Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

^

HAAAAAAA no wonder LOL XD XD her face like loosen up XD

like something heavy lift up from her shoulder and she can smile happily kekeke

her eyes cant lie tho, IF she really has something for him i kinda feel sorry for her

at one side she try to work things out with oregano and at the other side she just cant help her feeling for rob

while rob he just like take it easy lol let it floooowww XD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _kahthiiieeee`♥

Ah! They're back <3 I really missed their pictures together, finallly. Thanks for posting them ginachan. They both look extremely happy. Whee, I'm extremely happy too ahaha.

edit -- this is coolcoke. I'm just on my friend's account.

Guest spuddevaughn

I only see pics of Kristen looking happy and not pissed off (which is her usual look...even the guys who video taped the opening of Twilight in Tokyo said so themselves) is when she's around Rob.

^

HAHAHAHAAH aaaawww poor taylor >.<

anyway wow the guy who recording this said that kristen look happy when she's round rob?

hmmm isnt that a sign of someone in love? XD im not trying to say anything here since she's still with oregano but in every pic of her with him since twilight she look more emo than happy >.< even in her candid pics with him she looks emo >.< but with rob full of smile and eyes amazed by him

ow i watched the fanmeet at some point kristen cant stop looking at rob lol yah well maybe they thought whatever it is this "something" between them already gone but turns out still there heh lol

Guest spuddevaughn

wow, kristen is beautiful in the white dress :wub:

a perfect engagement outfit :lol::phew:

and is it just me, or did taylor grow taller...? :blink:

he's like almost rob's height!

I think I read somewhere that Taylor was wearing lifts during the Tokyo promotional tour, but I'm not certain.

I think I read somewhere that Taylor was wearing lifts during the Tokyo promotional tour, but I'm not certain.

^ this...this is true which is pretty sad IMO

Yes Kstew joined Rpattz at a karaoke bar where he was celebrating with Hugh Jackman... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Sake + Karaoke = ?? you tell me

so cute!

rkfist.gif

Japan Pres Con

They asked Kstew which is better, being bitten or kiss by Rpattz and she couldn't decide

eye sex at its finest

042.jpg

Acces hollywood is going to present a preview of the deleted scenes from twilight on thursday ,March 5th . They also showed some clips of the scenes that will be shown on that day , this includes a very steamy kiss scene on the bed !!!(possibly bella'sfirst dream) and Kristens favorite scene when bella sticks her finger in edwards mouth and says "you want a taste" ??

credits ; http://www.robertandkristen.org/ Read the latest post! Watch the video. I can not wait till the 5th of March now.

Guest ailuJ

The scene where Bella puts her finger in Edward's mouth is now up on access hollywoods website :)

It's kind of cute but I'm glad they deleted the scene cause it doesn't really fit in ><

Archived