* DESTINATION *

Guest Sou

d-loop; popstyle; not so weird, i guess? :D;;
okay, so the newest thing I recorded is really really poppy. :D It was a request for a friend, either way. More upbeat than normal i suppose. It was a hell to record, though. >>;;; I hope you enjoy, ne~ First on the soundclick!! sound.Click!! Comments appreciated and such~!! Enjoy~! ^o^

Guest fantasiimaker

A poppy song! =O XDD

(btw, I read the comment on your page regarding dialect...do you speak Japanese, then? XD)

You sound so good at those high notes =) Great job (as always yo~) you DO sound slightly less Shiina-ish here XD

this STILL isn't mainstream pop though XD or maybe you tend to make anything you sing sound more interesting/different ^^ *good thing*

Guest Mnemosyne

haha, it's nice! you sound very excited. i don't know why, it's a very whoo hoo! kind of song to me. i think you did a very nice job on it. [=

<3

Guest babiixru

i like the song o_o it makes it seem like an action flick song WHOA i want this song nowww haha. your voice fits very nicely with this song. the mixing is really great as well. i don't hear any mistakes or negative aspects -___-. maybe lowered your voice a bit when the bg vocals appear before the chorus. and during the chorus too just a tad =) but other thann WONDERFUL JOB AS ALWAYS <3

Guest conversebunny

waiii you sound amazing, as usual! you sound very bright and clear, which is a good tone to use for a poppy song like this one. I'd also be interested to hear you sing a mainstream pop song...but perhaps it's just your style to sing songs that are more different (and cool! you've introduced to me so many awesome songs I've never heard before). ^^

You rock Sou! If you ever release a CD, which I'm sure you will, I'm buying them! I have nothing to comment on, everythnig sounds great.

The music is soo cool. It seems so fast x_x I wish I still had all my software for DVD ripping and stuff, this song is perfect for an AMV XD

I love the chorus, and the mixing is great! Sounds so professional.

I wouldn't exactly call this pop. I dunno what to call it. Either way, you sound so awesome.

Rai :: Oh, believe me, it's pretty fast. *laughs* And the words are soooo slurred because the composer/lyricist is from Hyougo. >_@

converse :: I might have one, eventually. David's making me do Loop in my Heart. 8D;;;

babiixru :: D-Loop is pretty good~ I'm sure you'd be able to find their album if you tried. xDD

Lisa :: I do speak Japanese. :D <3

Thanks for the comments, everyone~~!! <3<3<3

Guest hmaster

i wish i had my USB cable with my mp3 right now. are you modelling your behringer? sounds great either way.

I'd comment but I'm supposed to be studying right now. so later. ^^

Guest shinhyun

OMG. all i can say is that i love ur voice.

the music and everything on that song "destination"

is wonderful and really powerful. i love it. awesome job.

Archived