[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest TY_KSW

Incidentally , does anyone know where's the location of this place (Yoona's Shooting location / picture as posted by blu_smiley ) http://soshified.com/forums/uploads/123770..._761_116429.jpg

This must be Yoona's 2nd drama?

she not only perform.. she can act very well & loved her in YouAreMyDestiny.

The scene of the link you asked is in Dong Dae Mun market dear...

AIYOOO ~ MONA ! some of your caps 2-3 pgs back have disappeared !!

Oop, sorry, the bandwidth is exceed... i just reposted from another source..

i must re-upload.. Thank you for reminding, dear :rolleyes:

Today's news 권상우, '신데렐라맨'서 1인2역 연기도전 '현대판 거지와 왕자?'

credit caps & news via link :

i s plus

Thanks for the newest photos and the news link, Puppyiz .. :lol:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznlockheart

[25.03.09] Kwon Sangwoo, Yoona and Han Eunjung's unique drama personality and photos revealed

http://i44.tinypic.com/4kwdxk.jpg

In MBC's latest Wednesday-Thursday drama "Cinderella Man", photos taken of the three main leads Kwon Sangwoo, Yoona and Han Eunjung at the filming set had been revealed, drawing much attention from the masses.

"Cinderella Man", set to air on April 15th after "The Return of Ijimae", tells a story of Oh Daesun (acted by Kwon Sangwoo) who works part time in the Dongdaemun (East Gate) shopping area as a strikingly similar looking replacement for the heir of a famous fashion company Lee Junhee (acted by Sangwoo as well). The story had been branded as the modern version of "The Prince and the Pauper" due to the great disparity in wealth and status between the two characters portrayed by Sangwoo.

Yoona acted as Seo Yujin in the drama, a character who had to abandon her fashion designing studies overseas in Paris to attend to her father's funeral back in Korea. Seo Yujin worked temporarily in a fashion designing company in Dongdaemun after her return and one of her sunbaes in the company was model-cum-designer Jang Seeun, acted by Han Eunjung. After meeting each other, the three main leads became tangled in a complex and romantic love triangle.

The major changes to Yoona's and Eunjung's hairstyles, which was agreed to by the girls without any hesitation, had been the subject of much discussion amongst everyone. This time round, more pictures at the filming set had been released showing off yet another set of character images for the three main leads.

As the drama was set in the world of fashion designing, the three main leads carried out their filming with the mindset of "designing clothes that are both modern and trendy".

Meanwhile, Sangwoo is busy juggling both his filming of the movie "More than Blue" and the drama "Cinderella Man". Yoona is concentrating fully on the the filming of "Cinderella Man", and will not be able to participate in the recent promotional activites of the highly popular girl group SNSD.

Credits: www.asiae.co.kr

Translation: zjh319@yoonachina and bubzooka@soshified.com

---------

Hello all ^^;

I've actually been lurking this thread for a long time and spazzing on soshified.

I hope we can all enjoy this drama together. ^^;

Edit: I linked to the picture provided in the news article rather than reposting since someone already shared it here.

Guest TY_KSW

[25.03.09] Kwon Sangwoo, Yoona and Han Eunjung's unique drama personality and photos revealed

---------

Hello all ^^;

I've actually been lurking this thread for a long time and spazzing on soshified.

I hope we can all enjoy this drama together. ^^;

Edit: I linked to the picture provided in the news article rather than reposting since someone already shared it here.

thank you Aznlockheart for the article! :D

this is more pix: 4 persons 4 colors

2009032613585710201.jpg

2009032614025610201.jpg

2009032614043010201.jpg

2009032614064010201.jpg

Credit to Newsen

Guest ripgal

Erm... not really digging KSW's look up there..he looks too serious!

The rest look better in comparison... esp the girls!

Love Yoona's short and wavy hair and HEJ's ahjumma curls....

Thanx for sharing anyway... the quality of the pics is AMAZING!

Guest TY_KSW

Shooting in the bank! Wow! :lol: but the poor Woo ! Guess, what did the poor guy do in the bank? :D

eab68cec8381ec9ab01.jpg

eab68cec8381ec9ab0.jpg

Credit as stated

Thanks Kdramafanusa for the HQ phots..

just wonder why didnt they show another photo os Oh Dae San

:D

Erm... not really digging KSW's look up there..he looks too serious!

The rest look better in comparison... esp the girls!

Love Yoona's short and wavy hair and HEJ's ahjumma curls....

Thanx for sharing anyway... the quality of the pics is AMAZING!

hahha, yah, he is a bit serious but i guess because he is a CEO :lol:

Guest m4rshmall0w

Probably to rob it. I joke.

