:blush:

• Like 5

Disadvantages of being an international fan --I'm always late on updates because of timezones. :wacko: I rely on IG and your posts here for current contents. I do hope she goes thru with her vlive and i can't wait to see it posted!

ctoo

Edited by willowmyst
grammar correction
  • Like 5

41 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Really?? Omo, saw this and didnt realize it was new.

Yayy, PBY!!! :heart:

Thank you @mirella for the upload of PBY new CF of bell peppers:thumbsup:. How can one be so cute after so many years on screen and still so... if not, even cuter as years pass by. She is a beautiful angel of our modern world..always bring joy and smiles to all who sees her.:love:. She makes bell peppers so delicious now..crunch....crunch...:blush:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Mings30 said:

5 Actors who are experts at crying scenes

Park Bo Young

Screen+Shot+2017-05-31+at+9.50.07+PM.png

Osen via Naver: Cried with them... 5 Actors who are experts at crying scenes 

[+945, -63] Can't really say who's better than who, each actor on the list has their own way of acting out crying scenes depending upon the situation of the scene

[+79, -13] I agree~ Journalist picked 5 real crying experts

Source: Kkul-jaem

Among the list are Kim soo hyun, park bo young, seo hyun Jin, yoo seung ho and ji sung. Whenever pby cries, I find that my heart aches and I cry together with her TT 

I agree! She does the crying really well; not gonna name names of others who cry "huh-huh-huh" so blatantly and badly, PBY pulls at your heartstrings whenever she does her crying scenes. I don't know but others come across sounding whiny when they cry. Maybe I'm just bias. Lol.

Perfect example is this clip in IU's MV "Only I Didn't Know"

Just with the tears slowly falling from her eyes, makes you feel like your heart's breaking too. :bawling:

And the ending scene of this MV is just heart-wrenching! See she's such  great actress really. I know she said she can't do melodrama because she hasn't experienced deep love in her heart and all the associated emotions like heartache, I guess, but, she did just fine right here! I think she needs to give herself more credit! :heart:

cr to original owners

• Like 4

Good Morning friends in PBY threads:blush: Please do watch PBY first running man ep 25. Her first appearance on the show and see how she was very much loved:heart:. She was so cute...still the same now. This episode saw the innocence and pureness inn her that sent loves to all on the set. She was praised to be beautiful naturally by the host Yoo Jae Suk and also the love from Ha Ha and Ji Suk Jin. This episode makes me realised more the purity of PBY. 

Please give her more loves and supports she truly deserved. I am desperately looking forward of her being offered more dramas, films and projects that will sky rocket her popularity even more:love:. Please...do see the potential in PBY. She will definitely have an increase in her supporters. Am I right to assume so?:blush:

Have a great weekend, friends and supporters of PBY. Blessed TGIF :heart:

• Like 7

I am so happy that more of her CF out! She is just so effortlessly cute! I just want to give her a big hug! I don't know if anybody can resist her charm, but if somebody does, they must be half made of rock. This explain why all male leads that ever do project with her always end up being soo affectionate to her. A very lovely person indeed! 

I wonder what kind of role does she want to play next. 

I read somewhere that Yeon Jin Goo is being offered a role in a drama with Lee Yeon Hee. I wonder how will PBY feels about this. But reading the drama plot further, I dont think the heroine role is suitable for her, unless if they are going to modify the role's age into something younger than 31. 

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, karikarin said:

I am so happy that more of her CF out! She is just so effortlessly cute! I just want to give her a big hug! I don't know if anybody can resist her charm, but if somebody does, they must be half made of rock. This explain why all male leads that ever do project with her always end up being soo affectionate to her. A very lovely person indeed! 

I wonder what kind of role does she want to play next. 

I read somewhere that Yeon Jin Goo is being offered a role in a drama with Lee Yeon Hee. I wonder how will PBY feels about this. But reading the drama plot further, I dont think the heroine role is suitable for her, unless if they are going to modify the role's age into something younger than 31. 

I am curious too what dramas she's interested to do next. And i also know she wanted to act with YJG. No doubt he's a good actor and seems to have alot of dramas under his belt already as young as he is. Dont know much about him, so i am curious why PBY picked him? She must have watch him in his dramas. Is he very popular? I mean a sure draw in terms of viewers etc? If thats the case, I think thats great if they do get to do a film together. PBY wont have to shoulder the lot of stress carrying the film alone, as capable as she is to handle all that. Caught a bit of his new drama, and i can see he can act, so it will be a good drama for sure if both get to do a project.  What do you all think??

• Like 3

Hi Friends, will PHS sing this to our lovely PBY? Guess he should. He could sing it so well and the feeling is there:heart:. Really hope to see our puppy couple sing a duet if there is a chance...since both are musically talented:thumbsup:

All the best to.our 2 Park puppies:blush:

• Like 5

พัคโบยอง (Park Bo Young) เผยเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการออกเดท | korea ...

Good Morning friends:blush:. Great week ahead.. :) 

Have you watched 'True Man Show" with Park Bo Young? I didn't really understand much but have found the episode to be very interesting when the men present were all so excited having her on the show. And this is one of the conversation in the show when the big guy, Defconn expressed that he would actually wanted to do 'We Got Married" with our lovely PBY:grin:.. Can we imagine that??!!

To think she was only 23 years old then..:grin:. Her attractions....undeniable..!!

Yoo Jae Suk promises to watch ‘We Got Married’ if Defconn and Park Bo Young star together

Defconn revealed that he would like to shoot 'We Got Married' with Park Bo Youngas his partner.

On the December 17th episode of 'Come to Play', Park Bo Young asked, "Why do men like young women?" Defconn answered, "Bo Young has to meet older men. You're very innocent, so if you date people your age, you'll get used. Date people who have experience. I'm not saying you should date me though."

His last line caused MC Kim Won Hee to comment, "Dangerous words." However, Defconn responded, "Why? There's a possibility we can film 'We Got Married'." When everyone expressed their shock at his statement, he said, "No, I'm just saying it might happen. You never know what will happen. We can go wearing masks in Myungdong and eat hot dogs together."

Yoo Jae Suk answered, "If Defconn and Park Bo Young film 'We Got Married' together, I'll watch every episode without missing an episode. What I want is to see Park Bo Young cry her eyes out because of Defconn," causing everyone to laugh at...

Hahaaaa...wouldnt it be hilarious if they are really casted together??. I think the other male on the show would love to be in that show too, if there is a chance..!! Who can reject such lovey and pretty young lady whose cuteness and natural aegyo is no one can reject and ignore.. I think..:grin: PBY is really well loved by hosts and MCs in the Korean TV shows. She is really innocent and releases her cuteness naturally..She is a beauty and getting much prettier as years goes by :) No pretence as I could see. I'm really obsessed with her now..:love:. I can't wait for new updates of love PBY:blush:....LOVE:heart: to PBY!!!

• Like 5

@mei1209Thank you for sharing this! She is really a favorite by hosts. I didnt realize she's met defconn before nor that he picked her as a partner. (when she guested in 2D1N, where defconn is a member, when she showed up, the men were so funny jumping around excitedly. They were fan-boying, if such a term exists :D). Anyway, i cant imagine defconn and BY; they just dont match imo. I've been trying to catch her eps in varieties but its difficult coz some aren't subbed. I'm very happy you shared this :)

Kamsamida!

• Like 5