Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest polaris

so there's rumors going around that rob flew to LA last weekend ;)

and there's pic...

*gasp* where???? :) please show.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys follows Ted's Board... RK fans have been talking about it

supposedly he flew friday night back to LA and flew back Monday morning

more proof that it was a plane because some ppl is still in denial

yoyo2.jpg

yoyo.jpg

he took the "Virgin Atlantic" plane

entryway.jpg

AND NO! there's no PLANE SCENE in "Remember Me"

Guest hunnybunny

Kristen's mullet doesn't look like it was styled right. They should ask one of those Japanese hairstylists to do her hair. I think they can probably do a better job.

Anyways, I'm still having hopes for them two! :wub:

I'm pretty sure they were trying to emulate Joan Jett's hairstyle - and back then that's pretty much exactly how she did her hair. Kinda dated now, but its a biopic - what can u do?

Juz to share this piece of info, a fan mentioned that "Rob was not on the RM set Thursday and they said he most likely won't be back until Monday". hopefully he gets enough rest from all these traveling and shooting as i read from other forum he will be busy shooting movies till next year. what a tight schedule his agent has put him into.

any news on our pretty Kristin? i like her looks in JJ, she really looks like a rock star to me.

cheers,

Guest ka_yih15

the pictures might be photoshopped.

i doubt he'll be able to get in and out of LA without the paparazzi mobbing him.

For god's sake, they are just having sex. Probably lots of it!. I doubt they are in love. Its most likely lust with a mixture of clever media play. Also if they did get together, how long will they last? Really? They might last a few years after Breaking Dawn then they will fall in love with another co-star/person. Brad/Angelina Part II anyone? This is hollywood, the most fickle society. No hollywood marriage/couple lasts and the two of them are so young! Well I guess if it makes you happy to dream of two people together then carry on. The world is pretty depressing at the moment so I see people turn to celebrities as an escapism from reality. Admittedly I do the same about anime characters...lol!

Guest whf_violet

the pictures might be photoshopped.

i doubt he'll be able to get in and out of LA without the paparazzi mobbing him.

Its not photoshopped. He was able to get in and out of LA without getting caught by the paparazzi's in the past.

If you can find pics to prove that its indeed photoshopped feel free to burst the evidence. lol

Its not photoshopped. He was able to get in and out of LA without getting caught by the paparazzi's in the past.

If you can find pics to prove that its indeed photoshopped feel free to burst the evidence. lol

LOL

how could that pic be photoshop right..?

anyways it's true that Rob has been able to avoid the papz from time to time.

he's getting good @ it. ;)

Guest chuchu728

so this is up to you whether or not you believe it ...

A friend of mine was driving from Santa Monica and saw Robert Pattinson by himself at the Hard Rock Cafe. She's not the type to lie but there is no physical proof of this.

So for now I guess take this as a rumor? I personally believe her but we'll see if any information comes out...

Guest Dreamss

okay......in peoples magazine it says that rob and kristen are officially dating. but rob is like hoooking up w/ random girls?

and kristen is getting mad....and yeh.

rob w/ his costar emilie? and before that was another girl in a bar ?

im really confused about their relationship and about if their officially dating. and i starting to dislike robert because of that.

Guest ohayyo

okay......in peoples magazine it says that rob and kristen are officially dating. but rob is like hoooking up w/ random girls?

and kristen is getting mad....and yeh.

rob w/ his costar emilie? and before that was another girl in a bar ?

im really confused about their relationship and about if their officially dating. and i starting to dislike robert because of that.

i doubt that they literally said "dating". no confirmation emerged from both of them till now, as far as i know. ^^

i dont think their relationship is sooo much hard to describe. it is simple, they are CLOSE friends.....like clooosseeee, you know....hahah....

and shippers want them to be true couple * i desperately hope so* O_O

why do you hate rob ? he didnt even do anything.....he didnt officially confirm it......hey,CHILL OUt okey !!!

THE TIme Will Come Obviously !!! ;)

For god's sake, they are just having sex. Probably lots of it!. I doubt they are in love. Its most likely lust with a mixture of clever media play.

ouch, come on, fellow ....they had s*x....that is harsh.....they are young and they play this smoothly and healthy.....what makes you thought so ?

id rather say they have a CRUSH....hahahaha.....

I agree that media/press is so much clever....that media/press blow their relationship up with crap things likely.

i know what you mean...*cough cough* :lol:

i am excited about BREAKING DAWN, too~~~

latest pix of Rpattz & KStew, filming their upcoming movies separately:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p17

yeah, we all know that.....massive...can you repost some pictures from vanity fair photoshots ? i miss them and could you feel free if you give me the link of the video of that ? i found it in youtube. but the quality sucks...[sorry]...d'you have the good one, i suppose ?

big thanks for you. O_O ^^

Guest ka_yih15

3674574454_f6e72599bc_o.jpg

i saw a huge picsam from another forum.

i wasn't able to save the pictures though and its not available now.

i'll try to look for it.

Guest ANJEE<3

yeahh!! lol

they totally look alike in that photo.. ahahah

why was kristen making that face at the awards?

Guest ohayyo

kristen made it to ensure herself that she could restrain not to kiss him.....

kissing rob would be sooooo mucccchhhhhh tempting for her [iMO]....huahahahahaha :D

Guest ohayyo

^ hahahaha you are so right! but she should have grabbed that chance you know..

yep. she should. perhaps, she had been thoughtful about oregano. she was prudent [iMO, again] *sighed*

thanks to www.robsessedpattinson.com

RobKris17.png

thanks too, for richie @ lautanindonesia.com for popping this up.

IMO, robsten look cutely happy

Archived