Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest ANJEE<3

how is Robert not being faithful? he basically was chasing Kstew around ever since he met her and now that he has a chance with her, I don't think he'll screw it up! ;)

i meant it like now that he's sooo famous and apparently has replaced brad pitt famous..

he "seems" like he's turning into this party playboy

that's just my opinion.. i just don't want kristen to get hurt.. =\

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i meant it like now that he's sooo famous and apparently has replaced brad pitt famous..

Rob is anything but a playboy, trust me, if he was a playboy, i think we would've seen pictures of him hooking up with different girls by now.

o.0 dont believe all the things u read and see on the tabloids. 80% are obviously trash.

and they are trying to portray robert as a play boy and kristen as a flirt and a jealous freak.

i am sure if they are together, things will work out.

and i dont think robert goes PARTYING. he prefers to go to small clubs to enjoy the music.

thatz his habit even before he GOT famous.

it is not his fault that the paparazzi follows him everywhere.

and a PLAYBOY? like who has he hooked up with? LOl name a few for sure ones?

i dont think we can. it's the paparazzis who came up with all the weird girls to match up with him

I love their chemistry and bla bla bla but...

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HAND THE BOTH OF THEM A COMB?!

Rob's hair is not bad these days... since its short...

Kristen on the other hand is going to shoot a film based on Joan Jett who dons a mullet (unfortunately) so *shrugs*

can't really do anything about it~

Guest chuchu728

ugh im so sick of these tabloids

like i said before ... read em but honestly think about them and see if they make sense...

we basically get a gist of what rob and kristen are like ... so you can judge for yourself

whether what they allegedly do match up with their personalities.

i know we dont actually know them but i think we all basically have an idea of what they're like...

Guest xskies

i second what chuchu728 said..

I can't bring myself to BELIEVE these BS magazines.. after all... these are magazines..they make money by blowing the picture up..

Guest ANJEE<3

o.0 dont believe all the things u read and see on the tabloids. 80% are obviously trash.

and they are trying to portray robert as a play boy and kristen as a flirt and a jealous freak.

i am sure if they are together, things will work out.

and i dont think robert goes PARTYING. he prefers to go to small clubs to enjoy the music.

thatz his habit even before he GOT famous.

it is not his fault that the paparazzi follows him everywhere.

and a PLAYBOY? like who has he hooked up with? LOl name a few for sure ones?

i dont think we can. it's the paparazzis who came up with all the weird girls to match up with him

i never said he was a playboy

i said he SEEMED like he was turning into one.

i even wrote it in quotation

and defensive much? i already stated that that was just my opinion

and besides, i like rob.. and i like rob and kristen together even more

but i also don't want to see kristen get hurt.. she's pretty much leaving a bf of 5 years for him

if those break up rumors are even true~

Guest whf_violet

but i also don't want to see kristen get hurt.. she's pretty much leaving a bf of 5 years for him

Correction, its 2yrs. They've known each other for five yrs but they only started dating early 2007.

Actually compared to last yr Rob has toned down his partying habits. He was always out every night last summer.

Correction, its 2yrs. They've known each other for five yrs but they only started dating early 2007.

Actually compared to last yr Rob has toned down his partying habits. He was always out every night last summer.

yeah true, but he was rarely link to any girls, as in making out, hooking up..etc etc ;)

I would say, YES! Rob loves to go out and party, but I rarely hear any rumor of rob hooking up with random girls..

the only time I saw pics of him drunk, he was surrounded by his close friends..(ex: TomStu)

Guest sabchy

i guess Im the only one who doesnt find that guy hot

next johnny depp ? better than brad pitt? yea thats right...

but Kristen is really hot . i loved it when she has smokey eyes

before twilight came out I really went gaga and read every single thing that mentioned rob and kris but right now everything is..somehow annoying because the media keeps on making issues about them..I don't read the tabloids anymore, I just think they're great for each other and that's it. I'm hoping that they'd be together for real but I'm just sick of hearing things that we really can't confirm. It drove me crazy before and I'm done with it. Anyway, I can't wait for new moon. I hope they film other movies with them together :)

i never said he was a playboy

i said he SEEMED like he was turning into one.

i even wrote it in quotation

and defensive much? i already stated that that was just my opinion

and besides, i like rob.. and i like rob and kristen together even more

if those break up rumors are even true~

I totally get what you mean, some girls here are so defensive~

I love Rob & Kri! good luck to the two love birds.

Guest ohayyo

i like rob and kristen. and [yess] i REALLY like when robsten could come true. i am just okay with the rumors about their relationship offscreen. i just laugh it. i dont take it seriously. haha. not untill they confirm it, i suppose.

umhh, thanks for generating this thread. i feel comfortable with the robsten photos !! they are gorgeous and fit each other.

so, right now they are busy of doing their stuffs separately ? that is sad, which means we dont get much stuffs about robsten for next several months, so anyway, when will they start promoting new moon together ? after the worlwide release or before ? so is there any photoshot plan, involving them together, around these months ?

you know what, i really can't wait their performance together in Breaking Dawn.....huahahaha.....^^ *little evil*

good to see you pals !!!

Guest massive toene

you know what, i really can't wait their performance together in Breaking Dawn.....huahahaha.....^^ *little evil*

good to see you pals !!!

i know what you mean...*cough cough* :lol:

i am excited about BREAKING DAWN, too~~~

latest pix of Rpattz & KStew, filming their upcoming movies separately:

33240.jpgstewart20set2024jun092002.jpg

Guest Srey Mao

I thought they only signed for New Moon and Eclipse.. I didn't know they're making a Breaking Dawn as well?

Anyways, they're hot! :) I fell in love with them after the movie and yea, they do look perfect with each other. :D

Guest JJ no Baka

Kristen's mullet doesn't look like it was styled right. They should ask one of those Japanese hairstylists to do her hair. I think they can probably do a better job.

Anyways, I'm still having hopes for them two! :wub:

Archived