나만 바라봐 - X3wendy

x3wendy

MKMF style-ishh?
Another post within the same month =O Aren't you guys proud of me?

Recently I've sorta started recording again but I haven't posted my work. I loved the MKMF style of 나만 바라봐, so I attempted to record it. It's not exactly the same, because I split the bridge. (Half from Pt.1 the other from Pt.2) I wish I had done a better job on it, and rerecord it but I got lazy... I also didn't practice the lyrics much, so if there are many mistakes. I sorry. :[ The mixing isn't the best as well, if someone would love to help me re-mix PM me ^^; I'll stop making excuses now and shut up.

Happy listening~

reserve this spot wendy!!!!

Edit:

Okay listening.

There is a little too much reverb Wendy, I think it sounds good cept you gotta have more emotion! Look at your poster of Taebin and think about doing stuff like my sig while you sing and it will be awesome :D

I think you should just replace me for rapping. I quit lol

SAVE SPOT WOOOOOOOOOOO~

edit --

i wants a dedication T_T

SEXY MAMA <33333

so frappin hot. sounds a tad emotionless though.

stare at mike's nc17 sig xDDDDDD

and a couple out notes.

but i blame it on taeyang's weird runs x_x

AND TOO MUCH REVERB

COVERING UP YOUR LOVELY VOICE T_T

but i love the chorus

and your tone

and the beginning

and AJFLAFJSGHSDFSFJ <3

sizzlin babeh!

Guest jaeners

what wendy what dfkshdjkf bbl to edit! <3

[Edit]

DUDE! This is really good. I agree with the posters above & below me. It's a bit emotionless so just put a little more emotions next time. <3 But omgah. I really like this version a lot. The mixing was good too. And of course, your rapping is freaking ownage. Great job! :D <3

Guest bands182

wendy~~~~~~~!

:D

wah

the mixing is better than mine x_x i cant mix for anything T_T

some emotional problems....but i think youre better than me at it......its just cos you havent practiced this as much as your other covers <3

i have emotional problems xD i find it so hard to express it through my stinky vocals 0__0

xOJinJu; thanks for telling me.

andsharonx; i know the few lines that were choppy were the lines i didn't know that well. i got lazy and didn't wanna redo it, cause i wouldn't be able to get all the words correct anyways. thanksl0ve<3

mikez; yeah somethings wrong with my settings, i edited it once and i forgot how the reverb used to be. unless you want to help me mix {HINTHINT} jk. i dont want you to hear my acapella-ness. it's kind of really lreally bad. LOL taebinnn~<3 i can never replace you for rapping. mike>wendy. but yeah, there's something wrong with the sig. :P no comment.

jzsun; judy~<3 you're the sexy mama! next time i'll give you a dedication [wheneverigetbetter] i'll redo it, if i'm not lazy and hopefully, it'll be with more emotion.

SweetsLove; you just love stalking me dont you ;D <3 come back with a new song already~ i'll be waiting!

bands182; haha yeah. wendy needs more practice. thanks

sorry for the lack of response to replies. i'm sort of in school now and being lazy .but then the teacher keeps walking back and forth as well~

yes, wendy, of course we're proud of you. :P

i agree with the post above...up there somewhere. XD need some more emotion. but you can always work on that. :P

loving this, wendy. seriously. love the raaaaaap. :w00t: you just keep getting better and better each time you post. *jealous, jealous* -.- XD

Guest SMtraineeWannaBe

woah..... this is awesome! lol

u sound awesome when ur sick too!!!! thats no fair.... i sound like SHIAT when im sick.... aha ha ha

listening to it again!!!!! :)

.:JIMI:.

fanfre; yeah, i've always had a problem with my emotions :[ i can't wait to hear from you soon<3

Kath; LOL-- I am feeling it xb

SMtraineeWannaBe; lol thanks. i wasn't that sick just a little stuffy nose.you definitely sound better than me though. lesson please ^^;

lipslikepearl; sharon<3 you're awesome-RRR :]

didn't realize this thread was still around :X

Archived