• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tiger Dragon

Here is my twitter for ShinSeKyungTV: https://twitter.com/shinsekyungtv

It's sort of an all-in-one feed for Sekyung that I've been managing for almost half a year now. The disparity between the number of YouTube channel subscribers, Tumblr, Twitter, and Minus followers is kind of startling to me as the Twitter account kind of ties all of them together yet it has a paltry number of followers. As Sekyung is on hiatus right now and probably will be until next spring at the earliest, I've been doing a "Picture of the Day" post everyday at the very least. As most of my followers right now are Korean (including Sekyung's manager XD) and my Korean is still beginner level, I feel I can only communicate with them so much, so it would be nice to have more fluent English speaking followers. Thanks and if you have time check out the Soompi thread for Sekyung as there are only a few of us active in there right now (mostly just me though).

• 1 month later...
Guest raj3157

Do you want to increase your twitter followers. It is very by Fans blaster. You can gain huge twitter followers and facebook likes by Fans blaster. It helps new and established businesses to increase their captive audience. 

• 2 weeks later...