[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest _Zoolander_

[03.27.09] SNSD's Yoona jokes about the filming of "Cinderella Man": "Kwon Sangwoo is too busy showing off his son to everyone"

KSW likes to show off pictures? lol, Sounds like one proud papa right there. :lol: He's already been blessed once this year and I'm sure that'll continue with a hit drama. ;)

I'm looking forward to the press conference this week. Wasn't there going to be a trailer? Hopefully they will show it during the event.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznlockheart

[03.31.09] Released "Cinderella Man" promotional posters attract much attention

http://i44.tinypic.com/lbr89.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/24q33tf.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/fpc6l4.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/24b0v1c.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/122dekl.jpg

MBC's latest Wednesday-Thursday drama "Cinderella Man" featuring popular Hallyu star Kwon Sangwoo and SNSD's Yoona released 5 promotional posters today, and had become much sought after by the netizens due to their unique and extravagant designs which set them apart from other dramas' posters.

One of the five released promotional posters (topmost) was created by photomanipulating two different images of Kwon Sangwoo, representing the two different drama personalities he's portraying. On the left stood bespectacled Lee Junhee, the wealthy third generation heir of a famous fashion company, while on the right stood Oh Daesun, a poor low level part timer in the Dongdaemun (East Gate) shopping area. Kwon Sangwoo's maiden challenge to act out two strikingly different roles in a single drama had been drawing much attention from the masses.

Meanwhile, posters comprising of the main cast of Kwon Sangwoo, Yoona, Song Changui and Han Eunjung exuded pure "fashion" sense and feel. The vivid and extravagant array of designs, images and colours also serve to uplift the mood and positive vibes given off by the posters.

"Cinderella Man", written by Jo Yunyeong of "Save the Last Dance for Me" fame and directed by Yu Jeongjun who had also produced "Rebirth - the Next" drama, is set to air on April 15th.

Credits: Oeeee Entertainment News

Translation: bubzooka@soshified.com

----------

I really want to buy these posters~

wow! i love the promo pics/posters... everyone looks good!

to be honest, i was disappointed that Han Eun Jung and Yoona were cast in this (i don't dislike them, but rather indifferent)... i was hoping for better, more talented actresses... but i'm going to give this drama a chance anyway. at least the guys are droolworthy!! :)

Guest aznlockheart

Official Wallpapers

From the MBC official website, wallpaper of each character:

(Pretty big wallpapers. Linking is better than lagging!)

Oh Dae San (Kwon SangWoo): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Lee Jun Hee (Kwon SangWoo): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Seo Yoo Jin (Im YoonA): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Lee Jae Min (Song ChangUi): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Jang Se Eun (Han EunJung): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Guest TY_KSW

KSW likes to show off pictures? lol, Sounds like one proud papa right there. :lol: He's already been blessed once this year and I'm sure that'll continue with a hit drama. ;)

I'm looking forward to the press conference this week. Wasn't there going to be a trailer? Hopefully they will show it during the event.

:lol: yes, you are right, KSW is a blessed daddy this yeear...

I thought the trailer will be out soon...

you may go to the page for drama created by mbc website: there is a sketch vod

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/cinderellaman/

Official Wallpapers

Jane Se Eun (Han EunJung): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Thank you! i saved all and made Oh Dae San wallied my laptop saver.. :D

Guest Banana Peel

Official Wallpapers

Jane Se Eun (Han EunJung): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Wow, thanks for sharing it with us! ;)

i love the pictures! I have to say, I adore Yoona's outfit and everything else!

I can't wait until the trailer's out.

And wow, I had completely forgotten about KSW's baby. haha!

I always think of him as a unmarried young hot guy. But I guess times have changed -_-

I hope I can forget about him being married while watching this drama. It's going to disturb me a bit if it comes to my mind ^^;

Guest yeohweping

Plot - spotlight

Lee Jun Hee who has returned to korea upon hearing his dad's dying news, later employs Oh Dae San who looks like him as his replacement during the time he (LJH) was out of country getting a heart operation.

Yoo Jin who has been studying in france, returned home upon knowing that her dad had died and was forced to 'work' under Oh Dae San who owns half the stall that her dad had left to her as the shop designer to earn her keep. She meets up with Lee Jae Min again after their brief paris separation.

