Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest polaris

^ I don't get it..... it's just a plain grey t-shirt. How do we know it's Oregano's? Actually it might just be Kristen's grey t-shirt and neither Rob or Orego's.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whf_violet

sorry gals, i don't want to break the rule of this thread for posting pic of Oregano but do you notice his T-shirt? i does look like Rob's T-shirt and the one Kristen wore. some fans thought that Kristen wore Rob's T'shirt... uhm.. i'm afraid that Ktew and Oregano are still together.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/hy...l-sushi-s-1.jpg

Pls just post the direct link of the pic. (Remove the img tags)

Verona, pls follow the rules.

breaking the rule just for Oregano isn't worth it.

imo, its not the same shirt

^ I don't get it..... it's just a plain grey t-shirt. How do we know it's Oregano's? Actually it might just be Kristen's grey t-shirt and neither Rob or Orego's.

MTE! ;)

Guest spuddevaughn

Here are scans of a mag in Australia. Rob in the cover, ofcourse and when there's Rob you can be sure that Kristen is not far behind. Rehash of everything that's been speculated. Thanks to Robssessed for this.

FamousMag062209-01.jpg

FamousMag062209-02.jpg

FamousMag062209-03.jpg

FamousMag062209-04.jpg

FamousMag062209-05.jpg

Guest inaho

about the shirt MA's wearing I'm not sure about this cause you can't really see the pocket so its still 50/50 for me....

but I don't care as long as the tabloids are on the spree about the whole robsten rumors even though its a bunch of bull right now but its pretty much a sure go or a sign for what's really behind

rob and kstew's relationship rumors......*crossing fingers

anyways you guys need to check this out...the slight similarities between rob and kstew's chillaxin' day to day ensemble

kstew:

http://www.popsugar.com/3305112?page=0,0,4

rpattz:

http://www.popsugar.com/3302738?page=0,0,7

this is why I think Oregano and Kstew are over.

- Kstew spent time with Rpattz and his parents..just the four of them :)

- Kstew hung out with rob a lot in Vancouver (RK shipper would've never imagine this going down last year, they were never seen hanging out)

- Oregano wasn't there for Kstew Bday.

- Kstew stopped hanging out with Nikki.

- Nikki was never seen hanging out with Kstew ever since "The Dills" concert in vancouver.

- Nikki didn't go to Italy like she said she was going to.

- Ashley and Kstew are now close... :) (thank god!)

- Rpattz & Kstew hung out a couple of times off set in Italy.

- Rpattz flew home with Kstew together.. (he didn't have to wait for her, he was already done filming)

- Rpattz arrived at MTV movie awards avoiding the pappz

- Kstew arrived alone..no Oregano.

- Kstew and Robert didn't go to the MTV after parties.

- Kstew and Robert spent the night at "Charlie Chaplin Bungalow"

- Kstew Mom came to pick her up the morning after, she came to say goodbye to Rpattz

- They were greeted by the owner of that bungalow (that was not kstew grandpa like we all thot he was) lolz

my conclusion - RK are together!

If like Kstew said "Michael & her are in Love" I don't think she would spend so much time with Rpattz even if they're "good friends"

and plus, where is Michael now? he's M.I.A??? she's been in LA for a couple weeks now and they haven't even been seen together ever since.

3228558065_2874db5006_o.jpg

they're so pretty :)

Guest spuddevaughn

Another article on R/K. Thanks to Rob's IMDB thread for this one.

Robert Pattinson Rumored Constantly Texting Kristen Stewart

Rumors of Robert Pattinson dating his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart keep swirling because a source close to the couple gives more hints of their romance. "Rob is constantly texting and calling Kristen to 'check in,'" the source tells OK! Magazine for its Thursday, June 18 issue.

"He's invited her and their 'New Moon' co-star Dakota Fanning to fly to New York and hang out with him and his friends some weekend - his treat," the source adds. Pattinson currently is in New York City to film "Remember Me", while Stewart returns back to Los Angeles to work on "The Runaways".

Additionally, the source claims both of them aren't just friends. "It's no secret that their relationship has been heating up these past few months," the source tells OK! Magazine. "They are attracted to each other, and there is definitely something very special going on between them."

Recently, Robert Pattinson reportedly asked Kristen Stewart to choose between him and her actor boyfriend Michael Angarano. The British hunk was said expecting the resolution by the time he and the 19-year-old beauty will fly to Vancouver, Canada this fall to film "Eclipse".

Guest massive toene

massive toene

those pictures only pertain to Rob and since this is a Rob and Kristen thread

could you be a dear and transfer to the Robert Pattinson thread?

btw im so mad at myself!!!

i know where he is and i was suppose to be there on saturday where Rob is in those pics!!!

*major face-palm moment!!*

i am sorry! i deleted all the wrong posted pix!

thx for all good news.

WEll, i like RK relationship as we know RIGHT NOW: a lot news, article abt them... nothing is official yet but it seems Oregano and Nikki are out of RK picture (this is the most important thing to me lol). As long as i don't see pic Kstew with Oregano, i'm contented with what we got now.. hehe

Guest spuddevaughn

This is still related because if something bad did happen to Rob there won't be R/K anymore, right! :o

Robert Pattinson Hit by a Cab!

