2008 M B C Drama Awards

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Richard_62

well.....congrats to all the winners..... hopefully we will enjoy the results for KBS and SBS awards tomm night...Thanks for updating the thread for us....

Weird... a shared Daesang???? An award show where almost everybody wins....

hehehe..

yupz ..

i think its the way of television stations appreciate their stars..

they `re never able giving objective evaluation..

they want all of their stars win..hehe

i think the same will happen to KBS and SBS show tomorrow nite..

Guest Dorkiee

Congrats to all the winners tonight....

Even though it doesn't feel right for sharing a Daesang.

it just takes away the "it" factor for an award show.

I can't take MBC award show seriously or any for that fact with sharing awards.

*sigh*

Guest dreamy_starz

Hmm, although I'm still quite shocked that MBC actually shared the Daesang between KMM and SSH, but I guess everybody has worked hard enough to deserve what they get tonight. Congratulations to all the winners!! :lol:

Guest lucky_moon

congratulation SHH & KMM.. both of them worked really hard on their dramas & deserve the daesang ..

I have nothing against sharing the daesang cuz if it wasn't KMM it'll be for SHH no other than them deserve it more..

Edit: congratulation to BV & EOE Fans, they won most of the prizes in the award..

Guest winwetty

omo...are this really real...

even thou i like both of them and hoping either this two win the deasang...

but how can MBC let this happen..SHARING DEASANG....

Guest cutienisha_05_31

Hmm, although I'm still quite shocked that MBC actually shared the Daesang between KMM and SSH, but I guess everybody has worked hard enough to deserve what they get tonight. Congratulations to all the winners!! :lol:

Haha .. Does EVERY person really worked hard to deserve what they get tonight? I wonder .. :phew:

Guest ilovekangmae

Hmmm, this certainly leaves a bad taste in the mouth, so to speak.

They practically gave away all the awards in a manner which I cannot really fathom. Just like giving away souvenirs?

I'm happy that KMM won the Daesang.....

It is really funny that all the Top Male Excellence nominees goes home with an award.

Putting SSH in the same acting league as KMM, quite questionable?

At least MBC recognised KMM true acting.

Aww, about the Daesung, it was like a "let's-make-all-our-stars-happy" kinda thing. It was quite disappointing and pretty kiss-up, which makes people not take it seriously at all. :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, let's now look forward to the SBS & KBS Awards tomorrow. Thanks everyone for updating this thread, it really helps for people like me who has to live with buffers every 30 secs or at an important part (i.e announcing the winners T___T). Hope you guys would update tomorrow's award shows as well! :) Looking forward~! Much LOVE~~~ <333 :wub:

hahaha..... they shared all the main awards! even the daesang! @_@

well, at least all my idols got the awards.. CONGRATZ! :wub:

and CONGRATS FOR ALL THE WINNER..

I HOPE FOR NEXT YEAR MBC DRAMA AWARD will be different that this year....

Guest dreamy_starz

If the Daesang only goes to KMM, then those SSH fans will not be happy. If the Daesang only goes to SSH, likewise, KMM fans will not be happy. So how to satisfy both parties? Both making 2 of them share the Daesang... :unsure:

Archived