Sang Woo looks oh so lovely in that picture.

Thanks for the pictures, it looks amazing. I'm really anxious to see how this drama would turn out. Like some people here, i wish Yoona would've gotten the villian role instead. B.tchy girls seems to be quite hot, or maybe that's just me. She would've been the next Kim Tae Hee from Stairway to Heaven, oh how i wanted to choke her in there. Hehe. Can't wait.

BTW, i've seen many posts saying the drama's coupling is quite off and it'd be weird. But i think that's only because they're looking at the age differences. Honestly to me, according to these pictures i think they're quite well made for a drama couple, very cute actually.

Guest TY_KSW

Probably to rob it. I joke.

Sang Woo looks oh so lovely in that picture.

Thanks for the pictures, it looks amazing. I'm really anxious to see how this drama would turn out. Like some people here, i wish Yoona would've gotten the villian role instead. B.tchy girls seems to be quite hot, or maybe that's just me. She would've been the next Kim Tae Hee from Stairway to Heaven, oh how i wanted to choke her in there. Hehe. Can't wait.

BTW, i've seen many posts saying the drama's coupling is quite off and it'd be weird. But i think that's only because they're looking at the age differences. Honestly to me, according to these pictures i think they're quite well made for a drama couple, very cute actually.

no please, dun make her another KTH, lets her be herself Yoon Ah whatever Villain or Sweet girl! :D

*** Can’t wait to see this drama. :lol:

KWON SANG WOO, YOONA AND HAN EUNJUNG’S UNIQUE DRAMA PERSONALITY AND PHOTOS REVEALED

th_4kwdxk.jpg

In MBC's latest Wednesday-Thursday drama "Cinderella Man", photos taken of the three main leads Kwon Sangwoo, Yoona and Han Eunjung at the filming set had been revealed, drawing much attention from the masses.

"Cinderella Man", set to air on April 15th after "The Return of Ijimae", tells a story of Oh Daesun (acted by Kwon Sangwoo) who works part time in the Dongdaemun (East Gate) shopping area as a strikingly similar looking replacement for the heir of a famous fashion company Lee Junhee (acted by Sangwoo as well). The story had been branded as the modern version of "The Prince and the Pauper" due to the great disparity in wealth and status between the two characters portrayed by Sangwoo.

Yoona acted as Seo Yujin in the drama, a character who had to abandon her fashion designing studies overseas in Paris to attend to her father's funeral back in Korea. Seo Yujin worked temporarily in a fashion designing company in Dongdaemun after her return and one of her sunbaes in the company was model-cum-designer Jang Seeun, acted by Han Eunjung. After meeting each other, the three main leads became tangled in a complex and romantic love triangle.

The major changes to Yoona's and Eunjung's hairstyles, which was agreed to by the girls without any hesitation, had been the subject of much discussion amongst everyone. This time round, more pictures at the filming set had been released showing off yet another set of character images for the three main leads.

As the drama was set in the world of fashion designing, the three main leads carried out their filming with the mindset of "designing clothes that are both modern and trendy".

Meanwhile, Sangwoo is busy juggling both his filming of the movie "More than Blue" and the drama "Cinderella Man". Yoona is concentrating fully on the the filming of "Cinderella Man", and will not be able to participate in the recent promotional activites of the highly popular girl group SNSD.

Credits: www.asiae.co.kr

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks for the pictures of Oh Dae San, Azura... i love Oh Dae San already... :w00t:

Will, you are resoursefull these days... all updated articles! :D

Thanks for the pictures of Oh Dae San, Azura... i love Oh Dae San already... :w00t:

Will, you are resoursefull these days... all updated articles! :D

TY, I'm trying..........my best ... for our man! I make sure I find time to show my support - BTW, I know you're gonna love that photos posted by azura above. Tsk...tsk... poor him, my man looks pathetic here........wondering what was he thinking, huh? :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, I'm trying..........my best ... for our man! I make sure I find time to show my support - BTW, I know you're gonna love that photos posted by azura above. Tsk...tsk... poor him, my man looks pathetic here........wondering what was he thinking, huh? :lol::sweatingbullets:

Didnt you know what was Oh Dae San thinking of?

m sure he was thinking how to deal his bottom with those uncomfortable wooden hedges.. tsk tsk, how to sit unpainfully! :lol:

Guest homegirl131

OMG I can't wait until this comes out! Everyone looks GREAT in the pictures:)

I can't help noticing that KSW and the second male lead both look so serious in the promotional pictures. KSW looks serious in the BTS pictures also~

Archived