[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest snupi

you can download this song at genevieve282.blogspot.com

full mp3 song and mp3 ring tone. ^^

The title of that song is 잘할 걸 그랬나 봐요 sang by Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현.

That song is in my blog ^^

Let me know...maybe I posted the wrong link? hehe But as I checked that episode now, that's the song playing ^^

You're very welcome ^^ Glad you found the stuff you were looking for in my blog.

The title of that song is ...좋겠다 - SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비.

You can download that song also in my blog ^^

I didn't get to finish checking all the episodes for the songs so I missed out on this one ^^

OMG OMG OMGG!!!! YESSSS THAT IS IT!!! WAAAA CHOONGMAN KAMSAHAMIDAAAHHH!!! hahahah you're awesome ^^...thank you thank you thank youuu!! you just made my dayy ^0^...I can't express how grateful I am for finally be able to get all the songs =D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genevieve282

OMG OMG OMGG!!!! YESSSS THAT IS IT!!! WAAAA CHOONGMAN KAMSAHAMIDAAAHHH!!! hahahah you're awesome ^^...thank you thank you thank youuu!! you just made my dayy ^0^...I can't express how grateful I am for finally be able to get all the songs =D

hahaha np, you're very much welcome. glad to have helped you out ^^

Guest frozenrains

Now only 1 song left: "I've Got The Power- Earls 얼스"

waiting for this song to make it my new ringtone :S

Guest Danzo

I'm really liking Yoona's new hair halfway through the show. It looks so much better than her longer wavy hair! so cute ^^

Guest genevieve282

Now only 1 song left: "I've Got The Power- Earls 얼스"

waiting for this song to make it my new ringtone :S

I really couldn't get hold of the full length song anywhere.

But I went at the best I could. hehe I got the ring tone file for this song.

Original file is in mmf format. And geez....it was hard to get an mmf-mp3 converter! But anyways after wracking my brain...I was able to have this in mp3 format.

Check all files and download at genevieve282.blogspot.com.

I guess ring tones are complete already hehehe

Guest genevieve282

These are all the songs I've heard played in Cinderella Man. Some songs are not on the OST.

My Man -Davichi 다비치

입술을 주고-Baek Ji Young 백지영

U-Go-Girl - with 낯선-Lee Hyo Ri 이효리

내 사람인 것 같아서-Shin Seung Hoon 신승훈

여성시대 -SeeYa 씨야 , Davichi 다비치 , T-ara 티아라(T-ara)

사랑한단 말 못해-Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현

좋은 사람 (Version 1)-T-ara 티아라

나 너 좋아해-Black Pearl 블랙 펄

Lover-Lee Jeong Min 이정민

8282-Davichi 다비치

슬픈 다짐-Davichi 다비치

잘할 걸 그랬나 봐요-Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현

토요일밤에-Son Dam Bi 손담비

주르륵-SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

눈감으면-M to M 엠투엠

I've Got The Power- Earls 얼스 (i think this song hasn't been released yet) ---> ringtone available for download ^^

All songs can be downloaded at genevieve282.blogspot.com. Either click by artist or you can click Cinderella Man Series. ^^

************ Two More Songs Added To This **********

...좋겠다 - SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

Knockin' On My Heart - Park Sang Woo 박상우

*********One More Song Added To This, Thanks to People who ask, since I haven't checked all episodes ^^************

척하면 척 (Feat. 강민경) -Kim Jong Wook 김종욱 (mp3 & ring tone) ---> upbeat song with the "MOVE IT, MOVE IT" lyrics ^^

These are all the songs I've heard played in Cinderella Man. Some songs are not on the OST.

My Man -Davichi 다비치

입술을 주고-Baek Ji Young 백지영

U-Go-Girl - with 낯선-Lee Hyo Ri 이효리

내 사람인 것 같아서-Shin Seung Hoon 신승훈

여성시대 -SeeYa 씨야 , Davichi 다비치 , T-ara 티아라(T-ara)

사랑한단 말 못해-Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현

좋은 사람 (Version 1)-T-ara 티아라

나 너 좋아해-Black Pearl 블랙 펄

Lover-Lee Jeong Min 이정민

8282-Davichi 다비치

슬픈 다짐-Davichi 다비치

잘할 걸 그랬나 봐요-Ok Ju Hyun 옥주현

토요일밤에-Son Dam Bi 손담비

주르륵-SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

눈감으면-M to M 엠투엠

I've Got The Power- Earls 얼스 (i think this song hasn't been released yet) ---> ringtone available for download ^^

All songs can be downloaded at genevieve282.blogspot.com. Either click by artist or you can click Cinderella Man Series. ^^

************ Two More Songs Added To This **********

...좋겠다 - SG Wanna Be 에스지 워너비

Knockin' On My Heart - Park Sang Woo 박상우

*********One More Song Added To This, Thanks to People who ask, since I haven't checked all episodes ^^************

척하면 척 (Feat. 강민경) -Kim Jong Wook 김종욱 (mp3 & ring tone)

TQ...tq very much, ne...