Rob Pattinson is quickly learning the hazards of filming a movie in New York City - he was hit by a taxi cab on Thursday while running away from hysterical fans!

RadarOnline.com witnessed the Twilight star get clipped by a cab around noon in front of the Strand Bookstore on Broadway and 12th Street.

Click here to see video of fans mobbing Rob

He was not hurt.

The 23-year-old London-born actor had been inside most of the morning filming scenes for his new movie Remember Me.

A team of five security guards were trying to fend off a crowd of teenaged girls when Rob was leaving the bookstore.

Click here to see photos of Pattison's out of control fans

It was pouring rain as they tried to hustle him quickly across the busy street to the safety of his trailer.

Some of the teen girls were hysterical and Rob rushed across the road. As he did so, a taxi grazed him. The cabbie slammed on his brakes as soon as he realized what had happened.

Click here to read about Rob's steamy night with two beauties in the Big Apple

It appeared as if the cab hit Rob in the hip. He stood there for a moment looking stunned. The bodyguard next to him checked if he was okay and then screamed at the fans: "You see what you did, you almost killed him!"

Pattinson will be shooting around Manhattan for the next four weeks.

His co-star in the film is gorgeous Lost TV actress Emilie de Ravin, who he has been seen hanging out with in the evenings.

Guest whf_violet

Radaronline exaggerated the story (like they always do) :sweatingbullets:

from Ted Casablanca

TED: Is Robert Pattinson In Danger?

UPDATE: Despite the fact that Robert Pattinson was supposedly hit by a cab running from insane stalkers, not to mention that alarming security breach that left Pattz straight-up vulnerable to the crazy fans, Summit, the studio Rob's currently working for while filming Remember Me in New York, reveals it isn't overly worried. A spokesperson for the studio states:

"Robert Pattinson is fine. The reports are exaggerated, and the accident was not caused by fans. Production continues."

The Summit rep refused to say what did cause the cabbie accident, or whether or not additional precautions were being taken for Pattinson. Jeez, why the hell not? But first, a disclaimer: Sources where Rob was filming, as well as bystanders, tell us they did not see the accident. Remember, Radar also "broke" that Kristen Stewart's boyfriend was chasing her around Italy (uh, didn't happen).

Now, back to R.Pattz's safety. What say you Summit insiders?

"We're taking it as it unfolds," says a source deep within Summit, who, for the moment, declined to release any official statement on Pattinson's personal safety during filming. "Security has been increased," adds our in-the-know insider. "But there's no grand plan."

What! Are you kidding? The most sought-after star in the whole friggin' world right now just seems a little too accessible, don't you think? Plus, we're told Summit isn't exactly keen on addressing the incidents, as it doesn't want to exacerbate the situation. Nor is it revealing, at this point, exactly what its "increased" protection game plan happens to be. Dunno ‘bout you, but "taking it as it unfolds" seems to be asking for super trouble to us.

I mean, what's next? Getting hit by a bus? And what if some nut job gets all Lohan-on-Ronson stalk-stupid after Rob's cute little behind?

How crappy that studio peeps try to control who their stars can and can't bed, but at the same time, can't control their stars' safety? Not cool.

Guest spuddevaughn

Scans of the OK mag where R/K are the cover story. I would like to thank Robssessed Pattinson for all these wonderful scans.

robvsmike.jpg

rkokmag.jpg

rkokmag2.jpg

rkokmag4.jpg

rkokmag5.jpg

Scan of the Star mag story on Rob..ofcourse with R/K mention.

robstarmag.jpg

US mag cover story on R/K.

RobUSmag.jpg

RobUSmag2.jpg

RobUSmag3.jpg

Life and Style mag cover story of R/K.

RKlifeandstyle1.jpg

RKlifeandstyle2.jpg

RKlifeandstyle3.jpg

RKlifeandstyle4.jpg

RKlifeandstyle5.jpg

hello,i'm new in this thread.love RK couple :)

so they already break up or not?so confused :sweatingbullets:

so kristen not yet choose between michael and ron?or now she dating with rob?

someone help me pls,thanks ^^

Guest ANJEE<3

NOOOO T____T"!

it's becoming apparent that Rob MAY NOT be faithful.. rawrr.. <_<!

i hope neither of them gets hurt.. and i hope the last two movies go smoothly.

Guest inaho

way to go and make money, this tabloids just blow everything out

but any who as long as its about kstew and rpattz and the so called budding relationship that they have then i'm in it foir the ride but wouldn't it be

better if we won't hear any news about rob hooking up with someone or kirsten flirting with another guy ( russel brand is a funny twit but not with kirsten, seriously???)

if there really is something going on between these two, hopefully it won't end up all in dust.....

and one more thing rob is a guy and not just any other guy, he is the it guy right now so its not really surprising that they would want a piece of him, he's one hot commodity I tell ya

NOOOO T____T"!

it's becoming apparent that Rob MAY NOT be faithful.. rawrr.. <_<!

i hope neither of them gets hurt.. and i hope the last two movies go smoothly.

how is Robert not being faithful? he basically was chasing Kstew around ever since he met her and now that he has a chance with her, I don't think he'll screw it up! ;)

Archived