Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest I AM ON AWAY

SOOO beautiful
Name: Eva Longoria

Date of Birth: March 15, 1975

Place of Birth: Corpus Christi, Texas

Height: 5' 3"

Ethnicity: Mexican-American

Spouse: Tyler Christopher (20 January 2002 - present) (filed for divorce)

Education: Attended Texas A&M, Kingsville where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology

Career Highlights: Miss Corpus Christi USA 1998, starring role as Isabella Brana in The Young and the Restless

Filmography: Carlita's Secret (2004) .... Carlita, "Desperate Housewives" (2004) TV Series .... Gabrielle Solis, "Dragnet" (2003) TV Series .... Det. Gloria Duran, "Talent Agency, The" (2003) TV Series .... Host, Snitch'd (2003) (V) .... Gabby, "Young and the Restless, The" (1973) TV Series .... Isabella Braña Williams (2001-2003)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THIS WAS THE COVER PIC

evaelleuk2018ki.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

evaelleuk2046jl.jpg

evaelleuk2053pl.jpg

evaelleuk2089xq.jpg

evaelleuk2095xb.jpg

evaelleuk20103zh.jpg

evaelleuk2020xo.jpg

evaelleuk2039sq.jpg

evaelleuk2067ou.jpg

evaelleuk2075nh.jpg

evaelleuk20116ki.jpg

A GINORMOUS SCAN FROM THE ELLE MAG

elleukjuly200500064dy.jpg

credits to: internet -__- i forgot where i got these

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cocobar

Whoo... I love desperate housewives. She's the sexiest and the best of all! I heard that she's playing a movie. I forgot what's it's called though.

Guest bubbles20

too much airbrushing.

and she's not that gorgeous.

so true

she once said its hard to be beautiful cause she didnt get a role due to her 'good looks' too :blink:

Guest getxinfatuated

She's getting kind of boring to me and i hate the tan in the first set. But still verry pretty :)

Guest suejinners

Her skin looks too dark.. in the first couple. but her teeth stand out more

shes beautiful

i lvoe her laugh. its so different and makes you want to laugh with her

Archived