I've just finished download the whole episode of this drama, ne...

can't wait to download the songs too...

TQ for the song...

Guest genevieve282

TQ...tq very much, ne...

I've just finished download the whole episode of this drama, ne...

can't wait to download the songs too...

TQ for the song...

You're very welcome ^^

Do download the songs...they are really nice ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pressstart

Thanks for posting all the songs that showed up on the show. At episode 3, I'm really enjoying it so far. Thanks for all the resources here!

Does anyone have an sfv file or the CRCs of the Soshisub 720p mkv files, along with the official names of the files? Thanks in advance!

Guest exsoldiercl0ud

Finished this Drama about a week ago and I was wondering if saying "Success" in Korean was "Tae Pak," "Dae Bak," "Tae Bak," or "Dae Pak?" I read somewhere that it was "Tae Pak" but Soshi's subs say "Dae Bak." The other two are just a combination of those two. Though it sounds like "Tae Bak" in my opinion. Of course I'm not Korean, so it doesn't really matter, what I think. :P

Thanks for the help! Gonna try using it in real life. It just sounded so cool saying it.

Guest TY_KSW

Finished this Drama about a week ago and I was wondering if saying "Success" in Korean was "Tae Pak," "Dae Bak," "Tae Bak," or "Dae Pak?" I read somewhere that it was "Tae Pak" but Soshi's subs say "Dae Bak." The other two are just a combination of those two. Though it sounds like "Tae Bak" in my opinion. Of course I'm not Korean, so it doesn't really matter, what I think. :P

Thanks for the help! Gonna try using it in real life. It just sounded so cool saying it.

Hi,

i also feedback same question last few weeks..

seem many ladies like this SUCCESS! :D

cinman1213.jpg

태박 Tae Pak is something slang like Success

Guest thefunkz

So this is the first drama I saw, and the ending was a little unclear. Is this the end of the drama series? Or is there going to be another season? Thanks.

Guest exsoldiercl0ud

Hi,

i also feedback same question last few weeks..

seem many ladies like this SUCCESS! :D

That's where I got the "Tae" from earlier, but Tae Kwon Do makes Tae sound like "Tai" instead of "Tay"

Guest TY_KSW

That's where I got the "Tae" from earlier, but Tae Kwon Do makes Tae sound like "Tai" instead of "Tay"

"AE" was pronouced as same as "AI" than "AY" cause in Korean do not have AI or AY.. :)

We better follow Tae than switching to homophone "tai" or "tay"...

Thanks so much for the subs, Danny told me I had to watch this and I'm really glad he recommended it to me <33 I was watching one ep a day at first, and just.. had a huge marathon today from episode 5 to the end lmao 0__0" I cried, several times xD Everyone was great in this, I really enjoyed it a lot. :)

Btw 'taepak' is a really bizarre romanization. Everyone I know would romanize 대박 'daebak'. That's using standard romanization.

Taepak would be.. 태팍? xD I love how everyone uses that phrase by the end, lol <3

Cinderella Man Gets Its Apology

July 24th, 2009 // by javabeans

The fighting is over for drama series Cinderella Man, which had been accused of plagiarism in May by the production company of another proposed drama. On July 24, nearly two months after the drama limped to its June 4 finale, Cinderella Man and its production company, Core Contents Media, got an official apology and retraction.

Back in May, production company LK had said in an interview that Cinderella Man had ripped off a drama it had been developing called Fashion King. Core Contents immediately countered the claims and jumped to defend Cinderella Man’s producers and writer, going so far as to sue both LK and the media source for defamation.

On July 24, the paper issued a correction, while Fashion King writer and representative Kim Ki-ho publicly stated, “After examining Cinderella Man, there is too weak of a basis for the claim, so it is not plagiarism.” And thus concludes this chapter in fashion-drama sniping.

Via Star News, No Cut News

credit: drama beans

Guest TY_KSW

Cinderella Man Gets Its Apology

Via Star News, No Cut News

credit: drama beans

Thanks lots Ilwoo!

that we believed for long, that Cinderella Man never be a plagiarism !

Archived