Kang In Is Getting Married

Guest jAe_eMeE

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's final. And I'm just gonna support this. It's Suju related anyways. And on the brigther side, I can get to watch this show now. And this will give me more chance to see Suju members before their comeback. I don't really know the girl but I've seen some of her works. She's nuna, right?

i wonder how die-hard fans would react to this. heh. anyways, hj and hwangbo leaving. )):

ohwell, we'll just see how this new couple would be like on the show. i hope kangin doesnt get too stressed out, what with sj activities and all.

kangins a great guy for this show i think

evn though i dont watch this show

his personality is all over the place and masculine and a bit whiny and just plainly human

wonderful to watch

Guest carribeane

thanks jAe_eMeE for starting this thread! wow how did you get so many Lee Yoon Ji pics? they are kinda hard to find. anyws, i assume this thread will be the "official" Soompi couple thread for them?

I'm so excited by this new couple! Loved Lee Yoon Ji since Goong, she's a really great actress and very versatile, but hasn't been as well-recognised as some other of her contemporaries. Was amazed to see her flow effortlessly from the responsible, smart and eclectic yet elegant older sis in Goong, to the irresponsible, bratty, airhead yet still irresistably cute youngest sis in Pure 19! Good to know that she'll be on WGM as well as the host of that enterntainment show. Her popularity shd be rising hopefully =) glad that the SJ fans are willing to give her a go, but hopefully it'll last and she will be well-loved and accpetable like Hwangbo finally did. She's a nice girl =)

For those who don't really know who Lee Yoon Ji is, here's some info.

Dramas: Rainbow Romance/Nonstop 3

Han River Balland

Hello, My Teacher (She was Gong Hyo Jin's younger doctor sis)

Sisters of the Sea

Goong (She was Joo Ji Hoon's older sis as Princess Hye Myeong)

Pure 19 (She was Seo Ji Sook's youngest sis as Park Yoon Jeong. interestingly, the Queen in Goong acts

here as her oldest sis, as Park Yoon Ji. She also won a KBS Best New Actress award for this role)

By My Side

Dae Wang Sejong (her latest drama which recently concluded, where she acts as the Queen)

Will post pics of her in these dramas when I find them =) hmm it'll be an interesting match! I wonder how the college kids tag will pan out since 84ers and 85ers are not exactly college age, but rather finishing college and starting to work. I know cos I'm their age too. but same challenges I guess, it's like they gotta be thrifty college pple since money is an issue for most ard that stage of life.

Guest ChunnieBunnieLover

I'll definetly go crazy if it was Micky..

I think it will be a funny show if it is Kangin!

looking forward to watch this!

QUOTE (kynt&Vyxin @ Dec 17 2008, 02:53 AM) Hyunjoong is not THAT popular and he doesn't have ELF as his fans... nuff said.

Hyun-joong is popular but a lot of his fans turned into supporters of the couple.

Lee Yoon Ji is from Nonstop 4. she had romantic entanglements with Jang Geun Suk on the show. She was also in Goong as Shin's older sister. She was in some other ones too, but those are the ones i remember haha.

Kangin will probably be mad cutee. haha.

ALSO in other news, Junjin's gonna be on the show, no confirmed wife yet.

Actually, Lee Yoonji said that Kangin's fans have left supportive messages on her cyworld, like "Take good care of him." and "Nuna, you will look good with him."

I think i read that on allkpop? but i know they are unreliable sometimes.

Kangin should be funny.

i hope that we got married gets better ratings and doesn't have to be canceled.

33333hearts.gif one,

SUGEE.

Guest sweetea

Wow, Lee Yoonji? I haven't seen her since she was Shin's sister in Goong.

I actually like her so I will look forward to it. Hope she doesn't get bashed on though :<

OMG...MY KANGIN IS GETTIN MARRIED..FIRST HWANHEE AND NOW KANGIN!!! I HOPE SOMEONE WILL DO THE SUBBIN NOW..but the ant couple is leavin too??? omg..now i'm sad and happy...

Guest bystander

Kangin's fake wife is pretty hot.

Do they both really go to college or is that concept fake too? I didn't think it's necessary to call them "college" couple just because they're young.

Guest kimchi hana

So that's why Yoonji looked so familiar.

I remember her from Pure 19 with Goo Hye Sun.

Tehehehe, Kang In as a husband. It's gonna be cute.

It'll console the pain that all the others have given me.

Anbi, Alshin, Lettuce, and AntxWitch. T______T

Archived