Lee Jae Min who became Lee Jun Hee's elder brother when his mom remarried Jun Hee's dad when he was five. He was 'casted out' from the rights of succession by Jun Hee's grandmother since he has no blood relations despite being the eldest son in the family. Yoo Jin is the only girl that he wants to spend the rest of his life with and there couldn't be a sec or minute that he can bear without thinking about her.

Who will become the prince that will be saving 'The ugly ducking, Yoo Jin'?

Guest aznlockheart

Ugly duckling Yoo Jin? o___o; Quite the opposite haha.

...if Yoo Jin lost her dad and Jun Hee lost his dad... I hope this isn't going to where it merely appears to be going.

That would be really weird.

So if she was forced to work under Oh Dae San... it's Jun Hee's business that Dae San is currently taking over right...

Ah this is so complicated already~

First episode come out already--!!

Oh, and I can totally see Jae Min become the evil step brother....

Where does Jang Se Eun come in~?

Guest TY_KSW

Plot - spotlight

Lee Jun Hee who has returned to korea upon hearing his dad's dying news, later employs Oh Dae San who looks like him as his replacement during the time he (LJH) was out of country getting a heart operation.

Yoo Jin who has been studying in france, returned home upon knowing that her dad had died and was forced to 'work' under Oh Dae San who owns half the stall that her dad had left to her as the shop designer to earn her keep. She meets up with Lee Jae Min again after their brief paris separation.

Lee Jae Min who became Lee Jun Hee's elder brother when his mom remarried Jun Hee's dad when he was five. He was 'casted out' from the rights of succession by Jun Hee's grandmother since he has no blood relations despite being the eldest son in the family. Yoo Jin is the only girl that he wants to spend the rest of his life with and there couldn't be a sec or minute that he can bear without thinking about her.

Who will become the prince that will be saving 'The ugly ducking, Yoo Jin'?

ha? Lee Jun Hee has to get heart operation..? hope the operation is successful!

thank you Yeoh for the plot..

i'm really anticipating this drama!

and thanks for the plot..

wow two deaths of both dads...

Jun Hee heart operation?!

woah..will this be like a love square? Dae San-YooJin-JaeMin-Jun Hee?? or will it just be one of the Sang Woo, Yoojin and Jae Min??

then the other girl of course! this sounds really interesting!

Guest selvaspeedy

O_O the posters look seriously awesome and I'm so happy we can see both Oh Dae San and Lee Jun He in the same picture :D

thanks for sharing the synopsis too. It sounds good ^^

Guest Azura

CINDERELLA MAN PRESSCON

DATE: 2 APR 2009 1.30PM

VENUE: SEOUL LOTTE WORLD HOTEL, BLUE DIAMOND HALL

PARTICIPANTS: KWON SANG WOO. YOONA, SONG CHANG UI, HAN EUN JUNG

SCHEDULE: PHOTO TAKING, INTRODUCTION, QUESTION & ANSWER, GROUP INTERVIEW, VIDEO INTERVIEW

2009032613133612.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

CINDERELLA MAN PRESSCON

DATE: 2 APR 2009 1.30PM

VENUE: SEOUL LOTTE WORLD HOTEL, BLUE DIAMOND HALL

PARTICIPANTS: KWON SANG WOO. YOONA, SONG CHANG UI, HAN EUN JUNG

SCHEDULE: PHOTO TAKING, INTRODUCTION, QUESTION & ANSWER, GROUP INTERVIEW, VIDEO INTERVIEW

So interesting schedule!!!

And so hectic busy KSW...

i m curious what attires they will show tomorrow and how is the VOD !!

Thank you Peary Heon!!!

WOW! Very stuning and interesting trailer!

i see both Lee Jun Hee and Oh Dae San meeting each others in the club.. !! both very suprised n shocking!

Lee Jun Hee got heart attack then Oh Dae San to brought him to hospital..

yoo Jin saw Oh Dae San and mixed up with Lee Jun Hee..

The USD1-million-valued MCC is effective! it can show both Kwon characters in same angle! wow! good!

Archived